Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a cost for registering domain names ? She is certainly spending PC / his money faster than water - reckon she hasn’t spent a penny in her / Dorito’s bank account 🤨
You can register a domain name from as little as 99p for your first on godaddy
After that the price goes up but you get a discount on several domain names

Reactions: 15
I’m an atheist, but convent educated like a few here! It suddenly struck me that we are living in the prodigal son parable. Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Do you agree?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m an atheist, but convent educated like a few here! It suddenly struck me that we are living in the prodigal son parable. Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Do you agree?
Kind of but instead of welcoming him home his dad and granny are going as far away as they can possibly go😂. The welcome he will get from Wills will give him frostbite😂. I think the fatted calves will be safe... Its the rotten tomatoes he will get 🍅🍅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just seen headline about security scare at LAX moments before JCMH arrived.
I hope this doesn't bring the whole 'you must pay my security' back to the forefront 🙄
Totally thinking the same thing and that is why they framed the 2 totally separate and unrelated stories into one melodramatic "see!! we told you so! His LIFE is in danger!". Princess Punt will claim that she was planning on joining him (or they were planning on joining the queen at Balmoral blah blah blah" but it now appears to be too risky.
Meanwhile the madness of the birth certificate suggests to me that he was actually stoned off his head when he filled in the form: I mean first name - The Duke of Sussex? so not harry? not Henry? What would Diana think as she gave him the name when he was born but he only acquired the TITLE of DoS in 2018. Last name? His Royal Highness? Seriously? That isn't a name. That isn't on his passport. That isn't on the tax forms that hiis accountant submit on his behalf. Ithink he was joking stupidly again and taking advantage of the naivete of the poor American administrator at Santa Barbara City Hall who processed the form. I think he was high as a kite and thought it would be funny to have it on his "daughter's" birth certificate that he wasn't just high, he was Royally High.
Fuckers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Interesting piece in the Express ......

Royal accounts revealed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's £2.4 million reimbursement of the taxpayer for renovating Frogmore Cottage also included more than 18 months' rent.
Critics had urged Harry and Meghan to pay back the millions spent refurbishing the property after they stepped down as working royals for financial and personal freedom and moved to the US early in 2020.
It was thought the substantial sum covered just the updating of the period home close to Windsor Castle, but the annual report on royal finances appears to indicate that it included rental costs as well.
A senior royal source said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have paid £2.4 million and we're satisfied that, on the basis of that payment, it satisfies all their current obligations."

I wonder if they are charging Eugenie rent while she lives there to recoup some of their losses?
I'd beg my last quid they are, and the RF are sanctioning that. It's probably why Eugenie is in there. Another way the RF is hoping to bankroll Hazno:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
#119 Hypocrite takes a private plane to the UK - don’t do as I do, do as I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm fed up of seeing the 'Harry lied/Harry didn't lie' crap about PC funding them. The main point isn't whether he lied or not. It's the fact that a 36 year old able bodied multi millionaire expected Daddy to pay for him and thought he deserved sympathy when Daddy said no. All at a time when people are losing their jobs and homes because of Covid. He's a disgusting excuse of a human being with no thought or consideration for what other people are going through.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
Kind of but instead of welcoming him home his dad and granny are going as far away as they can possibly go😂. The welcome he will get from Wills will give him frostbite😂. I think the fatted calves will be safe... Its the rotten tomatoes he will get 🍅🍅
You have an excellent point 🤣

Reactions: 26
.... because they are demons and their master Satan protects them.

In case you are dyslexic that is Satan the fallen angel, not Santa who is a kindly old guy who leaves toys for children on Jeebus's birthday.

Disclaimer : Not making fun of dyslexic persons, so fingers off the report button.:sneaky: Thank you.
OT , but just wanted to share this with you guys - when I met my husband , I didn't know he was dyslexic and our first Xmas he sent me a card calling me his lovely Shag 🙊. Well readers...I married him , I thought -he's a keeper 🤭.
Oh and dumb and dumber are still a pair of what Freda says 😜.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think one of the reasons we are all fascinated by the Harkle debacle is because it has elements of a Shakespearen historical play / Greek tragedy / biblical story. It has all the strands of a tragic tale unfolding of a greedy Prince jealous of his older brother. Hey who needs Shakespeare when we've got the modern equivalent !

The religious sugars call William 'Cain' by the way !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I think one of the reasons we are all fascinated by the Harkle debacle is because it has elements of a Shakespearen historical play / Greek tragedy / biblical story. It has all the elements of a tragic tale unfolding of a greedy Prince jealous of his older brother. Hey who needs Shakespeare when we've got the modern equivalent !

The religious sugars call William 'Cain' by the way !
Well said! 🏆

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh and the favourite Royals/ dinner party

I ❤ HM The Queen. I am one of her loyal subjects and respect the monarchy.

But dinner… Camilla, Anne, Kate, Zara and Sophie. Going by the glances they give each other, I bet they are a scream behind closed doors.
I’m with you on those dinner guests! I think if I could only have a couple I’d go with Camilla and Sophie though, with Anne popping in en route to something else!

Reactions: 22
That's given me an idea ... frozen tomatoes ❄ for throwing! Keep them in a cooler bag and they'd stay nice and hard ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.