Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, long time lurker here and my first time posting, as I've just plucked up the courage to do so.
Firstly, I am furious about what is going on with these two phoneys and have been relieved to see some previous posts that clearly articulate exactly how I feel in regards to questioning the whole point of the royal family, once the Queen leaves us, despite normally being quite the royalist. I'm surprised at how upset I am about this!
What I have been mulling over though, and I'd be really interested to hear others' thoughts on this, as I'm struggling to justify it... I really want to believe that the Queen has Ginge and Cringe's card marked, and is playing the long-game. Why has she asked them over now? The positive stories are making my skin crawl. Surely she knows that the positive stories will fuel Meg's ego? My instincts would be to not let her have it. Are the RF counting on them digging their own graves? Is this a reverse-psychology move to show Harry what he is sacrificing?
Someone! Please reassure me that this torture will be worth it the end! They know what they are doing right?! Argh, it's driving me a bit crazy! 🤯 The scenarios in my head keep ending up with them being successful in their sick little ploys.
Agree with long game by the Queen. Harry you can see (even though he’s been a dick in digging his heels in over Megz) loves to be loved especially by the public who have not wanted anything but the best for him. His demeanour last night when he was engaging with people (other than his wife) and the photos of him today (on his own) he was happy and relaxed. She is like an annoying mosquito you just can’t shake - always there, always lurking, always reminding, always touching arrrrrrghhhh. He wants to know the public still love him and I believe queeny et all know this and that getting him back here at events, on his own they are pulling out all stops to show him there is a way back. BUT he needs to lose the stubbornness, anger and petulance and make his mind up as the public are pissed and he’s not got long in our eyes to fix this shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree with long game by the Queen. Harry you can see (even though he’s been a dick in digging his heels in over Megz) loves to be loved especially by the public who have not wanted anything but the best for him. His demeanour last night when he was engaging with people (other than his wife) and the photos of him today (on his own) he was happy and relaxed. She is like an annoying mosquito you just can’t shake - always there, always lurking, always reminding, always touching arrrrrrghhhh. He wants to know the public still love him and I believe queeny et all know this and that getting him back here at events, on his own they are pulling out all stops to show him there is a way back. BUT he needs to lose the stubbornness, anger and petulance and make his mind up as the public are pissed and he’s not got long in our eyes to fix this shitshow.
100% 👍

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for this pair to f@ck off back to wherever it is they are going to live. Bet spitting image are having crisis meetings since Megs turned up with a completely new set if teeth 🙄
They need to redo the Ginger one's hair. The puppet hair is too thick and healthy looking.
In reality Ginger looks like he has glued a load of his pubic hair onto his head. His version of a comb over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They need to redo the Ginger one's hair. The puppet hair is too thick and healthy looking.
In reality Ginger looks like he has glued a load of his pubic hair onto his head. His version of a comb over.
Maybe just keep him as the "before Meghan version" and remake an "after Meghan version". Cut backs cut backs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looked way too tight. Her boobs looked squashed.
I like how the media is making a big thing out of her wearing a £29 Top Shop blouse today, like she’s a saint. I can’t work out the tabloids at all. Do they love or dislike her, talk about bewildered 🤪

Reactions: 11
I like how the media is making a big thing out of her wearing a £29 Top Shop blouse today, like she’s a saint. I can’t work out the tabloids at all. Do they love or dislike her, talk about bewildered 🤪
The Mail most certainly do not love her despite any headlines appearing so. They’re just playing nice for their own reasons.

Reactions: 15
I’m wondering if they are treading carefully after Caroline Flack.

Reactions: 2
Brilliant. Lol. But I prefer primada for the one that thinks she’s better than she is xx

Reactions: 3
£29 Topshop clothes and £1,200 designer dresses?

Why could they not bring Archie back even if for a short stay? Just a complete control freak. Still don't fully understand why British Taxpayers have to fund security for people that don't even live in this county. It's bizarre. Surely, high level security should only be provided for residents in the United Kingdom. Absolute piss takers.

I can't help but think this was all planned way in advance to extract the maximum they could from their status.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Even Piers is complimenting last night. I don't like to be mean but I'm slightly miffed at the positive press coverage.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Harry looks so unhappy since she got her claws into him, where are happy ,fun photos like we used to see when he was out and about with William and Kate ?
Yeah, there doesn’t seem to be the fun element in his life anymore. Watching Will and Kate in Ireland, it just seemed fun with them playing curling and drinking Guinness. I don’t think you’d ever see Meghan doing anything like that. His eyes look so vacant most of the time now and he actually seems really nervous around her. He looks on edge most of the time. It’s just sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.