Harry and Meghan #118 She’s got nearly as many Tattle Threads as books sold!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @Rayne with 77 likes!

Carrying on from here:

Don't forget the WIKI! Pink button at the top of every page of the thread.

In recent developments:
* The Times has been serialising a new book, which contains various incendiary claims ... archive links are in the wiki courtesy of @JAR21.
* Smeghan's book has all but disappeared from the press, and will no doubt shortly disappear from the shelves too, as sales are dismal (when they're not being artificially propped up by herself and given away).
* The furore about domain names continues as there's been some sort of admittance that they did buy them up before checking the name with the Queen.
* Ginge and Cringe are supposedly on pat/mat leave. Regardless, rumours have it that Ginge might be doing another interview soon.
* Still no sign of Little Lilibet. Does she exist? Has the surrogate kept her? Does anybody care?
* Will Ginge show up in the UK for the statue unveiling? If he's going to quarantine then he ought to be here by now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Meghan and Harry
To california, did sally.....
To a place called Del Monte
Their brains are wonky
In their arses, do carry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmm. I just clicked on something in Quora that had a picture of a smiling mm at 16; her hair was in natural, shiny waves(although even then she had the little tendrils on her cheeks) and it was before her veneers- she was very pretty before all that cosmetic surgery. Who knew?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hmm. I just clicked on something in Quora that had a picture of a smiling mm at 16; her hair was in natural, shiny waves(although even then she had the little tendrils on her cheeks) and it was before her veneers- she was very pretty before all that cosmetic surgery. Who knew?
Sorry noooooooo.........You need a trip to specsavers my dear... she always was a fugly bint IMO..... plain at best!
fugly.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Just raced over here from the Ingham's thread to catch up and thank @Rayne for the thread title and @kev1974 for creating the thread . Now to leap back to the Ingham's..not gonna lie I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight 🤪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just raced over here from the Ingham's thread to catch up and thank @Rayne for the thread title and @kev1974 for creating the thread . Now to leap back to the Ingham's..not gonna lie I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight 🤪.
I'm not on there, I assume something has kicked off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Samantha Markle was very pretty, she had a few commercials done.
Peg was very average, IMO, botox gives her a chiseled face, when it wears off she becomes round and even more boring.
On the black side, I don't know if the lady is Dorias sister or married in, but she is very pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm not on there, I assume something has kicked off lol
Oh yes, I'd never heard of them till today till I got a notification to watch a you tube video. Let's just say they are the trailer trash version of H + M or what the 2 cunts will become eventually 🤞🤞🤞🤞. Don't go there tho unless you don't plan to sleep tonight 🤪.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What is this? People trying or getting hold of a birth certificate for Lili?
They may have bought variations of domains with Diana Mary:

Maybe they actually were intent on calling their daughter Diana in the beginning and changed it to the Queen's nickname getting rid of Mary? Also, did they really buy a domain called mountbattenwindsorproductions?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
They may have bought variations of domains with Diana Mary:

Maybe they actually were intent on calling their daughter Diana in the beginning and changed it to the Queen's nickname getting rid of Mary? Also, did they buy a domain called mountbattenwindsorproductions?
So it would seem. Theory going round that they were planning to announce say on the statue day that they have graciously changed the baby's name to Diana, when it has been Diana all along.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.