Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say the wedding tiara when it caught the light gave off rainbows of light.
Real diamonds dont do that.

Look at Di's wedding tiara and how the diamonds on that twinkled. I didn't look at Meghan's on the day so I don't know if it's true but I do remember how Di's glinted. It was fab.

I can't bring myself to watch the Harry/meghan wedding again to inspect the twinklage.
Very understandable 🦉

Freezing her turds. Assume a condom must have been placed on it once frozen as it was then used as a dildo.
Thanks - I think! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I have not watched channel 10 for a while, but an ad came on for "The Queen Carries On: A Gayle King Special" at 7.30pm AEST Wednesday 14th July.
I do not think we will be watching it.
It has already been on cbs in May.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The Off the Shoulder dress comparisons were because there is a protocol regarding wearing off the shoulder dresses at certain events, similar to the protocol for wearing hats if Brenda does and wearing tights/stockings.
Smeggy just shat on the rules because she's a tit stirring bleep. Her off the shoulder navy dress on the balcony at a very formal event(the one I posted upthread) was just wrong in every way and the bleep knew it. As was the one at the garden party they were thrown out of. It wasn't appropriate and her penchant for going very very obviously bra-less at important events was ridiculous. That was the difference.
Back then I still thought he'd married nice Rachel from Suits and felt the press were being a bit "its fine when Kate does it but not fine when Meghan does the same."

I have certainly seen the light now, hence my presence in here.

I don't mind admitting I was fooled at the start and I have given friends permission to gloat because they saw through her from the beginning.

I can admit it when I get it wrong.

I still can't remember reading any racist comments about her in the Press though.

I would pay good money to see No6 with a clip on ponytail 😂😂
On his head or clipped to his willy?

Whats this about Lisa Stansfield??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Back then I still thought he'd married nice Rachel from Suits and felt the press were being a bit "its fine when Kate does it but not fine when Meghan does the same."

I have certainly seen the light now, hence my presence in here.

I don't mind admitting I was fooled at the start and I have given friends permission to gloat because they saw through her from the beginning.

I can admit it when I get it wrong.

I still can't remember reading any racist comments about her in the Press though.

On his head or clipped to his willy?

Whats this about Lisa Stansfield??
My husband thought I was just being judgemental - I kept telling him I wasn't and voila he is now on the same page. You can fool some of the people some of the time but...

Reactions: 30
My husband thought I was just being judgemental - I kept telling him I wasn't and voila he is now on the same page. You can fool some of the people some of the time but...
I used to rant a bit about the Harkles to Mr Hamster and he used to raise his eyebrows and say he wasn't interested.

Then after the Orca interview he started ranting at me about what a traitor Harry was 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "Hahahahahaaaaa...!! 💣💥🕳" / Twitter"
is this a new piece of PR or an old posting?

Also we still don’t know where he was after the unveiling to when he flew back - 24 hours Missing in (non) Action - I wonder when that will come to light? I just cannot believe that of all the people they know no one is dishing any dirt - nothing!

Last bit - I wondered if we could come up with a collective name for us all on this thread - I know there are The Krusties over on KP thread and I think we need a name for this M&H thread instead of just Tattlers - which I know we are - any thoughts or ideas what we might be called? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry probably tried to reel in his old aristo connections after the unveiling, each one of them is wealthier, and more business connected than even most RF members(partially due protocol constrains)
If he succeeds luring them in, it gives them leverage in front of his employers.
Doubt that it worked, there is something more secretive than a Royal, and that's an aristo(the real ones, not the aristos by perception)

Yes - and they close ranks to protect each other, too. Lock down real tight.
So if Harry is now seen as dangerous because he blabs indiscreetly to Oprah etc, he'll find it hard to get back inside their ranks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The obvious influence on audiences of PR mashineries, like the Buzz Feed article in defence of Peg.
Facts:
Kate wears a one shouldered dress to the Baftas, on a official outing, with appropriate protocol/procedure.

Peg wears a one shoulderd dress for the fashion awards.
It is not clear if she is invited.
She wears black nail polish
She bump clutches on stage, diverting the attention from those which are to be honored that night, and makes the tomorrow media all about herself and the bump, rather than about the honorees of the previous night.

Gets photographed bump clutching with an award winner, and yet again the media exposure goes to Peg.

It is subtle, but there are rules, and she sabotaged them all.

