Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently someone on the celeb secret threads husband is briefed re RF and said Harry and William fell out cos William did have an affair with that rose woman and Harry told him it wasn't fair on Kate...and the last baby was a make up present baby,and the RF said that if the press didn't say much about it that H and M were fair game instead to take all the pressure of wills and Kate🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently someone on the celeb secret threads husband is briefed re RF and said Harry and William fell out cos William did have an affair with that rose woman and Harry told him it wasn't fair on Kate...and the last baby was a make up present baby,and the RF said that if the press didn't say much about it that H and M were fair game instead to take all the pressure of wills and Kate🙊
Bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Blimey, this photo of smug and drugged says it all

View attachment 91835

This is not a healthy man

View attachment 91836
His eyes look dead. Very odd when he always used to come alive on stage

What a load of shite. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
His eyes look dead. Very odd when he always used to come alive on stage

What a load of shite. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t think Sparkles would’ve kept that secret she would’ve got it out there somehow. However I don’t say I don’t believe he hasn’t or wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: 7
Just rewatching clips on Twitter from last night. There's a few close ups on her teeth and she definitely hasn't got used to them yet as she is constantly running her tongue over them. She looks like a rabid dog baring her teeth!

• Haha
Don't shoot the messenger 🙈they say Harry was the same with his dad over Charlie's affair,like dad like son.
Not shooting the messenger at all but if you read further along that thread that gossip was started by a media friend of Meghan’s. All sounds ludicrous in view of the fact that Rose Hanbury was at Kate’s birthday party in January. If anyone tried to get in Wills pants it was Megz. Also, it wasn’t kept out of the media at all, it was everywhere, we all know about it so the supposed fact that the RF told them to keep it on the down low is shite. So many reasons not to believe that gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just rewatching clips on Twitter from last night. There's a few close ups on her teeth and she definitely hasn't got used to them yet as she is constantly running her tongue over them. She looks like a rabid dog baring her teeth!
Excessive handholding. They are not teenagers. It is so staged.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Those teeth belong to her as much as that hair does. Fake, fake, fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OH EMM GEE, Thank you for the honour. Picture me bowing and grinning at the camera and pushing my bewildered husband to one side so you all get a better view of ME ME ME !
I am not going to curtsy to you though 😝😝😝.....what you gonna do about it?!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Certainly isn't shown on VB's Insta page
You'd think it would be as her idiot husband is brown nosing the Royal family to try and redeem himself for calling unicef a bunch of c*nts and openly admitted to working for them just to get a knighthood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.