Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I add my bingo card please,
Hounded
Service
Compassion
Meg
Lili
Archie
Grandmother
Security
Titles
Diana
I am going for at least 8 out of this, sorry am skipping ahead. Broke my bloody phone so am a day behind.

Reactions: 24
Two faced, hypocritical ginger cunt, hope his balls turns green and drops off.

The Eunoch Paxo Ponce of Pissball Palace.

I'm sorry, why is he wearing Frank Bough's old clothes?
He likes the smell of dead things like his manky old hags minge

Reactions: 28
Is the Danja Zone deleted video the one I watched yesterday, about Gavin and the child with Desmond Tutu? It was very interesting and I believe it was the truth. Maybe that's why it's been taken down.
I know I saw a video or post somewhere a month or so ago about the same thing, and I was like WOW - Gavin & Archie look the same. I don't remember whose video/post it was though.

Reactions: 18
Oh bummer, be good to yourself.
When I was coming off it I was watching little Mario men running up and down the cranes and girders in the building site outside my window.
In reality they were just builder blokes doing building but I still recall 'hearing' that tinkly video game music and could swear the blokes were wearing little Mario dungarees and caps and moving at warp speed as they leapt from scaffolding onto moving girders and a score appeared in the corner of the window ... I even asked a nurse to tell them it was very dangerous and to wise up and go home cos it was bed time.
Very discombobulating. Big hugs to you

On topic : sorry guys, but I'm just not buying the Danja theory. It's just too far fetched and there are too many potential complications involved.
Oh look at Mr Cuntchops all smiley and cutesy. Fuck off you ginger cunt.

Reactions: 42
Well all this having his own reporter and photographer has little miss 'stay at home mom' written all over it.
Whoever on here thought she was sitting at home playing the new Mom, reading poetry to the baby, singing lullabies, washing her 'planet saving' Terry nappies and hanging them out on the line to dry, sterilising baby bottles and knitting bootees, think again.
She is dreaming and scheming her next moves every waking minute of the day. Every 'leaked' photo, news item, interview, podcast etc which involves either of the gruesome twosome has been meticulously planned to the nth degree. Oneupmanship over the RF is her game and I don't think she will ever stop as it seems to have consumed her very being and seeing Mr Puppet happily dancing along to her pulling his strings makes my p*ss boil.

Rant over.

Reactions: 39
I've been down a rabbit hole again.
This old dissertation (from before Diana's death) examines her 'whiteness' and representation from a wokey-woke perspective in relation to the US media. All sorts of stuff'n'nonsense phrases in it remind me of the weasel words of the Smeg. I wonder if she lifted her whole Diana shtick from things like this?
(for those interested, you can just read it online, you don't have to download it to see it).

And this Marketing Week link seems to be a rare contemporary piece (1996) actually very critical of Diana. Ooh, haven't seen many of these online. Written in 1996, it's full of PR advice that Smeg should take to heart.
'A princess, who is regarded by some as not really human at all but as a kind of saintly effulgence endowed with healing properties emanating from an essential inner goodness, might be forgiven for wishing that this view of her be made universal. But the first duty of a sound public relations adviser is to indicate – discreetly of course – that an image, like a coin, has a reverse and an obverse. And for every one of those who see the Princess as a blend of feminine allure and divine grace there are others who see her as certifiably loopy.'
And:
'Diana’s image as a self-obsessed, manipulative, half-crazy publicity freak was entirely of her own making and, more to the point, was not merely image but substance too.'

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Are you ok Flairey?? Just being a Mum and concernedxxxx
Ah Nuttynana, you're so lovely. thankyou. I'm good, Tattle is saving my sanity amid the withdrawal sweats, body pains, nausea etc etc. It could be worse, my name could be Douchess of Suckscocks. I understand she's a right old cunt and no fucker likes her. Tap her head and her knickers fall down. Allegedly. So I am a very fortunate individual . Thankyou for caring my lovely tattler friend. This little community has something the old slag knows nothing about and has no hope of comprehending, big hearts, compassion and genuine people. Xxx thankyou again. Xx

Reactions: 54
I don't often post but I read everyday and I was holwing at some of the replies to the sugar lump yesterday. They were either deluded or just taking the piss.
Meagain is just a spiteful, disgusting excuse of a human being. She has no class, no empathy.. no redeeming features. Looking at her smug face makes me feel nauseous and her voice makes my fucking ears bleed!!

Reactions: 34
So, they leak about his secret visit to somewhere, then he's taking a photo of the press that show up, you couldn't make this shit up could you, the press are there because you bloody told them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 55
Ok just take care now and remember, everything passes in time just concentrate on hating these 2 fucking tossers and giving them as much verbal abuse as you can muster

So, they leak about his secret visit to somewhere, then he's taking a photo of the press that show up, you couldn't make this shit up could you, the press are there because you bloody told them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imbecile cunt

Imbecile cunt

Imbecile cunt

Reactions: 34
Waaahhh! Duchess of suckscocks!

I used to work with Jane Atkinson (mentioned above re Diana). They deserved each other, quite honestly.

Reactions: 23
The DM say that "fathering" 2 young children, is that not a odd phrase? Or am I being highly sensitive?

Ooh I love bingo. Can I play too please?

Authentic
Compassion
Integrity
Shine a light
Beacon of hope
Voice
Hounded
Death
Paparazzi
Tunnel

The first two have to be the hot favourites, as HW is bound to have written Hazzno’s speech and authenticity and compassion are the holy grail to a narcissist like her. She’s completely obsessed by these two concepts, because deep down she knows she is severely deficient in the capacity to feel either. And that bothers her.

She’s hard-wired to be self-absorbed, fake and entirely lacking in empathy. Deep down she knows she’s deficient, so she tries to acquire these missing character traits by shoehorning the words into her PR efforts whenever possible. She doesn’t get that it’s totally obvious to anyone with an ounce of empathy and intelligence that her actions don’t match the words.

She really is cray-cray.

Reactions: 32

Word bingo:
Transcend
Weird /repetitive use of the word "not"
Compassion
Awesome or amazing
My brother and I????

He shits his pants because he's so "triggered" from being in London and having his photo taken

Reactions: 33
You make some good points...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.