Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Some people were talking about Harry hopefully getting Fiona Shackleton in the divorce but part of me wants Meghan to get the better divorce lawyer and take Harry to the cleaners to show once and for all how he’s truly been a mug. He’s an odious individual. For that JP Morgan event where they were paid £270,000 for Harry to do a ten minute speech, all he talked about what Diana. He sold out his dead mother for £270,000.
Did you see the comments on Gary Janetti’s post about Pennyless in London? January Jones write ‘from riches to rags’. Loving the shade!!
Also I think those VB dresses don’t suit anyone, even Sophie. The tailoring and fit are horrendous.
Sorry, incoming rant. :mad:
I agree on the VB dress. Her dresses are strange at the best of times and that one is as basic as basic can be.It's only the weirdly placed panty line area darts that make it stand out ... badly.
Rant ⬇⬇⬇

Know what? I despise Ginger more than her now. She is what she is, a two bit actress who hooked a dopey rich guy and thinks she's hot shit and queen of the world. They're a dime a dozen where she's from. As for her ghosting those she uses? Yep, she's got it down to a fine art. Same with family. School debts paid, apartment rental paid and a cute lil convent school education under her belt ... "thanks daddy, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.".
"Sorry husband number one/two but lovely as you've been with that 3 day marijuana wedding and that lush big apartment you paid for ... your rings are in the post. Toodle pip."

He's a different thing altogether. He was raised well in a loving (if somewhat stuffy) family, had more love and care and attention heaped on him than any 100 ordinary humans, 35 years worth and millions of quid in his piggy bank and it took him less than 6 months with Migraine to ditch the lot. Wholesale. All gone from his life mentally the moment his succabus got her positive pregnancy test. BOOM ! All that underhand dirty double dealing setting up a foundation and Del Boy style branding campaign, all done during her pregnancy. He shat on not only his family but the whole UK. We'd have expected nothing better from her, but him ? Oh boy is he a piece of crap. That sneering face and piggy eyes glaring at the world are horrific these days. Only smiles for his sugar mommy Migraine and everyone else can eff orf. It's so odd that people looked at him pre Migraine and saw the ickle tousle haired coffin kiddy they could forgive for any misdeed ... now he looks like a super villain with close set hate filled eyes, hard glowering features and a get stuffed stinking attitude.
For sure a lot of it came from Migraine indoctrination but there must have been such lingering hatred of his family and country lurking there already, ready to be mined. It creeps me out that we didn't ever see it. Maybe the queen did and that's why she let him marry fuck face, because she knew the hard hearted little shit hiding behind his facade of jolly japes and cheeky grins could make life very very ugly for his birth family if he didn't get his dolly. Well he got his dolly and he still turned on everyone. At least Migraine did her ghosting over a number of years. Harry managed it openly in literally hours once they put out their statement.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
The comments on the Express article about that “look” in the car last night are very interesting. This one in particular ...
037EF61B-9E7D-4503-96D7-C732C11CA8AB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Media watch here again....
Excellent article in Sunday Times by Camilla Long. To paraphrase, she says that everybody is gushing over the recent photos and how 'in love ' M&H are.....but it doesn't take away from what they have done...I quote: "what does being in love have to do with anything anyway? Bonnie and Clyde were in love; so were Fred and Rosemary West" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Camilla is a huge asset to the royal family. Yes she played her part in the ugly relationship dynamic with Charles and Diana, but she herself ended up in a very unhappy (and I believe at times violent) marriage. It's a great injustice that Charles and Camilla never got to marry all those years ago, so many lives could have been happier (that said, I've no doubt both are grateful for the children and grandchildren they have and wouldn't change them for anything). Camilla had a horrible ride from the press and public, way beyond what Lady Muck Markle thinks she's endured. I've never once hear Camilla complain in public, not once. She's kept a quiet counsel all these years, focussed on her role in the royal family and her charity work. She has absolutely proved herself suitable to be the wife of Prince of Wales and his role as future King, frankly I think the royal family are lucky to have her. I'd rather have 10 Camilla's than 1 Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
It’s an absolute joke Meghan Markle being a mouthpiece for international women’s day. What exactly has she achieved other than landing on a prince’s dick? She had a mediocre career, was notorious for casting people aside, including other women who she apparently champions. She’s at war with one of the worlds ultimate women, the Queen. She’s disrespectful, calculating, narcissistic, egotistical and clearly abusive. This is not a woman I’d welcome into a comprehensive school as an example. It’s a fucking joke. She’s a “celebrity” by proxy. Nobody knew who the fuck she was before she married into one of the best known families in the world! Is that how we encourage young women?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think it’s dawning on him that the “sweet American gal” he married is anything but. She’s was a wolf in sheep’s clothing, reeled him in, separated him from anything and anyone he holds dear, so she has total control. He has to try and save face because I’m sure many told him it was a bad idea to marry her, but he was having none of it.
How we laughed at her sister Samantha for trying to warn us. We all thought Samantha was jealous and mentally unstable. We should have listened to her. She was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Apparently someone on the celeb secret threads husband is briefed re RF and said Harry and William fell out cos William did have an affair with that rose woman and Harry told him it wasn't fair on Kate...and the last baby was a make up present baby,and the RF said that if the press didn't say much about it that H and M were fair game instead to take all the pressure of wills and Kate🙊
Bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Fin

