Harry and Meghan #124 shoes might have a lift, but he's still married to the kween of grift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't be bothered to reply any exotic comments 😴.
But M was absolutely PR as independent and working, having her own funds and life experience blog etc she was seen as refreshing compared to Kate.
For me personally, Minge is as "refreshing" as a floating turd, but that's the fun of this thread and we can agree to disagree! Compared to Catherine she is a marabou stork, one of the ugliest birds in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It is very odd. Have they realised that their PR saturating the press wasn't working? Or have they run out of money to pay Sunshine Sucks? Perhaps Smeggy's latest plastic surgery has gone wrong 😬🤥

I think that they are busy plotting their next round of attacks. Smeg will have her response to the bullying allegations lined up ready and they'll be desperately trying to make sure that they cancsmear everyone who has accused her of bullying. I'm actually dreading their next attack because we know it will be vicious.

Harry might even be wheeled out by his puppet master to say something like the Royal Family should end when the Queen dies. He must know that he's fucked up completely by now.

The only other reasons I can think of are that their marriage is in trouble and divorce is imminent or something has gone wrong with the acquisition of the 'Lilibet' child. Maybe the surrogate has refused to hand over the child to these lunatics.

Smeggy won't be able to stay quiet for much longer. She thrives on attention and can't live without the adulation.
I think the way he disgraced himself at the unveiling will have infuriated smeggy. She wouldn't give a shiny tit if he'd behaved like that at any other royal event ... but her sainted Diana?:eek: his very dead mummy who defines them? Hell no. :mad: She'll be mortified. Any footage from that will need strongly edited to be of any use to her. I think he's being put on the naughty step and re-indoctrinated thoroughly before being allowed out in public again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello Everyone. Thank you so much for the good wishes. We're both still feeling crap and I've sent for the home tests for Covid. Should be here tomorrow.
I want to say something about needing proof of identity before going on social media. My comments are about the UK. At the moment we're heading towards a fascist state and I don't say that lightly. We're being told how to think, what we can say, what our opinions should be. If we don't fall in line, we risk losing our jobs and livelihoods. In fact, we're already seeing that happen.
As I've said before, I fought in the Twitter trenches in the early days of the Terf Wars. I was banned from Twitter as a result. Other women did lose their jobs and the majority of people had to hide behind a pseudonym because of the risk to their job and the danger to their families. One woman had photo's of her children's schools published on line with threats to herself and her kids. Others were arrested and held at police stations. One man was contacted by the police who said that they wanted to check his 'thinking'. The police officer threatened to report him to the HR at his place of work. He owned his own business so this wasn't much of a threat but what if he had been employed by someone else? All of this happened because women stood up for their SEX based rights.
This is serious. If we cannot have anonymity online, we lose all chance of being able to express our views and opinions in areas that matter. Serious areas.
If the price we pay for that is having to see horrendous racist/sexist/homophobic etc views, then so be it. Let them say it. If we see it, we can argue it, we can prove them wrong. We can show that the majority of people don't think like that. If we don't allow it, then those people go underground. We can't see it, we can't argue it and we can't prove that the majority of people don't think like that. Freedom of Speech is one of the most valuable rights we have and we cannot afford to lose it.
Okay, I'll step down from my soap box now. The lecture is over and I'm going back to bed. Hope I haven't offended anyone but if I have, tough.
Thanks again to everyone who sent well wishes.
Agree with this a gazillion percent

Hope you and hubs are doing ok chick xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't be bothered to reply any exotic comments 😴.
But M was absolutely PR as independent and working, having her own funds and life experience blog etc she was seen as refreshing compared to Kate.
Her work had run out.She was being edged out of suits and her old projects were "Girl in car giving blowjob" and flashing her tits over a burger. Her blog was old hat "how to bag a man with your magic tits" shite and her fortune was based on including the worth of her mother's house. Plus there are allegations around her departure from Trevor. Allegedly she emptied a little slush fund he had stashed away and supposedly that's why he refuses to talk about her, in case she outs some sort of tax dodge he (and possibly she) was involved in. Like mother, like daughter.;)

Or maybe she made her fortune as a high powered legal eagle as seen below. The only artist she is, is a scam artist.
witch has been grifting all her life.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Omg the Oprah interview has been nominated for an Emmy???? Wtf 😱😂😂😂
It's probably why they are quiet, planning for the Oscars

How can two duplicitous low life cunts be nominated for proved lies and the fat one has enough Dosh and influence to buy her way in, makes me want to throw up. How can that fat old harridan think she is talented enough.

