Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s some sugars/nutters over on the secret celeb gossip thread, just saying 🙄
I'm not even tempted to look 😬. Quite amazing there are people out there that can't see through this pair. Naive and gullible just about sums it up if I'm being polite.

It's very insecure behaviour too
The only time I cling onto my husband like that is when he's trying to convince me I'll be fine throwing myself off a 300 foot drop or something. Wearing a harness I hasten to add!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not even tempted to look 😬. Quite amazing there are people out there that can't see through this pair. Naive and gullible just about sums it up if I'm being polite.

The only time I cling onto my husband like that is when he's trying to convince me I'll be fine throwing myself off a 300 foot drop or something. Wearing a harness I hasten to add!
I need spec savers. I read that as ‘when he’s trying to conceive’. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she actually remembered about being the patron of the national theatre. They need to change her for someone who actually cares about the theatre. Maybe Sophie?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently someone on the celeb secret threads husband is briefed re RF and said Harry and William fell out cos William did have an affair with that rose woman and Harry told him it wasn't fair on Kate...and the last baby was a make up present baby,and the RF said that if the press didn't say much about it that H and M were fair game instead to take all the pressure of wills and Kate🙊
This smells like migraine

Reactions: 12
You'd think it would be as her idiot husband is brown nosing the Royal family to try and redeem himself for calling unicef a bunch of c*nts and openly admitted to working for them just to get a knighthood.
He’s tried everything to get a knighthood. Must be reasons why he hasn’t. There’s much more to beckham than meets the eye. But that’s a whole different thread.

Reactions: 13
Not shooting the messenger at all but if you read further along that thread that gossip was started by a media friend of Meghan’s. All sounds ludicrous in view of the fact that Rose Hanbury was at Kate’s birthday party in January. If anyone tried to get in Wills pants it was Megz. Also, it wasn’t kept out of the media at all, it was everywhere, we all know about it so the supposed fact that the RF told them to keep it on the down low is shite. So many reasons not to believe that gossip.
I thought Kate had actually fell out with her and couldn't stand to be anywhere near her.they were all very close then Kate dropped her ....or was that someone else??I would have thought that Mm would have loved a hubby swap due to the prestige but Kate was there first and she had to make do with H.H and W and K were very close at one time,didn't they nearly live all together?
I would be more inclined to actually believe the H and W falling out was to do with W telling H to be careful and not be led by his anatomy,shame H didn't listen.
I really hope the forthcoming baby news is false and a divorce will be approaching instead🙏🤞🙊

Reactions: 16
Hello, long time lurker here and my first time posting, as I've just plucked up the courage to do so.
Firstly, I am furious about what is going on with these two phoneys and have been relieved to see some previous posts that clearly articulate exactly how I feel in regards to questioning the whole point of the royal family, once the Queen leaves us, despite normally being quite the royalist. I'm surprised at how upset I am about this!
What I have been mulling over though, and I'd be really interested to hear others' thoughts on this, as I'm struggling to justify it... I really want to believe that the Queen has Ginge and Cringe's card marked, and is playing the long-game. Why has she asked them over now? The positive stories are making my skin crawl. Surely she knows that the positive stories will fuel Meg's ego? My instincts would be to not let her have it. Are the RF counting on them digging their own graves? Is this a reverse-psychology move to show Harry what he is sacrificing?
Someone! Please reassure me that this torture will be worth it the end! They know what they are doing right?! Argh, it's driving me a bit crazy! 🤯 The scenarios in my head keep ending up with them being successful in their sick little ploys.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello, long time lurker here and my first time posting, as I've just plucked up the courage to do so.
Firstly, I am furious about what is going on with these two phoneys and have been relieved to see some previous posts that clearly articulate exactly how I feel in regards to questioning the whole point of the royal family, once the Queen leaves us, despite normally being quite the royalist. I'm surprised at how upset I am about this!
What I have been mulling over though, and I'd be really interested to hear others' thoughts on this, as I'm struggling to justify it... I really want to believe that the Queen has Ginge and Cringe's card marked, and is playing the long-game. Why has she asked them over now? The positive stories are making my skin crawl. Surely she knows that the positive stories will fuel Meg's ego? My instincts would be to not let her have it. Are the RF counting on them digging their own graves? Is this a reverse-psychology move to show Harry what he is sacrificing?
Someone! Please reassure me that this torture will be worth it the end! They know what they are doing right?! Argh, it's driving me a bit crazy! 🤯 The scenarios in my head keep ending up with them being successful in their sick little ploys.
Awww honey, I feel your pain. My thinking is with everything that happened in the past with Diana, and Harry being the golden child, the Queen has to walk a very fine line. In no way can she allow herself to come out of this looking like the bad guy.

I think/hope she’s playing it smart but at the same time pissing people off by seemingly giving into everything. If she’s not careful the whole future of the monarchy is in jeopardy, so she has to get the timing right.

I suspect after they leave for good and the dust settles she will start chipping away their privileges, hence the annual review. A lot of her rules have definitely pissed M&H off, especially M. How dare any conditions be placed on her. I think the long game is afoot here. We will have to wait and see.

Have a G&T and chill and welcome to the real world of Tattle X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t you just love how her “secret” visits always get reported on? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Don’t you just love how her “secret” visits always get reported on? :rolleyes:
She's such a publicity seeking 🐄....false features,false personality,false life.theres just something about her that made me dislike her as soon as I saw her...my spidy sense went overboard🤔😎

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a jerk. Can’t wait for him to get financially independent for real!
C3C1B363-6E95-4968-8EB8-B8462EFA7D11.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.