Chatty Member
Bingo, we have ourselves a sociopath 😳 ...

View attachment 93139
Sorry, off topic but I have first hand knowledge of living with a sociopath, ashamed to say I married him. The best gift he ever gave me was having an affair, I filed for divorce the day after I found out. It wasn't until I was out of the relationship I realised him for what he was and how controlling and coercive he was (he was never violent or aggressive, I will give him that). Everyone at the time could see it but me and afterwards a friend actually asked me if I'd had botox or 'work done' as I looked amazing; I hadn't, I'd gained back my self esteem and confidence and started smiling again. I am now married to a wonderful man that I adore, he is amazing, so I got a happy ending. Apologies but this really resonated with me. So yes I can see it in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Does anyone have a gif (or can make one) of when Meghan pushes Harry aside? That moment was iconic (for the wrong reasons aha).
I liked the dress because it wasn’t a dark colour or black which is what she usually goes for. But her lip was too vampy for the brightness of the dress and it would have looked so much better with some loose curls.
I can’t believe the price of the tiddly bracket though - £9,500 - nearly 10 grand! And the clutch was £1,310. Not including the earrings, her whole outfit cost in the region of £12,771!View attachment 92085
Here you go ...
Does anyone have a gif (or can make one) of when Meghan pushes Harry aside? That moment was iconic (for the wrong reasons aha).
I liked the dress because it wasn’t a dark colour or black which is what she usually goes for. But her lip was too vampy for the brightness of the dress and it would have looked so much better with some loose curls.
I can’t believe the price of the tiddly bracket though - £9,500 - nearly 10 grand! And the clutch was £1,310. Not including the earrings, her whole outfit cost in the region of £12,771!View attachment 92085
Here you go ...
99706FD6-8866-4118-B46F-0F14E8BAA652.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

expatfancy

Chatty Member
If looks could kill! The four royal royals all chatting nicely and Harry hard staring megs as she gives Kate the side eye!
E5D184A1-48FC-40F1-B862-7A417D0FF845.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Love some of the comments I've read...
"The zip was working harder last night than Meghan has worked in the last 18 months"
Also about how awkward they are. She should let him shake hands then introduce her, instead of him going forward, receiving the tap on the back, then doing a little shuffle. She's always hesitating then barging in...it's like she can't make her mind up is she's the boss lady or little wifey...such an actress!
For what it's worth the dress was a nice colour but too tight, especially from the back. She doesn't dress for her body shape and won't have items tailored to fit her short waist.
She should have had a coat, it looked ridiculous arriving without, but not a belted one, please!
She never accessorises well...the dress was very plain, and with her hair scraped back it was begging for a necklace or statement earrings.
The PDA are the worst though! Let go of him ffs!
The still photos are ok but the videos reveal the full picture, sucking her teeth, pulling her dress down, him frowning, the clinging on, her constantly reminding him she's there, the awkwardness....ugh! Rant over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35