The three amigos, twit, prat and tit for brains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They haven't been this quiet for this long since they left. I'm not complaining though 🙂. But it is very odd.
Isn't it absolutely splendid though? I'm thrilled not to have them in my face morning noon and night. Despite the hideous pair not raising their heads we're still finding plenty to chat about. look out when they reappear... the thread will go bonkers again.

I still can't believe Harry said in a television interview that he 'doesn't even like England that much' and then threw a tantrum when his honorary military titles were taken.

Theresa Longo Fans has tweeted that something is happening on the 14th. I bet Meghan is dropping whatever she's got up her sleeve.
A big poo in every single toilet the bank owns is my bet. I'm hoping it's not up her sleeve though. Dirty witch.
Re WB not liking England that much ... no wukin furries ...The UK doesn't like him at all. Not a single flying duck is given about him anymore

Good point.

Instead, I suggest: The Cunts.

The bring out the cuntings
The bear the bruntings
The divorce imminent take a bookies puntings
Best suggestions need to be posted and then voted upon me thinks. I don't have the wit to think of a name though. Should have seen me naming the kids. Dire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
is this a new piece of PR or an old posting?

Also we still don’t know where he was after the unveiling to when he flew back - 24 hours Missing in (non) Action - I wonder when that will come to light? I just cannot believe that of all the people they know no one is dishing any dirt - nothing!

Last bit - I wondered if we could come up with a collective name for us all on this thread - I know there are The Krusties over on KP thread and I think we need a name for this M&H thread instead of just Tattlers - which I know we are - any thoughts or ideas what we might be called? 🤔
MasHers? M for you know who and H for her slave. Then, of course, the end bit is HERS which says it all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's what I was thinking- she craves attention so it won't be too long. Isn't there a time frame deadline for her to provide evidence such as emails phone records to the Court re DM appeal? Also Ben Browning leaving was a bit odd, I'm sure there's more to that. I definitely think there are issues with surrogate handing over baby. But then I think surely she wouldn't be so daft to announce the arrival if she hadn't got the kid.
It's her arrogance that would lead her to announce the arrival without having the poor little dab. I really wish that baby lilibet is saved from that mental pair and goes to a lovely couple who don't want her as a cash cow.
Ben Browning has been markled for sure. Although I hope he makes a film about his time with them! That would make him a fortune. If he sold it as fiction they would have no idea its about them. Cos they are a bit dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her work had run out.She was being edged out of suits and her old projects were "Girl in car giving blowjob" and flashing her tits over a burger. Her blog was old hat "how to bag a man with your magic tits" shite and her fortune was based on including the worth of her mother's house. Plus there are allegations around her departure from Trevor. Allegedly she emptied a little slush fund he had stashed away and supposedly that's why he refuses to talk about her, in case she outs some sort of tax dodge he (and possibly she) was involved in. Like mother, like daughter.;)

Or maybe she made her fortune as a high powered legal eagle as seen below. The only artist she is, is a scam artist.
This was posted several threads ago and I don't understand what it means other than was she pretending to be a lawyer a few years ago? Surely this is a joke or something. Am I just being slow on the uptake?

Reactions: 14
That's what I was thinking- she craves attention so it won't be too long. Isn't there a time frame deadline for her to provide evidence such as emails phone records to the Court re DM appeal? Also Ben Browning leaving was a bit odd, I'm sure there's more to that. I definitely think there are issues with surrogate handing over baby. But then I think surely she wouldn't be so daft to announce the arrival if she hadn't got the kid.
İt was already a 10-month old baby so they really didn't have any choice other than to announce it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Something is weird about her age on here... supposedly she was 36 when she married Harry, wasn't her past cleaned up prior to that? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Deux Moi.

He's got a bloody cheek if he thinks he can just waltz back to the UK and get Lillet christened at Windsor. Bastard!

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 21.23.01.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.