Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows? Maybe even worse because from what I understand, Diana seemed to spoil him the most. God, this whole thing with Harry is one of the reasons I haven't had kids. I'm terrified that one of them will turn out to be a little tit demon and then what I can I do? It's not like I can send it back.

I hope I'm not being too personal and you don't have to answer obviously, but is it Florida? I freaking love DeSantis. If he runs in 2024, as either the Pres or VP, he has my vote.

Wow. The video is disturbing. To be honest, the pics didn't seem that bad to me (even though I'm sure he was angry), but seeing the video clip is something else altogether. He really does have some serious anger issues, and IMO I think they're too deeply ingrained in him at this point for even therapy to do much good, especially since he doesn't think he has a problem.
My god the venom on that wee twats face, Charles ull well shot, thank god he’s buggered of to America 👹

Reactions: 20
Right, so hear me out. Kathy on twitter has applied and received documents relating to the Moneycito monstrosities trust deeds. She is still looking through it and won't post most of it online, but she says they did buy it but are trying to hide that it was them. The loan was taken out on 18th June 2020 for 30 years. They borrowed $9,522,500.00.

There was an article about the loan, directly after the Orca interview, not sure what the confusion is except, that sleuths confuse Riven Rock Estate, with the separate addresses.
The house was at a certain point called Casa Leo Linda, the estate contains a hotel and is listed among others under San Ysidro addresses.
Good luck to them with Liliwell however, there are car parts for police vehicles by Motormax under this, and PC parts from a Chinese Company, will be fun, like the Sussex Royal thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right, so hear me out. Kathy on twitter has applied and received documents relating to the Moneycito monstrosities trust deeds. She is still looking through it and won't post most of it online, but she says they did buy it but are trying to hide that it was them. The loan was taken out on 18th June 2020 for 30 years. They borrowed $9,522,500.00.

$10 million in debt? I'd fake my own death and go live off the grid in Alaska someplace. I get nervous about $2500 on my Visa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The snippet from the tweet above says "which would explain why Harry and Thomas never met", (i.e the hint of abuse. )
It doesn't explain anything of the sort. It's an disgusting lie to cover up the fact that she smeared and dumped him so that he'd not appear at the wedding accidentally letting cats out of the bag. For the same reason, she kept Noballs away from him.
Jason Knauf tried to smooth things over with TM at the palace and wouldn't have done this had there been dark hints like this. We're only hearing about it now because she's on the skids and her lies are being uncovered. It's the ultimate weapon - cowardly, horrific to deal with and impossible to disprove. Smearing him.
Look at Andrew, apparently also smeared. So easy to do and so hard to undo. What a repugnant and destructive bleep she is.
She is a complete and utter unpricipled, low life ,cock driven bleep. She is the most vile person since Myra Hindley and if all the reports we hear, she is shagging some other poor sucker then goodbye Harry and Archie and if he is rich she will say up yours to all her sugar followers and her title.

Despicable, low life scrubber and cannot believe someone else would take her on and will believe her victimhood.

She will escape she is Teflon coated but the ginger prick will be left with nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
One day @Cinnamon.girl all us Tattlers who have been calling them out (along with the online bloggers like Murky Meg) will be proved right to the world and all the people who thought we were lying will be proved wrong. They will have omelettes on their faces.

I really hope it's coming soon because I've fallen out with a couple of people over this.

That's a bloody disgrace. Has anyone made some alerts about this.
What a lovely reply Hamster. Sometimes I've felt like a bit of a loon with my reinforced tinfoil hat on, triple-pleated for strength, but less so these days than before.

I'm glad for Prince Andrew about Virginia Roberts. I bet the sugars are livid that they can't say so easily now "WhatAboutAndrew?" He's not out of the woods yet and is an arrogant buffoon but I'm glad because this is a bit of good news for The Queen.

Regarding Andrew and the calls for him to speak to the FBI, I was very interested in our American posters' views that you should never voluntarily speak to the police in the US as it seems you'll get stitched up. Maybe he did the right thing staying this side especially with Virginia changing her evidence.
Anyway if I'm caught in New York with suspicious substances I know now to plead the Fifth. And I'll say @me from mid-America advised me!

On topic Moderator, as Andrew is uncle to Noballs who is married to Minge both of whom are What Freda Says.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why would it be dangerous?
There are aristos, and then there are aristos that are not fond of RF and have a preference for stirring when it's convenient.
The Inskips donated to Heads Together, and that is something the Harkles want destroyed, because now it belongs only to W and K, and H was initially part of it.
Some claims are easily made, even when they are lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
$10 million in debt? I'd fake my own death and go live off the grid in Alaska someplace. I get nervous about $2500 on my Visa.
Always remember what Catherine Zeta-Jones once said: 'A million dollar is not much for people like us.'

You obviously aren't 'us', more 'them'. 😉 Which makes you one of us! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is a complete and utter unpricipled, low life ,cock driven bleep. She is the most vile person since Myra Hindley and if all the reports we hear, she is shagging some other poor sucker then goodbye Harry and Archie and if he is rich she will say up yours to all her sugar followers and her title.

Despicable, low life scrubber and cannot believe someone else would take her on and will believe her victimhood.

She will escape she is Teflon coated but the ginger prick will be left with nothing.
Nutty, I love you. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tom Inskip.
That's dangerous if true, that they reconciled.
Is that the guy whose wedding Meghan showed up to after Harry and she had split up?
Did he fall out with Harry?
And why is it dangerous if Harry reconciles with him?

Nutty, I love you. X

Well, it is rainbow month, so I see the lure of being part of a big movement, but aren't you taking things a bit far? I mean with Nana being much older than you and all, too? 🤔

• Haha
Lol, but seriously, if you go back through some of her 'speeches' she frequently uses the term 'totem pole' to describe how far up, or down, someone might be in a hierarchy and I have read that some Native Americans do find this use of one of their cultural icons offensive. Megs is racist!
Regret to break the bad news. You say Minge frequently uses the term "Totem Pole". This in the urban dictionary means stacking and having sex with two midgets preferably twins. One midget stands on the other's shoulders. I couldn't read the rest of it.
Sensitive Tattlers should look away now.
I don't know any midgets or twin midgets so have lost out here. It's one bummer after another for me ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Is that the guy whose wedding Meghan showed up to after Harry and she had split up?
Did he fall out with Harry?
And why is it dangerous if Harry reconciles with him?
He used to by PWBs wingman and enabler. It was alleged he bought the minge as a present for PWB after he had her himself. He was also the first person to warn PWB to not marry said minge. She busted the Inskip wedding in Jamaica, but had them excluded from the evening reception at her own. Suffice it to say Skippy is no fan 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He has one there. Super rich guy, married, was once in the paper to have invited PWB to go surfing. Can't remember the name. Will try to, but need food first, otherwise my brain shuts down completly. Can't think when hangry.Be right back with name.
Guy Pelly?

Reactions: 14
No, someone else. There was something about him being in L.A.with his wife to go surfing and speculation if PWBFW would allow him to meet them in the papers at the time. It was last year, I think around when they claimed Netflix riches.

Reactions: 14
I like to think that once they divorce hazza will be shoved into a clinic then made Governor of The Falklands which will keep him out of mischief
No not the Falklands, I have friends there!! How’s about the South Sandwich Islands? He can be the governor of a population of 1, plus lots of penguins and other birds that can tit all over him 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.