Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was she doing at a school today then? A private visit it was reported..... With a camera crew and photographers but none from the media it seems! 🤔
She has to cram in as many positive photos as she can before they duck off. She'll be carefully doling out these images of her helping ickle humans draw cutesy pics and hugging wheel chair bound persons for the foreseeable. It's like people stockpiling for covid19, grab grab grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This really isn’t the done thing. He can’t even be polite carrying out his last official duties. The Queen must be so embarrassed. He’s a loose cannon at this point.

You would think that he could find it within him to smile and “cut the ribbon” without dripping with sarcasm. If he plans to make money by attending events and opening museums etc, this was not a good advert.
Why would he do that? It’s so insulting. I’m wondering if he realises they were not to pleased to have him there. Was there a vibe?

Reactions: 12
Why would he do that? It’s so insulting. I’m wondering if he realises they were not to pleased to have him there. Was there a vibe?
He’s just cementing my thoughts that he’s as bad as her. Ungrateful and rude! Their departure can’t come quick enough. The grass really isn’t greener!

Reactions: 20
He's a rude little fucktard. Always was, but it was deemed 'cute' and excused. Acceptable from teenagers, barely, but from a supposed adult it's tragic.

Reactions: 18
Genuine question, I remember seeing a headline or something, but didn’t take too much notice of it, but was it SA she threw tea over someone?
I have screengrabs of people posting stuff like that some time ago but they are on my old lappy and it's , what's the word? FUBAR🤪 . I'm wary of transferring stuff from it till I get it checked over. If I can retrieve the screen grabs I'll post them, but it could be weeks away tbh. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 8
To the comment about her locking her teeth, coke users do that when they put it on their gums...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was chomping on her gnashers I noticed that. Then new choppers were obvs not worn in yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.