Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found a snippet on tumblr earlier about Hazno requesting a DNA test for Farchie but I can't find the page again now. It was on WordPress but the article has gone. Annoying I wish I'd taken a screenshot.

Anyway it begs the question... why would Hazno do this? Surely a man in love wouldn't question the paternity of his child 🤔
Bloody hell. :LOL:He's allegedly had his man batter harvested to produce their crotch goblins so I doubt he'd need a DNA test. But there again, you never know with this pair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I like to think that once they divorce hazza will be shoved into a clinic then made Governor of The Falklands which will keep him out of mischief
Oh no they have awesome penguins in the Falklands ... I fear for their safety with this lunatic on their vicinity

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.