Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven't been this quiet for this long since they left. I'm not complaining though 🙂. But it is very odd.

Reactions: 28
They haven't been this quiet for this long since they left. I'm not complaining though 🙂. But it is very odd.
In spite of their quietness we dont seem to be short of things to tattle talk about.

I only hope they are not using the time to plot and plan another attack on HMTQ and the RF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Legal stuff probably.

Something discreet and threatening might have landed in their mailbox and they are figuring out how to get around it.

Or she did have a baby and is finding it hard to get the weight off.

Or is something wrong regarding the surrogate baby.

Or are they just plotting their next move.

Reactions: 28
Well the agenda is now predictable, Britain getting "democracy" it seems:
Oprah’s Bombshell Interview With Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Scores Emmy Nomination.

🤮🤮🤮
She'll get the win. She has gazillions of dollars and no dependants so can afford to throw a couple of million at the panel.
She needs to do this to justify the pack of lies that the show was proven to contain.

She was a sly bleep, knew smeggy was lying or embroidering her 'truths' but was banking on the "Never complain never explain" rule the royals abide by. Stupid witch didn't allow for patriotic brits stepping up to defend the royals with actual evidence blowing the lies out of the water.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I still can't believe Harry said in a television interview that he 'doesn't even like England that much' and then threw a tantrum when his honorary military titles were taken.

Theresa Longo Fans has tweeted that something is happening on the 14th. I bet Meghan is dropping whatever she's got up her sleeve.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
R
  • No6's wife has a personality disorder.
  • Charles should give Duke of Edinburgh title to Edward, if that was the Queen and Phil's preference. It's his choice, but he should honour their wish (when he becomes King).
  • Spoke about that Ginger bloke Henry who married the Kurdish Mexican 'Princess' - she's distantly related.
  • Agrees it's odd there's no photo of Lillet but isn't going to discuss the theories floating around.

Who actually votes for these awards though? There can't be anybody who thinks Orca did a good job!
What total and utter bollocks, obviously short of nominations or is this an SS PR job

Reactions: 14
I still can't believe Harry said in a television interview that he 'doesn't even like England that much' and then threw a tantrum when his honorary military titles were taken.

Theresa Longo Fans has tweeted that something is happening on the 14th. I bet Meghan is dropping whatever she's got up her sleeve.
Over on Tumblr some people think it's going to be a Hello photoshoot with Lili.

She'll get the win. She has gazillions of dollars and no dependants so can afford to throw a couple of million at the panel.
She needs to do this to justify the pack of lies that the show was proven to contain.

She was a sly bleep, knew smeggy was lying or embroidering her 'truths' but was banking on the "Never complain never explain" rule the royals abide by. Stupid witch didn't allow for patriotic brits stepping up to defend the royals with actual evidence blowing the lies out of the water.
Well, our media's got plenty of advance warning now so I hope they unleash some new goodies.

And if The Firm have their wits about them they'll release Hazza and Smeg's former employees from any NDAs just before the Emmys and give Valentine Low the nod.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I stopped watching The Crown because of Olivia Coleman, thought she did a poor job after Claire Foy, not that I’m a known TV critic and all that 😁.

If they can get to The Emmys , they’ll be there.
I cannot stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to rant a bit about the Harkles to Mr Hamster and he used to raise his eyebrows and say he wasn't interested.

Then after the Orca interview he started ranting at me about what a traitor Harry was 😁
My 11-year-old came home from school and complained about a classmate: "She's so annoying; she thinks life revolves around her. The Meghan Markle of our school" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Something happening on the 14th?

Could it be the big thing Yankee Wally was hinting at?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't understand the Hello photoshoot speculation. Meghan has ghosted the UK now. It is Trevor Engelson to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
is this a new piece of PR or an old posting?

Also we still don’t know where he was after the unveiling to when he flew back - 24 hours Missing in (non) Action - I wonder when that will come to light? I just cannot believe that of all the people they know no one is dishing any dirt - nothing!

Last bit - I wondered if we could come up with a collective name for us all on this thread - I know there are The Krusties over on KP thread and I think we need a name for this M&H thread instead of just Tattlers - which I know we are - any thoughts or ideas what we might be called? 🤔
What might we be called, collectively?

I'm plumping for The Richmonds :)

Edits/editz

The Richies
The Richiez
The RichMondishittios
:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

How could any fool allow a nomination from these buffoons, it's really scraping the n
bottom of the barrel and can you imagine the "special "people over there reacting to this.

Someone must be having a bleeding giraffe, cunts

• Haha
  • Wow
Yankee Wally is still silent. Over a week now. Hope she’s ok. Or have I missed something? ❤

Last we heard was the Mail on Sunday have lawyers looking over her interview before publication.
It was expected to be in this weekend but hasnt been printed yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.