Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I can’t see her getting pregnant again, tempus fugit. But what do I know, I didn’t think she’d come back to the UK and here she is 😫
I can't see it either but she was all over her tummy during her pregnancy with Archie, so perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Even Piers is complimenting last night. I don't like to be mean but I'm slightly miffed at the positive press coverage.
It won’t last ..

Ps. Just noticed a DS Showbiz thread about Tattle. This thread is mentioned 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Whoa, just saw a pic of Wills organ(thanks to the gossip thread. Chunky little thing. What you can see of it anyway.

Sorry , off topic. I still hate Migraine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a jerk. Can’t wait for him to get financially independent for real!
View attachment 91917
This really isn’t the done thing. He can’t even be polite carrying out his last official duties. The Queen must be so embarrassed. He’s a loose cannon at this point.

You would think that he could find it within him to smile and “cut the ribbon” without dripping with sarcasm. If he plans to make money by attending events and opening museums etc, this was not a good advert.

Reactions: 15
So what was she doing at a school today then? A private visit it was reported..... With a camera crew and photographers but none from the media it seems! 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.