Harry and Meghan #125 Harry's being silly but where the hell is Lili?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only goes to parties where he is the most famous person in the room, so people fawn to him. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

He has some serious inferiority issues, but then we knew that already.
It's a load of puff piece bollox. bleep is never allowed off leash. If he mingles at all it is only as the oddball brit ex royal with the funny accent and controlling wife. He would be a figure of fun in those circles.100%.
This has been concocted because of the obvious lack of celebs flocking around them. Somebody has finally realised it looks really sad and so they've invented imaginary friends for him to play with. Of course they can't name them cos they're so private and don't like being photographed. Which is handy for Billy no-mates PR team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He only goes to parties where he is the most famous person in the room, so people fawn to him. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

He has some serious inferiority issues, but then we knew that already.
Being the most famous person in the room where most of them hate you. He's a bit slow on the realisation isn't he? Slow pity claps all round 👏.....👏.......👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My tuppence:

1) They aren’t hanging with tech billionaires and Harry isn’t “running with” any crowd. Beyond Harry’s obvious lack of intellectual substance, if these billionaires are unknown, it is because they are discreet and value privacy. No way will they want to hang out with someone who would publicly trash their family. Also, no way Meggsie would let him out of her sight and around other women. This is a plant to attempt to give them substance and appear to be less vapid.

2) The Windsor baptism is just another plant for them to cry victim. “We tried but his mean family said noooooooooo!”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
At this previous mention of James Mason, I have to post a picture cos he's gorgeous 😍

He always played baddies and I'm sure he'd have sorted out The Hag promptly, by putting her over his knee for a damn good spanking before putting her in her place and bringing her to heel. She'd have been as meek as a lamb.

View attachment 668161
Why is it so many of the Welsh male actors have the sexiest voices?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a load of puff piece bollox. bleep is never allowed off leash. If he mingles at all it is only as the oddball brit ex royal with the funny accent and controlling wife. He would be a figure of fun in those circles.100%.
This has been concocted because of the obvious lack of celebs flocking around them. Somebody has finally realised it looks really sad and so they've invented imaginary friends for him to play with. Of course they can't name them cos they're so private and don't like being photographed. Which is handy for Billy no-mates PR team.
😁
Polish_20210718_125452124.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a secret hope, that the reason BP has not included sussex sprog #2 in the line of succession, is because they are working on removing the current #6 and #7 from the succession. However, I have some trepidation about removing sprog #1; if in fact he is their biological child, regardless of his parents' traitorous behavior, he is still the grandson of the probable next King. I don't want an innocent child to be punished for his pestilent parents' behavior. Yes even 100 years ago, the sussexi and all offspring would have faced severe consequences for their horrid betrayal, but it is the 21st century. What do you think?
Unfortunately, it's a necessary sacrifice. He's not going to be any different to his parents, he's been born into a different culture (woke hypocrisy, narcissistic, hyper materialistic and lacking in manners or common decency) and raised in a vastly different country who view our monarchy as a mere curiosity or glorified soap opera.

He really doesn't matter, neither does the other phantom. They're just not that important.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you.

I wore big navy knickers at school for PE = with a pocket in them for your hanky..... posh eh?

Still wear big knickers to this day but dreaming of wearing the 'burger outfit' for the Zoom meeting, if only I could carry it off. :unsure:😂😂
You don’t have to carry it off. She couldnt carry it off either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My tuppence:

1) They aren’t hanging with tech billionaires and Harry isn’t “running with” any crowd. Beyond Harry’s obvious lack of intellectual substance, if these billionaires are unknown, it is because they are discreet and value privacy. No way will they want to hang out with someone who would publicly trash their family. Also, no way Meggsie would let him out of her sight and around other women. This is a plant to attempt to give them substance and appear to be less vapid.

