Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching The Crown because of Olivia Coleman, thought she did a poor job after Claire Foy, not that I’m a known TV critic and all that 😁.

If they can get to The Emmys , they’ll be there.
If it wins, they'll probably accept the award on the show's behalf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
These awards these days are the equivalent of the Euro vision Song Contests in Europe, where the winner got the award after recently getting "democracy" or becoming a political and social vassal of foreign values.

Can't recall a recent winner in any category that wasn't preaching, parroting, pandering and at the end profiting from being attached to a "cause."
Art, entertainment and story telling be dammed.
The cunts are going to milk this one.
Emmy award "winners. " Yuck.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Back then I still thought he'd married nice Rachel from Suits and felt the press were being a bit "its fine when Kate does it but not fine when Meghan does the same."

I have certainly seen the light now, hence my presence in here.

I don't mind admitting I was fooled at the start and I have given friends permission to gloat because they saw through her from the beginning.

I can admit it when I get it wrong.

I still can't remember reading any racist comments about her in the Press though.

On his head or clipped to his willy?

Whats this about Lisa Stansfield??
Me neither 😂

Reactions: 13
In the fiction category, right? Right??
"Outstanding Hosted Nonfiction Series Or Special category on Tuesday."

They special now, the force have mercy.

One imagines Pegs PR, after that, Emmy Award, just like her father, accomplished in her own right, even if she did nothing but spew lies while sitting in a chair wearing a bird stained dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Synopsis please, for those of us who like her but ....... yeah, synopsis please someone kind.
  • No6's wife has a personality disorder.
  • Charles should give Duke of Edinburgh title to Edward, if that was the Queen and Phil's preference. It's his choice, but he should honour their wish (when he becomes King).
  • Spoke about that Ginger bloke Henry who married the Kurdish Mexican 'Princess' - she's distantly related.
  • Agrees it's odd there's no photo of Lillet but isn't going to discuss the theories floating around.

Well the agenda is now predictable, Britain getting "democracy" it seems:
Oprah’s Bombshell Interview With Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Scores Emmy Nomination.

🤮🤮🤮
Who actually votes for these awards though? There can't be anybody who thinks Orca did a good job!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The interview that Oprah didn't do her homework on? And the lies told? Ha ha, you couldn't make this tit up could you.

Did anybody see this 😂 bleeping woke hollywood

Harry and Meg's explosive Oprah Winfrey interview nominated for Emmy Award

After reading up on the voting it seems that you can put forward your own work.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do they make her look more black in those comics than she actually is. She paid a lot of money to erase any hint of her African heritage from her face and is so pale skinned that she uses self-tanner. She and Doria do not look like they are related in the slightest. Yet in that comic, she is drawn to look just like Doria.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Harry would be creaming his jeans on a Hollywood red carpet, imagine the Wife’s face when he talks before her ….bring it on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Synopsis please, for those of us who like her but ....... yeah, synopsis please someone kind.
Don't bother! It was quite boring tbh. Spoke about the DoE title and Edward, she thinks it's OK for smeg to have the award for 2 kids...rambled on about the planet. I gave up half way (after I'd posted it)! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Regarding the proof of identity, I was forced by fb to send in my passport as they locked my account and insisted I send the details to open a new profile. I really objected to this knowing how many false fb profiles are around but was given no choice. Then 2 years later my original blocked account suddenly unblocked itself which was doubly annoying as by then things had moved on so I had to delete it, Meanwhile there are still masses of trolls infesting fb and they will carry on even if proof of I’d is required.

By the way doesn’t Ballotelli play for Italy and get dreadful racial abuse which is mainly which he chose to come to ?Manchester United.

Reactions: 27
I gotta be honest, at this point I'd rather there wasn't an royal family so we don't have to continue hearing about Harry & Meghan every 5 mins. The level of interest would drop immediately I am sure, and the royals and those associated with them would go back to being a noise in the background.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
is this a new piece of PR or an old posting?

Also we still don’t know where he was after the unveiling to when he flew back - 24 hours Missing in (non) Action - I wonder when that will come to light? I just cannot believe that of all the people they know no one is dishing any dirt - nothing!

Last bit - I wondered if we could come up with a collective name for us all on this thread - I know there are The Krusties over on KP thread and I think we need a name for this M&H thread instead of just Tattlers - which I know we are - any thoughts or ideas what we might be called? 🤔
1626196264123.jpeg

Smegheads 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.