Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what they are saying about her in Canada or america
or does no one give two flying fucks.

Reactions: 7
Apologies if already posted not quite caught up on thread yet, but just wanted to say how much Harry looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders here, it’s almost as if he knows he’s doing the wrong thing imo!
Is M looking at the camera again? Straight down the goddamn lens!

On another topic, anyone suspect Archie is actually here but under massive secrecy? Or have I lost the plot!!

Reactions: 7
How the heck do that pair of scroungers need a rented £16,000 per night Malibu house? That’s an annual salary for some and they pretend to give a damn about homeless veterans? Why don’t they rent a four bed house somewhere and male large charitable donations?

Is M looking at the camera again? Straight down the goddamn lens!

On another topic, anyone suspect Archie is actually here but under massive secrecy? Or have I lost the plot!!
That might be why they travelled separately?

Reactions: 9
The body language is so telling today. Kate must be seething especially after hers and William’s successful Ireland trip was overshadowed yet again by Harry and Meghan.
Camilla must be furious as her launch on DV was overshadowed by Meghan’s National Theatre trip. It’s such an important topic, Meghan has to make everything about her.

Reactions: 14
I think based on the fact that Meghan obviously doesn't want to be in this country a minute longer than necessary (leaving baby doll behind) I really don't think we will see or hear much about them. Once the big exit is over they will be old news.
One can only hope.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.