Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for smeggle sometimes. Whenever media outlets want to show a montage of her, you can tell they’re just really short of material so it’s the same one or two shots where she doesn’t look terrible. Pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she reminds me more of a turkey - this one wears Hazzno’s ball bag as a necklace 😀
Carpediem did you put that pink dangling thing on the marabou??? Wtf is it? Is it its own? I knew marabou storks were ugly but .... jeez..... this one looks just like Hazzno! Well done 🥰 !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Carpediem did you put that pink dangling thing on the marabou??? Wtf is it? Is it its own? I knew marabou storks were ugly but .... jeez..... this one looks just like Hazzno! Well done 🥰 !!
😂 nope - I cannot photoshop anything I’m useless - it was an article that said are you looking for a Christmas turkey‘ 🤣

‘My daughter was reading about this poor bird and said it was a stork. She said the thing hanging in the front is supposed to attract the opposite sex. She said the reason storks have the reputation of delivering babies is because it looks like they are carrying something in the sack’. Maybe it is still holding Lillet hostage 🙂

stork?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Image 1.jpg
Image 2.jpg
Image 3.jpg

The Knight is really a Prince, who has been stolen from his home and placed under an enchantment by the lady in the strange, green dress. She intends to use him to lead an attack on his homeland. Each night the enchantment lifts and the Prince is tied to a magic chair. When he is eventually rescued, the lady turns into a serpent and attacks him. Fortunately, there is a happy ending as this is Narnia and not Montecito.

Apologies if this comes out a complete mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This was posted several threads ago and I don't understand what it means other than was she pretending to be a lawyer a few years ago? Surely this is a joke or something. Am I just being slow on the uptake?
Nobody knows what it means. It came from the TorontoPaper account on twitter ages ago. So we can only speculate.
There was speculation that she aided mommy in securing the house after doris's dad was killed by a rampaging dog leash. According to the Doris stuff posted a few times Doris finagled and got ownership of the house and her brother(s) got duck all. Then smeggy chose to include that house in her assets to bump up her net worth. Her and doris, two cheeks of the same arse.
Put it like this, there is a reason behind her claiming to be a legal person, and it can't be innocent or she'd have that on her CV to impress the ginger bird brain.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.