Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was deliberately trying to provoke a reaction as he only acts on instructions from her and she has to clear everything what on earth is she thinking of? At a funeral, too! How much lower can he sink? The little swine of hell.

He's little more than her whipping boy now.

Reactions: 36
He looks like a Guido from Joisey (how we locals from the Tri State Area referred to those from New Jersey). He probably drove a Camaro, or a Trans Am (emphasis on the trans! oooo I'm bad)
Sounds like an extra from Grease. Or "how YOU doin'?" Joey from Friends

I'm even more of a giant at 5' 10
Yeah but aren't you Australian? It's all that sun. Makes such a difference to growth.
I'm a short arse too but I'm Irish, so most likely I shrunk in our often showery climate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Not sure if this has been said; I don’t recall reading it.
Alex Belfield made the best comment about Meagain:
Apparently Miss Megans in mourning. What for your career or personality? At about 1:50.

Reactions: 37
I agree with everything you said....but I would note that after the wedding H&M were sent on a couple of important trips that would indicate that they were seen as almost senior royals and would play important supportive roles.....BUT THEY SCREWED THEM UP. Almost immediately.
Add to this....their behavior behind the scene.....well sure, no more trips. no more roles. plus all the stuff M pulled at KP?
What a nightmare.
Will it EVER END???????

Reactions: 48
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
Then my comment stands all the more because he's got some good genes if he looked that young, and now he's gutted his face to the point he'll need procedures the rest of his life. Sad.

Ok, so here’s a toofer:

One underbite photo and the opportunity for someone to nick it for their avatar!
Oh of course I def see that one! But lots of other pics have been declared "underbite pics" and I can't see it. Of course I can't remember them now if I see them again I'll look closer and try and again...
Fascinating, I agree her acting is way old school, I can't see her succeeding in a reality style show where the acting is meant to convey realism.
The adoring gaze at Hazbro is nauseating and fake and worse than even the extras on those addictively awful Hallmark xmas movies.
...how do you know this? You don't know this. I'm confused.

Reactions: 16
You need to report it to the bank. If it's been paid incorrectly, they can come after you if you spend it.
Or call the former employer and ask. That happened to me a few years ago. It wasn't for that large a sum, but I hadn't worked at the place in a few years. It was a civil service job and they told me that it wasn't a mistake and the check I received was because of some new rule (applied retroactively) for employees during the time I worked there.

Reactions: 19
#123 Megz & all she "wrote" with Haz the brown shod, turncoat scrote

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
Scabies seems to have wanted to be white badly, but he pulls the mixed race card now when he wants to get in with the sugars.
He better not go near any fires, that face looks like it is melting already under that make-up.

I found the one about Princess Michael of Kent's brooch very interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately I have resigned myself to the fact that the losers will never go away. They simply cannot because without a connection to royalty and through that Princess Di they have nothing going for them. We know it, their PR people know it, even they know it. So they will forever be flogging that dead horse cause they have nothing else. Every other avenue they have tried to build up has failed and it all comes back to being connected to the royal family that gives them any kind of interest at all. Interest in her is non existent without Hazzno and interest in him is only because he is Prince Harry. If I am wrong and they do go away I’ll be so happy to be wrong.

Reactions: 41
I'm even more of a giant at 5' 10
Joining you on that giant step

I adore this so much! I am SO tempted to find a nice backing online and then record it, if @Wu Tien gave permission for the use of such excellent words....

Reactions: 27
He is pretty old, that’s a good thing if you know what I mean. Hopefully the alliance will be short lived.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.