Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo, bugger I forgot poor Sophie, she'd be on my list too. I think you're right. A night with them would be hilarious.

I bet he is thanking his lucky stars he got away!

I think there is a very long que for that job.
I can't believe how much of her history has been scrubbed off the Internet. She must have had MySpace, Bebo, Xanga, Live Journal to document her favourite subject, herself. Along with her blog which is removed from the archives, someone has done a lot of work hiding her past.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
HRH, he thinks his name is HRH ? Maybe he was trying to write Harry and “forgot about vowels” for the day ??

#119. We Stand with you , Dumbarton, What a pompous “cut off” Charlatan!!. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Breaking news Idiot ghosts Idiot 😂
She's such a bleeping sheep 🐑 isn't she? And a bloody coward. She has form for dropping friends as soon as they step out of line and get attacked on social media. She has no bloody loyalty to anyone. A 'friend' has only to say one wrong thing and as soon as the woke crowd pile in criticising Smeggy runs off and 👻 them.

Remember how she treated my little pony? What a witch she is.

Reactions: 36
Just noticed on Lilibet's Birth Certificate that MM's date of birth is recorded as 4/8/1981 - much as I think she looks older is that now proof of her age:unsure:? I'm sure her sister and father would have corrected her date of birth if it had been wrongly put out by M. I had hoped this certificate would confirm her as older than she is but am now of the opinion that 1981 must be her year of birth :( :(

Edited to say - looks like it could be a false certificate!! I posted this when on page 42 and then went on to read comments - I am an idiot!! But it fooled me!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Harry & Meghan #119 Dumb & Dumber have no shame, telling lies & chasing fame

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m an atheist, but convent educated like a few here! It suddenly struck me that we are living in the prodigal son parable. Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Do you agree?
The prodigal son comes back to his father with some degree of repentance. I have seen zero acknowledgement from Harry of how his behaviour has negatively affected others.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I think one of the reasons we are all fascinated by the Harkle debacle is because it has elements of a Shakespearen historical play / Greek tragedy / biblical story. It has all the strands of a tragic tale unfolding of a greedy Prince jealous of his older brother. Hey who needs Shakespeare when we've got the modern equivalent !

The religious sugars call William 'Cain' by the way !
What do they call Harry? Un-Abel?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't believe how much of her history has been scrubbed off the Internet. She must have had MySpace, Bebo, Xanga, Live Journal to document her favourite subject, herself. Along with her blog which is removed from the archives, someone has done a lot of work hiding her past.
Even Teflon tits can't scrub everything there is always someone out there with private stuff who will use it when the time and money is right. Look at what has started to drip drip out already and her yachting days will hopefully come to the fore.

I still believe that PA knew her from then and probably dipped his wick, but obviously can't say.

I cannot wait to see her shot down in flames and humiliated for the bleeping devious little slapper the she is😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So he is probably here now, possibly in Frogmore. Hope PW doesn't speak to him, the treacherous sod

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG! In Lady C's video today she mentioned that someone told her that HW told them "We're one plane crash away from the throne". WTF?! HW is bleeping deranged! Apparently HW's aim is to create the situation where Charles and William will be forced to step aside and "dethroned" to be removed from the line of succession with her false accusations via Scobie so that Harry will become regent.

Btw, it was mentioned that if something does happen to Charles and William (God forbid), the plan would be for Princess Anne to become regent (and Edward would be on the regency council), certainly no chance for Haz. It was also mentioned that it's more likely for Harry and the kids to be removed from the line of succession first before the titles go.
It's positively medieval :ROFLMAO:

Meg would have fitted in well with Simon de Montfort or Richard III
My husband is a Scot and from a very longstanding Clan. He’s just told me Dum means fort in Gaelic so Dumbarton is Fort of the Britons.

Quite obvious the pompous ,ignorant Montecito duo have no desire to understand culture or heritage …and husband is now shouting the clan war cry around the house

Sons of Hounds, come hither and get flesh”

I wonder if I should take him to the statue unveiling ???? 🤔🤔🤔

So your husband is a Cameron ❤

Do you know that Cameron in the Gaelic means "crooked nose" (cam-shròn)?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.