Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If William and Catherine go to the States I would bet my house that they do not meet up with No.6 and Minge. An excuse will be found if W&C offer to meet them, to avoid meeting up. They will be unable to face the scrutiny and have far too much to hide.
They'd have to walk behind the Cambridges at any official functions in the US. Imagine Joe and William walking first, followed by Jill and Kate, and the gruesome twosome trailing along somewhere behind. Meghan's ego would never stand for that public humiliation. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thumbsucker Harry:
So the original source is Tiggy Legge Bourke, mentioned in passing in a book by a true Diana Stan Christopher P. Andersen, former People editor and bestseller writer, the books name is " After Diana:William, Harry, Charles, and the royal house of Windsor."

Piers Morgan and the 5 Hertford Street date description, the original was on DM, it also contained the texts Peg sent him like :"I'm a fan of you" and "Love you. "
Here is confirmation of their date:
Thank you!!! 🥰

Just called my mom. The second I told her he sucked his thumb till 11 years old, she goes: 'Ha! Bet the little sleazeball was wetting his bed, too!' 😂😂😂

Sometimes I just love her! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It seems that people on Tumblr have been producing pics rather similar to ours! 😃
Why is Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen standing at the back? 🤔
View attachment 617140
I actually thought it WAS him for a minute, I was trying to think why someone would 'shop him in too, then I realised... doh 😂

I have been musing.
These Tarot card readers.................... aren't their readings supposed to be done 'blind?' ie, with no prior knowledge of the subject's circumstances so the results are unbiased?
Not really, you can read tarot for yourself, so it doesn't have to be someone unknown to you. I used to use them but don't bother with it any more, of course if you know who you're doing the reading for it could, in theory, change how you interpret the cards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But that’s the Archie picture
Yes, it's the same one they used for Farch but reversed. Well spotted! Supposedly taken with HM and PP looking on. One poster dug up the original of HM and PP and said that they were looking at a newborn foal and that the photo with Farch was fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have been musing.
These Tarot card readers.................... aren't their readings supposed to be done 'blind?' ie, with no prior knowledge of the subject's circumstances so the results are unbiased?
It is a trick anyway. They have very clever ways to ask their clients what part of their life they are looking for answers, love, health or work. Then they look at the clients body language to determine if they are tense, fearful or have an expecting vibe and do their reading of the first cards accordingly. Next cards to go deeper are adjustments of vague first reading based on the clients reaction. They are all excellent observers and sharp, good and fast judges of character.

E.g. someone says love. They have red swollen eyes and nose. So the cards say partner is cheating. Client cries: 'I knew it!'. Then the cards predict rough times ahead, light at the end of the tunnel, new love in the end.

My mom learned how to do it in the 70s when people where keen on throwing money at nonsense like this because it was new age stuff and her business was very slow at the time (oilcrisis). It was very, very lucrative and well, erm, tax free 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you!!! 🥰

Just called my mom. The second I told her he sucked his thumb till 11 years old, she goes: 'Ha! Bet the little sleazeball was wetting his bed, too!' 😂😂😂

Sometimes I just love her! 😁
Sure I've read somewhere that his matron at prep school used to tuck him in at night but can't find it now.
Did however find this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have 2 children, both treated exactly the same, both bought up by myself with the only male influence being my dad, due to their own father being an abusive class a dickwad. My daughter is the eldest and as a child always wanted more. Hated being part of single parent family, hated that we didn't have any spare money around. Made friends with kids who had everything handed them on a plate, then demanded the same. Fast forward to her teens, she became more resentful of the lowly circumstances into which she found herself and began to show serious narcissistic traits. (This is in hindsight of course) said traits are now her personality, and.much as I hate to say it she is actually a really unpleasant individual with a violent streak who thought nothing of stepping over me when I was unconscious on the floor. She stopped speaking to me when I married Mr Flairey after 20 years bringing them up solo because he called her out on her behaviour towards me.
My son, 20 months younger was a quiet and unsmilling little boy but by his teens developed an individual style and a personality that endears him to all who meet him. As a little one he never asked for anything, I remember one day being sat at the table at tea time with them and there not being enough pasta for me, he insisted on sharing his. He's travelled the world solo the last few years and is the most grounded self aware and compassionate individual I have met. He's confident, secure in his own skin, grateful for his childhood experiences and is utterly selfless. When I landed up in a wheelchair he just dealt with it and was grateful I was still alive. Unlike my daughter who took me out for the day and got so angry that a lot of places she wanted to go in weren't accessible to me, that she left drove home without me. My son was travelling in Australia when the lions were touring New Zealand. He obtained tickets and we had 6 weeks living in the smallest camper van known to man. He drove and we shared experiences that neither or us will ever forget. I don't know.many 19 year olds, which he was at the time who would do that for their mum.
So how do 2 children who were bought up exactly the same turn out to be so dramatically different ? .
Both nurtured and loved unconditionally, neither spoilt with with material things, but spoilt with time.
Nature and genetics play a huge part I believe. Her father is violent his brothers are not. His father was abusive to his mother. My daughter is abusive to her partners. That to me makes it genetic.

So WB and Wills bought up in privileged circumstances, both loved unconditionally. However there is a history of his mother's father and brother being very unpleasant and abusive individuals and an air of entitlement. WB has the air of entitlement and expects his every demand to be met, not unlike his mother. William is the opposite, hes aware of his very privileged position in life and I believe he's a sensitive soul like his father.

This is just my opinion obviously but Nature and genes plays a massive part in people's personalities. I would say more than Nurture.

Slightly off topic sorry, you can't send a faulty crotch goblin back. It's my belief that it's their life lesson to learn. As a parent all you can do is guide them and teach them to the best of your abilities, but the way they decide to behave once they are older is down to them and their choices.
Totally agree. Someone I’ve known since childhood (from a good family) was pregnant at 16 to her boyfriend, he was already known locally as a rogue/thug. Her parents paid for the wedding, furnished a house, took the new son-in-law into their business. A few years down the line, the couple have two young boys, but despite the good life he’d been handed on a plate by his parents-in-law, the guy reverts to his criminal ways and ends up in prison. The couple divorce, the children are educated in private school, paid for by the grandparents who wanted their grandchildren to have a good start in life, despite their father. Sadly, a good home and education were not enough as both sons turned out just like their father...criminals with spells in prison.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
If William and Catherine go to the States I would bet my house that they do not meet up with No.6 and Minge. An excuse will be found if W&C offer to meet them, to avoid meeting up. They will be unable to face the scrutiny and have far too much to hide.
Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if smeggy shmoozed K&W and latched onto them hoping to hitch a lift to the White House.
Smeggy: "Oh Katie sweetheart, we'll be in Washington around then and could join you and William on the WH visit. Make it a family affair kind of thing. Sort of buy two, get two free. Huh? Wouldld't that be just dinky-doo?"

Kate : "Remember back in London when you tried to cadge a lift to the shops with me meggy-sue? Same answer applies sweetcheeks".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.