2) The Windsor baptism is just another plant for them to cry victim. “We tried but his mean family said noooooooooo!”
The mean family had better say no. The "remain much-loved family members" rhetoric might be the RF's way of grey rocking the pair, but it's wearing increasingly thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You could be right that there are plans to remove the lot of them, which as you say would be great.
As the law stands, to be in the line of succession a child has to be born of the body of the Minge. Like all other Royal births, its very simple and the rules are simple. Farch wasn't and it wasn't witnessed or signed off by any doctors present at the birth, which was shrouded in secrecy because it was fraudulent. They are stuck with that and nothing can change it. Same with Lil. The child being biologically theirs isn't enough, Fantom Farch cannot be a Prince when Charles ascends the Throne, nor Lil who has the same problems of her provenance as her ghostly brother. No titles.

Gormless but crafty NoBalls knows all this but has been sent on a blackmail mission by his handler who is determined and always has been for titles for herself, her dodgy mother and her dodgy offspring. They're using Lil's absence from the succession list to provoke the RF into agreeing to a christening at Windsor. This would legitimise her instantly, a shortcut bypassing the proof protocol of royal births. It's a cunning move but against the law.

Titles would be a permanent link to the Royal Family = MONEY INDEFINITELY. This and the prestige is what it's all about. The RF have a limited window of time to throw out the brazen attempt by these parasites to embed themselves forever in their family like tapeworms, and I hope they are aware of the dangers behind this seemingly simple family request for a christening. It's the ultimate Trojan horse.

Post added to one above, got tacked on by mistake
I think that either option would be extremely dangerous for the Royal Family, and that they should give this as wide a berth as possible. They should resist all attempts to legitimise either of these cuckoos until all the facts are out in the open, proved, and on the table for all to see.

Chelsea Clinton's another one who's altered her face beyond recognition. Isn't she the daughter of Hillary's business partner of old? Chelsea's the splitting image of her dad.

If by Chelsea Clinton's dad you mean Webb Hubbell, yes, she's his lookalike alright.

Untitled-6.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It is quite baffling I agree. He probably has to keep looking things up on his phone because he doesn't know what they're talking about 😉, while whingeing incessantly about being hounded on social media.

Meanwhile Smeggy is working the room trying to find people who will finance her political aspirations. a dopey old wealthy geezer whose lil dick she can bounce on when she dumps ginge.
Fixed that for you. I know you were too shy to say that.😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here is the full footage from that clip Yankee Wally shared

It’s odd to say the least

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

İ'm amazed at the sheer number of YT videos and photo pap shots that exist of this woman pre-Hazzno. She is totally sold on having her mug in everything and anything, extracting the merchable aspects of herself to feed into the current story, and the smiling mask like a heat-seeking missile for any cameras. The relentless PR drive for relevancy and camera-ready lifestyle is just something İ cannot relate to at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nearly time for a new thread.

Harry and Meghan #126 All The Gear But No Original Idea

This is the most liked from this thread it's from
Kuntychops

Anyone object to this or have another they would like to offer up?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

As well as inter-galactic egotistical narcissism, I reckon there's a fair bit of over-exaggerated, um, "refreshment" reaction, coming into play here, perhaps the, erm, next 'drink' she had was a 'coke'?

I can just spot the signs, from days of old :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
İ'm amazed at the sheer number of YT videos and photo pap shots that exist of this woman pre-Hazzno. She is totally sold on having her mug in everything and anything, extracting the merchable aspects of herself to feed into the current story, and the smiling mask like a heat-seeking missile for any cameras. The relentless PR drive for relevancy and camera-ready lifestyle is just something İ cannot relate to at all.
Yes it's amazing that Hazno didn't realise she's a fame ho. She never went into acting to be good at the craft and because she had a love of theatre but only because it was a way of getting continual attention and adulation.

She loves being the centre of attention and if she hadn't bagged a Prince would probably be on a reality TV show now.
Why on earth was Hazno so blind to this?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Nearly time for a new thread.

Harry and Meghan #126 All The Gear But No Original Idea

This is the most liked from this thread it's from
Kuntychops

Anyone object to this or have another they would like to offer up?
Love it, if you can do the honours. I have no idea how to

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.