Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he had put Henry Mountbatten-Windsor on the birth cert i would have honestly thought fair play but they still manage to markle themselves?? That said I am not totally convinced its genuine as no titles for her. Although maybe she was being canny she looks like she is eschewing the titles and he looks like a proper tit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
No hope for her kids either, don't you have to be born in this country to accede(is that the right word?) the throne? Watching the doc on KP, it said so....
If that's true, and I personally think it's a big IF, Harry would never make it to the throne anyway. I honestly think if we were to lose all direct heirs the UK would vote to get rid of monarchy. The days of distant relations /5th or 6th in line inheriting are long gone.

Why isn't she using her married name on birth certificate

• Wow
Reactions: 28
DM story about the Diana investigation requested by Al-Fayad states the investigator had a 90 minute private session with the princes to go through his findings and that they were relieved and happy with them so I can’t see how number 6 can then claim she was murdered

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Social media poking fun at the Dumb thing. As always, comments are the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Erk, two phrases that I can't stand:
It is what it is! and Make it make sense! (Sorry, only just seen the sugar comment on here last night) - 'Make it make sense' seems to be a popular trope of those unwilling to actually think things through a little bit! (I was going to say the intellectually challenged but that's not really fair, a lot of time it's a phrase trotted out by those that actually choose to be a little bit ignorant for effect - usually accompanied by some kind of outraged face GIF)

Reactions: 27
Probably because of her ethnicity rather than any insight.
I actually think it’s because they’re exactly the same type of person. Narcissists. Don’t you think her lying tactics are similar to Trump? Just say anything/ repeat a lie often and it’ll stick.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If he had put Henry Mountbatten-Windsor on the birth cert i would have honestly thought fair play but they still manage to markle themselves?? That said I am not totally convinced its genuine as no titles for her. Although maybe she was being canny she looks like she is eschewing the titles and he looks like a proper tit.
I honestly don't think that can be the real birth certificate. It must be fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No commercial breaks for me? Speed it up a little as well and it doesn't take half as long.
Ah, I was just about to say the same but then I remembered I have youtube premium. So pay not to see the adds.

They should have made his eyes closer together, it completely ruins the ferretty look that makes our Prince so attractive. Not sure about the confident manspreading, flashing his crotch like that. Really vulgar especially when we know he's been emasculated so he must have stuffed socks down there for the show. Face very waxy, but wouldn't you look waxy sitting with two of the most toxic women on the planet?
Most of all in the real Porker interview Minge had her controlling hand over his like you steer a boat with the tiller, and here No.6 has his hand over hers. Wrong boss.

I remember @britneyxoxo was on this thread a little while ago in defence of Smeg and No.6, against Randy Andy. There must be a thread for people who want to complain about Andrew, but this is not it and @britneyxoxo will find barren ground indeed if they start posting about Andrew.
He is peripheral and not the threat to the RF that we post about, and anyway Virginia Roberts's testimony and evidence seems to be unravelling somewhat in case Britney has not heard? Worth reading up on before throwing around unproven accusations of p...philia on threads like this.
ETA Have a toadstool
I blocked her posts she irritated me so much. I do love that function. She's the only one I've used it for.

.... because they are demons and their master Satan protects them.

In case you are dyslexic that is Satan the fallen angel, not Santa who is a kindly old guy who leaves toys for children on Jeebus's birthday.

Disclaimer : Not making fun of dyslexic persons, so fingers off the report button.:sneaky: Thank you.
Funny story....
A previous 'customer' of mine spent some time inside ... he tattooed 'SATAN on his own forehead ....
However he did it in the mirror so it's backwards. True story. He also has the most beautiful daughter called .... Angel.

Sorry to go off topic !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Erk, two phrases that I can't stand:
It is what it is! and Make it make sense! (Sorry, only just seen the sugar comment on here last night) - 'Make it make sense' seems to be a popular trope of those unwilling to actually think things through a little bit! (I was going to say the intellectually challenged but that's not really fair, a lot of time it's a phrase trotted out by those that actually choose to be a little bit ignorant for effect - usually accompanied by some kind of outraged face GIF)
It's a wonder we all don't all have diabetes with the amount of sugar around🤮.... Intellectually challenged is very polite ... As hubby says " you can't cure stupid" count yourself lucky you missed it, am sure there will be more.

Reactions: 24
What do we think of that birth certificate?
"seems" legit, but instinctively suspicious given the source (gossip rag). Could be the hand of Markle trying to make it all seem legit (& her hubby the plonker with grandeur)....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Honestly, who twats about like that on their kid's birth certificate? Words fail me.

Either, the kid isn't theirs/doesn't exist and this is all a 'joke' on the public (who don't really give a crap so why bother) OR he was stoned off his tits. Shameful either way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh and the favourite Royals/ dinner party

I ❤ HM The Queen. I am one of her loyal subjects and respect the monarchy.

But dinner… Camilla, Anne, Kate, Zara and Sophie. Going by the glances they give each other, I bet they are a scream behind closed doors.
Ooo, bugger I forgot poor Sophie, she'd be on my list too. I think you're right. A night with them would be hilarious.

Another one that got away in the early days
I bet he is thanking his lucky stars he got away!

Hopefully

Hopefully the only stars she'll be seeing is when someone finally lays her out 🤣
I think there is a very long que for that job.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, who twats about like that on their kid's birth certificate? Words fail me.

Either, the kid isn't theirs/doesn't exist and this is all a 'joke' on the public (who don't really give a crap so why bother) OR he was stoned off his tits. Shameful either way.
I really don't think it can be the real birth certificate. Probably constructed by a sugar or someone else with their own agenda to wind everyone up.

You're not supposed to use titles in America and he's lost his HRH. His name should be Henry Mountbatten-Windsor and Smeggy should be listed as Rachel Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I think one of the reasons we are all fascinated by the Harkle debacle is because it has elements of a Shakespearen historical play / Greek tragedy / biblical story. It has all the strands of a tragic tale unfolding of a greedy Prince jealous of his older brother. Hey who needs Shakespeare when we've got the modern equivalent !

The religious sugars call William 'Cain' by the way !
Oh but I bet he is vey ‘Able’ 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I want them to keep the Sussex titles.

Apart from the obvious that it stops the wife styling herself as Princess Minge, when the inevitable divorce happens she'll be snookered. If she wants a political career the title has to go. If she snags herself a billionaire, she loses the title if they marry.

All that hard work she's put in just to have to revert to plain old Ms Minge... or Mrs Gates :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.