Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the statue will be her on a bench. When that Taj Mahal photo was taken it was particularly acrimonious between her and Charles. He was throwing a party for Camilla back home which is partly why she chose to get herself photographed, alone, in that romantic setting. I can't see W&H wanting to commemorate that period of her life. When it was full on War of the Wales and PR battles.

Reactions: 37
Sorry if somebody has already posted this but just read that Smegs is planning a star-studded bash now for her 40th birthday (again)!:LOL:
Another 40th !!! Blimey she is living her truth - surprised it isn’t her 21st and she is still a virgin ‘right’? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I do not get any ads in the Lady C videos on Tattler. But the last one was about 53 minutes so I am wondering how to speed it up on a mobile.
You have to look at it through youtube then you can speed it up. Click on the text link, not the play button. Then drag it through to the end, then replay, that gets rid of ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These two are not happy! All they do is scheme, scheme, scheme. Harry was THE it boy for so long and now he's turned into Prince Andrew 2.0.
Absolutely this, I totally agree. But now that he's in this situation, he can't cope. He's lost and doesn't know what to do. He's gone too far now and will never be trusted again.

Reactions: 30
I used to think Smeg and Dreg must be certifiably mad. Changed my mind. I think they are just not very bright lowlifes, living in a moral vacuum and determined to sponge off other people for as long as possible.
I know sugars keep crowing about her going to North Western but so what. I’ve recruited more than one apparent graduate who proved to be unbelievably dim and lazy. Going to uni means nowt. (I went to a good one myself and I’m no super genius😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't think the statue will be her on a bench. When that Taj Mahal photo was taken it was particularly acrimonious between her and Charles. He was throwing a party for Camilla back home which is partly why she chose to get herself photographed, alone, in that romantic setting. I can't see W&H wanting to commemorate that period of her life. When it was full on War of the Wales and PR battles.
I really hope you are right. Smugsy will be unbelievably smug if it is so....

• Wow
Reactions: 34
*confession: I have not watched the Orca interviews, couldn't do it to myself! *
With all the kerfuffle of the 'they LITERALLY cut me off' comments I have just seen that segment. Ffs I hate that idiot even more now. What an absolute joke of a human being, he can barely mumble a sentence & the arrogance 😡 & the smug face on her???? Shall not say what I am thinking.
That's my rant for the day, rage over(until the Unveiling of the Diana bench of course😉)
Like this maybe?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen headline about security scare at LAX moments before JCMH arrived.
I hope this doesn't bring the whole 'you must pay my security' back to the forefront 🙄

Like this maybe?
I don't know whether to 😂, 😔, or 🤮 to that. Maybe 🤑 for smugsy...
So glad my lovely gran isn't here to see Diana being merched for all its worth 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I must admit that I rarely watch any of the videos all the way through now. If they are longer than 10 or 12 mins I skip bits and read the comments.

I hardly ever read full articles in newspapers either. I just look at the top part to see if there's anything new, then as soon as they start repeating stuff I've read before it's straight to the comments!

After all the comments are generally the most amusing part and sometimes a lot more informative 😁
I’m the same. They rehash the same thing in every article. The Porka interview, stepping back from royal duties, blah, bah, blah. It’s the same stuff all the time.

Reactions: 18
I do not get any ads in the Lady C videos on Tattler. But the last one was about 53 minutes so I am wondering how to speed it up on a mobile.
You have to go through to YouTube and change it on the settings there. I don't think that you can do it in Tattle.

Reactions: 17
Oh tit. You might be on to something there.😭
OK, tin hat time : Right ... bear in mind that both Haz and Wills have been in consultation with the sculptor since he was given the project.
Just supposing that the sculpture is 'Di on a BENCH'. And just suppose haz has shared that titbit with smeggy. So smeggy scuttles off to write a story about a bench, pays to have it released just before the statue unveiling and is now sitting back laughing that she's about to be given a raft of publicity in the mode of "OH EM GEE ... smeggy is truly in touch with the spirit of St Di. Just imagine that! Of all the subjects for a book she chose a bench, and there is Di, sat on a bench forever. :eek::eek::eek:T'is a blessing from beyond the grave. It's just magical and adored-ling and makes my heart go pump pump. "

In a garden situation a bench will look much better than a standing romanesque style posed statue.
I think you are psychic @keylimepie.

I thiink she gets paid for allowing them, but it's just too frequent now and looks greedy.
If it's a bench, with a nice little spot where you can sit by Di for a photo, I can see Harry sitting next to Mummy to deliver his speech at the unveiling.

And, as part of his speech, he'll be reading The Stench out loud as Smeggy's contribution to the day. :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
British AirwaysBAW268B789On The Way! / On TimeThu 21:25 PDT15:55 BST Fri
logoAltText
Virgin Atlantic
VIR682A35KOn The Way! / On TimeThu 20:00 PDT13:30 BST Fri
logoAltText
American Airlines
AAL134B77WOn The Way! / On TimeThu 18:45 PDT13:15 BST Fri
logoAltText
Virgin Atlantic
VIR24A35KOn The Way! / On TimeThu 16:20 PDT09:59 BST Fri
Arrival times for today from LAX
so he drove himself to the airport? Couldn’t see any security in his car - maybe they cannot afford it 🤣🤣🤣
ETA ‘off to Specsavers I thought that was him driving 🤣🤣🤣 but as I cannot see him how donwe know it is him in the car?
I think it was "The Sun" that said he went to the private terminal, old carbon footprint warrior got a private flight back.... There were pics of suv leaving after dropping him off...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You have to look at it through youtube then you can speed it up. Click on the text link, not the play button. Then drag it through to the end, then replay, that gets rid of ads.
Thank you Just_me 1954. I will try that next time.

Reactions: 13
Interesting piece in the Express ......

Royal accounts revealed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's £2.4 million reimbursement of the taxpayer for renovating Frogmore Cottage also included more than 18 months' rent.
Critics had urged Harry and Meghan to pay back the millions spent refurbishing the property after they stepped down as working royals for financial and personal freedom and moved to the US early in 2020.
It was thought the substantial sum covered just the updating of the period home close to Windsor Castle, but the annual report on royal finances appears to indicate that it included rental costs as well.
A senior royal source said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have paid £2.4 million and we're satisfied that, on the basis of that payment, it satisfies all their current obligations."

I wonder if they are charging Eugenie rent while she lives there to recoup some of their losses?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
With scotland asking for a new referendum what the United Kingdom needs is these two poking their noses in saying they don't want to represent a scottish town in case their son gets bullied for it

• Sick
Reactions: 29
May be it will be the whole water ride PC, H and Di were on when they were young. 🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.