Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thumbsucker Harry:
So the original source is Tiggy Legge Bourke, mentioned in passing in a book by a true Diana Stan Christopher P. Andersen, former People editor and bestseller writer, the books name is " After Diana:William, Harry, Charles, and the royal house of Windsor."

Piers Morgan and the 5 Hertford Street date description, the original was on DM, it also contained the texts Peg sent him like :"I'm a fan of you" and "Love you. "
Here is confirmation of their date:
Sorry what date was it on?

Reactions: 8
I used to work with Tiggy L-B's aunt, who was a lady in waiting to Princess Anne. Formidable but lovely woman (both of them!)
sorry, slightly off topic but the Tiggy ref made me remember!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry what date was it on?
I really don't know without Piers original, maybe his Twitter has the texts, it was a day after the texts, and on the evening of Piers and Pegs pub meeting.
I think Piers got a bit frightened after the lawsuits , it was around June 2016 I think but not so sure that I remember it correctly.

Reactions: 15
Have thought this since their engagement - hasn't she got horrible fingers? In this cover photo they look bent somehow and in the 'introducing Farchie' photo were she is cradling the doll's head they look strange. Hazno has nicer fingers than her.
She has! One of the reasons I don't get why she thinks it's a good idea to wear the myriad of horrible cheap, slim rings on each of her ET fingers. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we the public sue her for all her lies? there should be consequences for people like them thinking they can say and do what they like just because of the privilege family he was born into and her using that privilege to tarnish the institution that gave her a global voice in the first place. Isn’t it ironic. There should be some new laws drawn up against people like them and throw them out of every country. They could probably afford a small tiny private island they could be king& Queen of that in their own little fucked up world and let the rest of the world alone when they find so much wrong with everything why can’t they just duck off somewhere else another planet would be better still wouldn’t the world be a better place without them. There an embodiment of all the corruption in the world today

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All this stuff about Hazno being cruel to animals is interesting, because it confirms how he has nothing in common with Smegma besides ego/victimhood/entitlement. There's no way she would have looked at him were he not a fabulously wealthy (and easily manipulated) prince - he's a scruffy lout with below average intelligence and no hobbies besides drink/drugs and animal abuse.

Reactions: 24
I really don't know without Piers original, maybe his Twitter has the texts, it was a day after the texts, and on the evening of Piers and Pegs pub meeting.
I think Piers got a bit frightened after the lawsuits , it was around June 2016 I think but not so sure that I remember it correctly.
Thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quote: Water shortages and now power shut-offs - does this explain why there is nothing much coming from Cali2 - no electric to run the computers.
The creeps probably have a generator. Power shut offs are now common in California ever since The Camp Fire killed 85 people and leveled the Northern California town of Paradise. PG&E Power company was forced to admit that its poorly maintained equipment sparked the blaze so now during high winds and dry conditions, they shut off the power for safety reasons. Interesting, that the Montecito homeowners don't brag about their solar energy; probably because there are too many foggy days for solar to be useful. It's hot and there is a lot of rage in Montecito right now, this is the calm before the storm. Although I saw a stupid headline about mm giving away 2000 copies of her book to contribute to communities well being-I am sure the communities would prefer 2000 packages of Charmin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All this stuff about Hazno being cruel to animals is interesting, because it confirms how he has nothing in common with Smegma besides ego/victimhood/entitlement. There's no way she would have looked at him were he not a fabulously wealthy (and easily manipulated) prince - he's a scruffy lout with below average intelligence and no hobbies besides drink/drugs and animal abuse.
I would point out that she happily left one of her rescue dogs in Canada and the beagle suffered two broken legs soon after arrival in the UK. Everything is a prop for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I have been musing.
These Tarot card readers.................... aren't their readings supposed to be done 'blind?' ie, with no prior knowledge of the subject's circumstances so the results are unbiased?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've seen "a" video which "stars" someone who looks like her, but I don't think is her. For the record, it was on one of the mainstream Tumblr accounts (run by a very sensible grandmother) before being swiftly removed.
I've seen two different ones (God, I've become a proper perve).In my defence I viewed them to judge if it was her. The first one with her being doggied from behind is not her. The girl has a nice figure and too many big tatts, but is facially very like her.
The 2nd one with her chowing down on an erect penis in my opinion is her. Her feet are nicer but then it is clearly from a few years ago and pre her nasty bunions era. Opinion is divided on the 2nd one, but the tatt girl one is not her. Far too energetic as well:m.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I wonder how Pablo is doing? He's probably very adept at dodging the crockery by now, and used to sorting out Hazno having the munchies/passing out in the chicken coop, but I worry about his workload. #freePablo
🤣🤣🤣

Pablo has probably become a world class expert at repairing porcelain so that it doesn't look like it's been broken, just so she can break it again, and save them a few bob/cents on replacements. It was all Hazza's idea, when he was having a spliff in the coop with the dogs and the chickens.

The campaign started with you @Wackie Jeaver #freePablo

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I actually thought it was quite clever. His mother is a well known strong influence in his life. Someone he refers with admiration and love in many speeches. A key support for his political success. No one is going to be able to say he didn’t admire The Queen after meeting her now he’s said that.

Edit to add: also felt there could be some shade (have wholeheartedly adopted that expression!) towards H&M with the reference to the Queen as a family matriarch reminding him of his own family’s much loved matriarch.
I thought this as well. You can't fault it and it's cuddly but respectful. After No.6 and Smeg's cruelly criticising the RF and Queen for bad parenting skills and inflicting generational pain, hoping to appeal to the wokes and POC brigade plus Democrats, up pops Biden the most powerful man in the world saying that the racist monarch who tortured and kicked the whining biracial Minge to the kerb, (allegedly), reminds him of his mum! Brilliant 🥰 🤗
That's one in the nuts for the ginger fraud and his toxic tart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am LOVING these reviews on the book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show...rch=true&from_srp=true&qid=fuKS4pboOA&rank=15

They're both vile. I've always thought they'd end up divorced, Trailer Trash is so bloody scheming and manipulative. I used to feel bad for Hazza, but now I feel he is just complicit in all this tbh
This gem in the comments from user Rae D:

This is my bench
Where I sit and grin
About ditching ol’ Thomas
My father, my kin.

This is my bench
Where I’ll speak of betrayal
I’ll speak up so often
It will soon become stale.

I’ll talk about family
I’ll say I am kind
You’ll fall for it all
Only if you are blind.

I’ll tell anyone
All who will listen
About how we love
To save people AND chickens.

I’ll sit on my bench
I’ll pout and I’ll cry
About how the royals
Hated my boy.

He’ll never be prince
They’re changing the rule
So I moved him to ‘merica
Where he’ll be King of Cool.

This is my bench
And also it’s Harry’s
We sit here together
(We secretly married!)

And there in the window
I’ll see my own mother
She’s still in our lives
Unlike Harry’s brother.

Right here on my bench
By my fancy house
We’ll always be happy
Far from Charles, the louse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think they have solar - certainly no panels on the roof.
I’ll check out the Chicken shack ............ nope non there either - just Henrietta and Chicken Lickin’ comforting poor Pablo who has been in the pool so often this weekend he now has shrunk to 4ft 1” from 6ft #freePablo 🐔🐔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.