Harry and Meghan #116 Meggy exercising her bunions while Haz mucks about with his carrots and onions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get a law firm to investigate incidents of bullying? Is that their line of work? Or an insurance policy/warning shot to the gruesome twosome... Any rebuttal or"legal action" against a law firm that has done its homework would be pointless... Investigations are ongoing.... Not a case of "nothing to see here" interesting

Reactions: 23
A quick Google found this, obviously its now completely out of date. Of course the sugars will try and say Charles used his crystal ball way back in 2012 and knew Harry would marry a woc and so always planned to cut him out despite what the article says.

Those of us that have the gift of rational, critical thinking can clearly see that its Harry and Meghan's behaviour that has been the problem. It wouldn't have mattered if Meghan was black, white or a Martian who had landed in Wigan as long as she was prepared to follow the ethos of the Monarchy rather than her own agenda.

Reactions: 35
I can't find an archived copy yet but Camilla Long has written a nice piece in The Times today for Blyton lovers. She compares the exciting world of 'the bitchiness in St Clare's common room' to the bland preachiness of The Bench - and too much of today's Kids' Lit.
Below are a couple of screenshots.
I particularly enjoy her comment, 'The whole book seems to be addressed to a weeping simpleton who doesn't quite understand fatherhood, or, for that matter, park benches...'

Reactions: 49
As soon as it was reported that the Queen had issued an invitation to Harry to attend a lunch with her, I figured the bullying investigation results were in.

She'll want to discuss it with him face to face in person.

Reactions: 50
I think they decided to use an external firm rather than use their own internal HR dept to conduct the investigation because HR staff themselves are implicated and it would be highly unlikely that they would report badly of themselves. These bullying clams were made in 2018 and they only came to light in March this year when bullied staff felt they could no longer keep quiet when they heard Smeg was going on Oprah preaching compassion.

The fact that nothing was seemingly done about the bullying when it was first reported in 2018 means that HR may be deemed to have failed in some way. An external organisation will be investigate this in a non biased way and make recommendations for the HR dept to follow going forward. I don’t think it will lead to a court case but the people who were bullied will feel vindicated if their experiences are believed, Smeg is vilified, and the HR staff are told to vastly improve.

Reactions: 44
The Tattlers could go and WuTien can serenade him with one of his masterpieces and we can give knackerless and Scabies our own reception committee

Reactions: 30
I loved Enid Blyton books, particularly Malory Towers and St Clare’s. They taught me that cheats, spiteful and selfish people never prosper. A good lesson for any child in my opinion.

Reactions: 57
As soon as it was reported that the Queen had issued an invitation to Harry to attend a lunch with her, I figured the bullying investigation results were in.

She'll want to discuss it with him face to face in person.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall. Will Her Majesty serve a delicate dish of ginger 'Rocky Mountain oysters' for lunch?
Pleeeeease, anyone working for the RF and trawling dutifully through our humble Tattledom, pleeease give us a crumb or two of gossip. We won't tell anybody outside these four walls.

Reactions: 36
Let me help you out here:
They are just a pair of what Freda says!

Reactions: 24
I thought Charles was going to be at that ’lunch’ HMQ has summoned the duke of Suckage to while he’s here?

Reactions: 19
I loved Enid Blyton books, particularly Malory Towers and St Clare’s. They taught me that cheats, spiteful and selfish people never prosper. A good lesson for any child in my opinion.
You're so right! It's missing from a lot of modern children's books and programmes - not enough justice. My kids always complained if a bully wasn't made to make amends properly. Children have a keen sense of fairness, especially when they're learning about sharing and taking turns. Mine used to get frustrated that that malicious wasp character in Fifi and the Flowertots never got properly told off.
Which (she adds guiltily to get back on topic) is why we all desperately want justice to be done to the Markles, and to be able to witness it publicly. The Queen is also 'the Fount of Law' so justice is done in the name of the Crown.

Good Lord, I had a peek too, poor girl. I was shocked at the number of Likes she was getting looking this painfully thin. That is sad I hope she seeks help soon.

Reactions: 16
Please could someone who is connected with Samantha Markle on Twitter ask her who is in the photo and when it was taken- was it a prom or a wedding? She probably knows the answer!

Reactions: 22
I think you've got it 100% right

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.