Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely we don't want to be named after No6's knob?!
Good point.

Instead, I suggest: The Cunts.

The bring out the cuntings
The bear the bruntings
The divorce imminent take a bookies puntings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's unbelievable.
The complaint against the doctored images/articles.
Nothing.
And now a nomination for something that under international law would be actually a court case, a highly winnable one.
And still nothing.
That's what influence is.
Orca the Kingmaker, she succeeded with Obama, the Harkles are her next project it seems.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They haven't been this quiet for this long since they left. I'm not complaining though ๐Ÿ™‚. But it is very odd.
It is very odd. Have they realised that their PR saturating the press wasn't working? Or have they run out of money to pay Sunshine Sucks? Perhaps Smeggy's latest plastic surgery has gone wrong ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฅ

I think that they are busy plotting their next round of attacks. Smeg will have her response to the bullying allegations lined up ready and they'll be desperately trying to make sure that they cancsmear everyone who has accused her of bullying. I'm actually dreading their next attack because we know it will be vicious.

Harry might even be wheeled out by his puppet master to say something like the Royal Family should end when the Queen dies. He must know that he's fucked up completely by now.

The only other reasons I can think of are that their marriage is in trouble and divorce is imminent or something has gone wrong with the acquisition of the 'Lilibet' child. Maybe the surrogate has refused to hand over the child to these lunatics.

Smeggy won't be able to stay quiet for much longer. She thrives on attention and can't live without the adulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I dont think the Edinburgh dukedom is in Charles' gift until he becomes king. I suppose it's possible that he could hold it over and in due course Wills could do the deed for Edward? I dont see why though, Charles seems to recognise and respect Edward and Sophie's input. So I reckon bollox.
Would QEII not still (technically be Duchess of Edinburgh?).
Wow, well I certainly won't watch any more of this bleep's videos :mad:
I don't think you'll have to, looks like he's been dropped and all social media deleted. I followed his FB account purely for his WB stuff (the rest was strarting to get just him using various characters to increasingly put across his own views). It's deleted. Hoisted by his own far right petard it seems

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Good point.

Instead, I suggest: The Cunts.

The bring out the cuntings
The bear the bruntings
The divorce imminent take a bookies puntings
How about @freda19 Freda's follies or @Pom Bear - the Teddies or

The Monti plebs.

Failing that Lunt,Hunt and Cunningham, the mucking fuddles, the Cupid stunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's unbelievable.
The complaint against the doctored images/articles.
Nothing.
And now a nomination for something that under international law would be actually a court case, a highly winnable one.
And still nothing.
That's what influence is.
Orca the Kingmaker, she succeeded with Obama, the Harkles are her next project it seems.
Something is weird: even my most sane and reasonable of Italian friends are post weird things about Lilibet, H and M and insulting william, mainly about getting a hair transplant.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That's what I was thinking- she craves attention so it won't be too long. Isn't there a time frame deadline for her to provide evidence such as emails phone records to the Court re DM appeal? Also Ben Browning leaving was a bit odd, I'm sure there's more to that. I definitely think there are issues with surrogate handing over baby. But then I think surely she wouldn't be so daft to announce the arrival if she hadn't got the kid.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It gives me the rage.
And it was absolutely avoidable.
There are precedents.
There were lessons from the past.
Even the media despite using the situation for profit gave countless hints.
The "Sandringham summit" identical to the "Sandringham summit" of Sarah's flawless elimination.

Yes, Harry is a blood royal. So was Edward.

Reactions: 19
Something is weird: even my most sane and reasonable of Italian friends are post weird things about Lilibet, H and M and insulting william, mainly about getting a hair transplant.
For some it's a RF soap opera.
For others it's retaliation, politics, patriarchy, change, activism.
The RF on the global stage is a symbol, on the British stage they are mostly pomp and ceremony, the universal family, or a tourist magnet.
Seen not heard, when they are heard, it becomes a problem, just like now.
It's concerning, but it was always the American media origin of the attacks which makes it damaging.
Chipping away, since Walis Simpson.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Exotic isn't exactly a complimentary term it's an old fashioned "ooh you look foreign different but still nice aesthetically so we'll accept you" term. It's a fascination of the difference term. It's not specifically racist but don't kid yourself it is a passive aggressive compliment.