Similar with the off shoulder dresses, or sleeveless in church.
However the Buzz Feed shite was everywhere even on Orca, is a favorite of the mothers place despite the fact that every single thing can be refuted.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a bleeping awful job to have. Why is her hand in her bag? Or there goes your mortgage deposit...
She's wearing a jacket too.
She's probably trying to keep her hand warm.
The place she's working is probably kept cold to counter the heat of all the electronics.
What an unpleasant place to work.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She's wearing a jacket too.
She's probably trying to keep her hand warm.
The place she's working is probably kept cold to counter the heat of all the electronics.
What an unpleasant place to work.
It IS called a hand bag.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Heh
Im just watching that thing that was on (UK) channel 5 on Sat - about Grace Kelly's family. Blessed or cursed.
None of Grace's kids looked like her, did they?

Princess Stephanie dated the Neighbour of Harry and Meghan - Rob Lowe.
I had forgotten that.

Good old Rob. He's got the Markles sussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Perhaps the car has a ponytail attached to it like in the old days we would tie an Esso tiger's tail to our bikes or parents cars.
Yeah or a plush Garfield stuck on the car window ...omg I'm so old 👵.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I used to rant a bit about the Harkles to Mr Hamster and he used to raise his eyebrows and say he wasn't interested.

Then after the Orca interview he started ranting at me about what a traitor Harry was 😁
Same here!! Mr Moomoomoo ‘didn’t do gossip’ (his words!) He now accosts me when I get home saying ‘oooo I found some more Meghan stuff on You Tube!’ He has come over to the dark side. Bless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have no problem with anyone having a sex change if that's what they need to do to be happy. But it shouldn't have a negative impact on biological women. They need to accept they're trans and get on with it, instead of labelling us as CIS and expecting the world to revolve around their wants and needs.

I'm hoping the New Zealand shot putter wins at the Olympics, to throw light on what a ridiculous situation the world has now been backed into.

It wouldn't be happening if the negative impact was on men.

Where are the great pearls of feminist wisdom from No6's wife on this issue?

I wonder where the pair of them stand on trans competitors in the Invictus Games?
Exactly.
This is what bugs me re the trans in sport issue. It almost always adversely affects women, as in women born with fannies and who grow breasts without the assistance of meds. So once again, it's women of the world being shat on.
Trans men, as in women transing into male, rarely cause a ripple in sports for the simple reason that someone born female choosing to become male will not have the strength and physicality to compete against men in the tougher sports. That's a simple biological truth. So the 'real' men don't need to worry.
Yet women are supposed to sit back and accept a strong 'butch' trans woman thrashing them in sports events. It's just not a level playing field literally, and yet again it's natural born women who are expected to suck it up buttercup. The world never changes re women getting the crappy end of the stick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
They say the wedding tiara when it caught the light gave off rainbows of light.
Real diamonds dont do that.

Look at Di's wedding tiara and how the diamonds on that twinkled. I didn't look closely at Meghan's on the day so I don't know if it's true but I do remember how Di's glinted. It was fab.

I can't bring myself to watch the Harry/meghan wedding again to inspect the twinklage.
It was on the Bea & Eugene doc the other night.
Replicas!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The #Emmy nominees are out for Lead Actress
Olivia Colman (@TheCrownNetflix
Emma Corrin (@TheCrownNetflix
No Smegzy for her part in The Crown 😀 No Porka for best journalistic interview of the year 😬 and no Hazzno for biggest tosser award 🤌🏻🍆
I wonder if Cali2 will be at the ceremony on 19th Sept to present an award ?
Her in a very expensive piece of fabric and him with his ponytail 😀

ETA just seen @Evangelina’s post about Porka - bet she wins 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would pay good money to see No6 with a clip on ponytail 😂😂
Just about says it all , Prince of Poncey Cuntdom🐓🐓🐓

The #Emmy nominees are out for Lead Actress
Olivia Colman (@TheCrownNetflix
Emma Corrin (@TheCrownNetflix
No Smegzy for her part in The Crown 😀 No Porka for best journalistic interview of the year 😬 and no Hazzno for biggest tosser award 🤌🏻🍆
I wonder if Cali2 will be at the ceremony on 19th Sept to present an award ?
Her in a very expensive piece of fabric and him with his ponytail 😀
First degree dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
I stopped watching The Crown because of Olivia Coleman, thought she did a poor job after Claire Foy, not that I’m a known TV critic and all that 😁.

If they can get to The Emmys , they’ll be there.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.