Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Markle must be scrambling now. The Baby Lilibet moment has passed and became a controversy that made them look mean and petty. The Diana Unveiling is upon us…and she will find some way to milk that. But, that too…will pass.

But oh my! How to make herself relevant going forward? We Americans have a plethora of pontificating Woke celebrities to choose from, should we desire hectoring from the Hypocrite Class. Our cup runneth over. She’s not special. The only title that ever resonated with us for long…was.…Colonel Sanders…and the real one is dead now.

What would make the Markles stand out? A tarnished title? A toxic history…ghosted family, friends, and the unfortunates who tried to work for her?

More gossip about the RF? Yawn, her credibility is shot…and she’s slimed up dear old Oprah along with her. Pictures of the kids? Will they be cuter than the Karadashian kids, who seem to be born on a fairly regular basis.…and we Yanks haven’t long attention spans.

Thry have already turned themselves into a reality show. Feuding with everyone. Showing off the rescue chickens. Poems about the Bench.

Sort of a cross between your Keeping up Appearances and our Green Acres. Isn’t she Duchess ‘Bou-quet” with all her artifice and pretension…it has even affected her silly handwriting.

Tough times ahead. Remember…only as important as your last ‘movie.’
She's Hyacinth Bucket and the whole world is Emmet next door 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I swear to God if it’s a statue of Diana sat on a bench when she visited the Taj Mahal I won’t be able to cope.
Oh tit. You might be on to something there.😭
OK, tin hat time : Right ... bear in mind that both Haz and Wills have been in consultation with the sculptor since he was given the project.
Just supposing that the sculpture is 'Di on a BENCH'. And just suppose haz has shared that titbit with smeggy. So smeggy scuttles off to write a story about a bench, pays to have it released just before the statue unveiling and is now sitting back laughing that she's about to be given a raft of publicity in the mode of "OH EM GEE ... smeggy is truly in touch with the spirit of St Di. Just imagine that! Of all the subjects for a book she chose a bench, and there is Di, sat on a bench forever. :eek::eek::eek:T'is a blessing from beyond the grave. It's just magical and adored-ling and makes my heart go pump pump. "

In a garden situation a bench will look much better than a standing romanesque style posed statue.
I think you are psychic @keylimepie.

Does she add the commercial breaks or is that YouTube?
I thiink she gets paid for allowing them, but it's just too frequent now and looks greedy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Oh tit. You might be on to something there.😭
OK, tin hat time : Right ... bear in mind that both Haz and Wills have been in consultation with the sculptor since he was given the project.
Just supposing that the sculpture is 'Di on a BENCH'. And just suppose haz has shared that titbit with smeggy. So smeggy scuttles off to write a story about a bench, pays to have it released just before the statue unveiling and is now sitting back laughing that she's about to be given a raft of publicity in the mode of "OH EM GEE ... smeggy is truly in touch with the spirit of St Di. Just imagine that! Of all the subjects for a book she chose a bench, and there is Di, sat on a bench forever. :eek::eek::eek:T'is a blessing from beyond the grave. It's just magical and adored-ling and makes my heart go pump pump. "

In a garden situation a bench will look much better than a standing romanesque style posed statue.
I think you are psychic @keylimepie.
This is entirely plausible. First thing that came to my mind when I read it has been completed since 2018. It's so obvious now. How did we not think of it before. @keylimepie 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Were you at the side of the road waving or In the road waving ???
I only ask this as there are some special people who can “ walk in front of cars and they are not allowed to hit them “. They walk among us . …
.... because they are demons and their master Satan protects them.

In case you are dyslexic that is Satan the fallen angel, not Santa who is a kindly old guy who leaves toys for children on Jeebus's birthday.

Disclaimer : Not making fun of dyslexic persons, so fingers off the report button.:sneaky: Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion ..#we have no money, we have no shame, we've even stolen her majesty's name

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Your worst nightmare - sweet around the boys, treats other women like they're beneath her; I've met many like her. And the tragic fact for them is that they're never truly liked or trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They should leave Diana - a troubled woman- to rest in peace. Shes been dead many years.

• Heart
I'm all caught up 🥰 I couldn't stop reading like a good book again ❤
I leave this here and be back on tomorrow 😀
Harry and Meghan arrive at their new house 😀

Polish_20200707_003945530_resize_73.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s only us that has a financial year start in April - so in the US everything is calendar year I believe - like filing tax returns. So in a US interview no one would think April to July is first quarter. They are so stupid.
In the interview Harry first of all said “in the first half of the year” before quickly correcting himself to “the first quarter”

So, yes definitely April-June, but he was trying to make it seem like it could pre-March. The boy’s an idiot and can’t even misdirect properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Some times I feel sorry for cringe. I get the feeling ginge sold her a big lie about joining the Royal Family, that life was all travelling in gold carriages and wearing fabulous jewels. And oh yes, you'll be a real.life Princess and pur kids will be prince's and princesses.

Instead it's opening sewage plants in Bolton on a wet Wednesday. And you're more likely to be wearing a food safety hair net than a tiara. So shes, i feel shes been sold a lie.

But then I remember that cringe is head banger who cant use Google and I feel a lot less sympathetic.

In fact, I think this pair deserve each. Little Miss Orphan Annie and Mr my family are the Waltons!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes. Last year in January they announced it on Instagram before informing the Queen. Neither of them have any talent to do proper jobs though.
“work to become financially independent”

So basically they were expecting Prince Charles to keep funding until they were. I wonder at what point they themselves would have considered they were ACTUALLY financially independent and not ‘working towards…’? I have a feeling it might have taken a good few years, if they were judge and jury on when Prince Charles should stop contributing.

Reactions: 48
These two are not happy! All they do is scheme, scheme, scheme. Harry was THE it boy for so long and now he's turned into Prince Andrew 2.0.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
OMG! In Lady C's video today she mentioned that someone told her that HW told them "We're one plane crash away from the throne". WTF?! HW is bleeping deranged! Apparently HW's aim is to create the situation where Charles and William will be forced to step aside and "dethroned" to be removed from the line of succession with her false accusations via Scobie so that Harry will become regent.

Btw, it was mentioned that if something does happen to Charles and William (God forbid), the plan would be for Princess Anne to become regent (and Edward would be on the regency council), certainly no chance for Haz. It was also mentioned that it's more likely for Harry and the kids to be removed from the line of succession first before the titles go.
That honestly is just so evil. The RF really need to act now. I know, I know. Play the long game, and all that jazz. But God forbid something like that does happen, especially given the Cambridge's penchant for traveling as a family. The RF will be criticized no matter what. Hell, they could give them the titles and be accepted back into the family and the sugars would still find something to witch about. H&M don't deserve to be associated with the RF in any way, shape, or form and their children damn sure don't deserve to have any titles. Doll #2 has been born already. It's time to remove 6 and Mrs. 6's titles and place in the line of succession.

On a side note, a comment a few threads back still makes me literally lol and I don't even remember who wrote it. It was about the conspiracy theory that the RF had Diana killed and it was something like, "I almost wish they were responsible so at least I'd know for sure they were capable of it and would do it again if they had to." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.