I certainly know from day 1 that Meghan was black/white - I don't care what her acting CV says, the media knew her race and ergo England knew her race. I heard people saying "great for the RF to have a black/mixed race, it's progressive".
I thought who gives a tit who he marries and why in the 21st century are we proud of the RF for "allowing" a non white partner.
I didn't follow enough back then to hear about racism in the media per se but I know her half black was a big thing.
Her being an American "actress" and being an independent experienced in life woman was also a big thing.
I don't think "exotic" is passive-aggressive at all any more than "English rose" is passive-aggressive. What a load of tits! If food is exotic it's exciting and different in a positive way, and I'm not being passive-aggressive against tiger prawns in saffron sauce if I describe them as exotic. I've got an exotic skirt but am half English and half Irish.

Nancy del'Olio described herself as exotic no problem, and had an exotic love-life with the Ikea-loving Sven, who also wore raises and shouted in Swedish at key moments in bed she said - probably gasping the assembly instructions for Ikea's famous Billy Bookcase.

Minge has made a career out of being offended, cultivating her non-existent victimhood while at the same time carrying out one of the biggest heists and frauds in modern history. She can't afford to be positive and happy and get on with her life, because all she's got is her hitching and lying and hatred.

Her total self-loathing is the reason, endlessly trying to escape herself with face and body-altering procedures. Endlessly trying to escape the life she's clawed her way into, always looking for something better, someone richer, more powerful, bigger Richmond, more hair, more prestige. Always trying to escape herself but the old battered haddock arrives there before she does, every time.

Exotic isn't exactly a complimentary term it's an old fashioned "ooh you look foreign different but still nice aesthetically so we'll accept you" term. It's a fascination of the difference term. It's not specifically racist but don't kid yourself it is a passive aggressive compliment.

I certainly know from day 1 that Meghan was black/white - I don't care what her acting CV says, the media knew her race and ergo England knew her race. I heard people saying "great for the RF to have a black/mixed race, it's progressive".
I thought who gives a tit who he marries and why in the 21st century are we proud of the RF for "allowing" a non white partner.
I didn't follow enough back then to hear about racism in the media per se but I know her half black was a big thing.
Her being an American "actress" and being an independent experienced in life woman was also a big thing.
I didn't know that Minge was "an independent experienced in life woman". I've been conned! I'd always got the impression that she was a parasite, a leech, and a lying Ho! Dang!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don't think "exotic" is passive-aggressive at all any more than "English rose" is passive-aggressive. What a load of tits! If food is exotic it's exciting and different in a positive way, and I'm not being passive-aggressive against tiger prawns in saffron sauce if I describe them as exotic. I've got an exotic skirt but am half English and half Irish.

Nancy del'Olio described herself as exotic no problem, and had an exotic love-life with the Ikea-loving Sven, who also wore raises and shouted in Swedish at key moments in bed she said - probably gasping the assembly instructions for Ikea's famous Billy Bookcase.

Minge has made a career out of being offended, cultivating her non-existent victimhood while at the same time carrying out one of the biggest heists and frauds in modern history. She can't afford to be positive and happy and get on with her life, because all she's got is her hitching and lying and hatred.

Her total self-loathing is the reason, endlessly trying to escape herself with face and body-altering procedures. Endlessly trying to escape the life she's clawed her way into, always looking for something better, someone richer, more powerful, bigger Richmond, more hair, more prestige. Always trying to escape herself but the old battered haddock arrives there before she does, every time.

I didn't know that Minge was "an independent experienced in life woman". I've been conned! I'd always got the impression that she was a parasite, a leech, and a lying Ho! Dang!
Can't be bothered to reply any exotic comments ๐Ÿ˜ด.
But M was absolutely PR as independent and working, having her own funds and life experience blog etc she was seen as refreshing compared to Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.