Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rayne for another great title! She is on a roll at the moment šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Previous thread

We discussed ā€˜the bookā€™ šŸ¤¢;
wished Prince Philip happy birthday šŸ„³ ;
raged about the name of the second coming šŸ‘¶;
laughed at Hazzaā€™s ageing photos;
started to realise Prince Edward is pretty ok;
admired the restraint of the Royal Family and the way they play the long game; and
speculated on the G7.
Iā€™m sure I have forgotten loads - maybe someone can do a more comprehensive recap at some point

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Should this end with " to ta" or has it been cut off? Can't find the thread suggestion

Reactions: 13
Morning Tattlers. Thanks for new thread. Is part of it missing though šŸ¤” xx

Reactions: 13
Should this end with " to ta" or has it been cut off? Can't find the thread suggestion
"To take a dump dump" if I remember the suggestion correctly. Only so many characters allowed for title ,pity

Reactions: 14
Sorry šŸ˜„ that was meant to be ā€œMeghanā€™s a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dumpā€. Didnā€™t realise it had cut itself off. Maybe someone more experienced than me can fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thanks to @Mairag for lovely new thread and @Rayne for the title.
Don't have anything else to say, it's far too early and I haven't had enough coffee. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 21
Meghanā€™s a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump
please @Yel Could you make it fit?

Reactions: 17
Twitter idiots are sinking to new levels of idiocy. I just canā€™t šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø (surely this has to be a troll?)
B5E978F8-60AC-4DC9-9B8B-3F1F606DCC42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Isnā€™t funny how most of the 5* reviewers of a ā€˜childrenā€™s bookā€˜ on Amazon have never reviewed childrenā€™s books or childrenā€™s products before šŸ˜‚ I know itā€™s ā€˜sugar squad unitedā€™ but if I was looking for a new childrenā€™s book, their reviews are pointless as they havenā€™t bought it for the target market, surely they should be removed also šŸ§... or maybe all of these people have nieces, nephew, godchildren, yes that must be what is is, right Sunshine Sachs?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Catherine is so effortlessly classy, beautiful, accomplished, and intelligent. She's basically everything Meghan isn't but wants to be. I am so proud right now to serve Catherine as her subject. I am glad that superficial American THOT left our country and took that lazy thick ginger dimwit with her. Long live Catherine. God Save The Queen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Isnā€™t funny how most of the 5* reviewers of a ā€˜childrenā€™s bookā€˜ on Amazon have never reviewed childrenā€™s books or childrenā€™s products before šŸ˜‚ I know itā€™s ā€˜sugar squad unitedā€™ but if I was looking for a new childrenā€™s book, their reviews are pointless as they havenā€™t bought it for the target market, surely they should be removed also šŸ§... or maybe all of these people have nieces, nephew, godchildren, yes that must be what is is, right Sunshine Sachs?
Have you seen the new ā€˜Authorā€™ pic on Amazon?

076EE3FB-6D1B-441F-98AC-1E8B46E71516.jpeg

Definitely representative of a biracial woman šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Wonder if birth announcement was timed in the hope that biden would be asked about it by a rogue reporter and then he'd have to congratulate them šŸ¤”...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Catherine is so effortlessly classy, beautiful, accomplished, and intelligent. She's basically everything Meghan isn't but wants to be. I am so proud right now to serve Catherine as her subject. I am glad that superficial American THOT left our country and took that lazy thick ginger dimwit with her. Long live Catherine. God Save The Queen.

Beautiful pic. Lots of smashed plates in Montecito šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Good morning all, Thanks for new thread, love title!
Brace yourselves....

She had a UK doctor giving remote supportšŸ™„... Is this the doctor whose husband denied she was involved with Archies arrival?
I read somewhere that they had changed the name of the UK doctor to another name when the first one's husband denied she had anything to do with it.

I like the last line of the article ........

"Itā€™s like a clean slateā€”almost like a new beginning.ā€

"One can only hope". ..... thinks all of the RF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Beautiful pic. Lots of smashed plates in Montecito šŸ˜¬
Well, Smeg will still be asleep right now, she'll wake-up to shots of Catherine rubbing-shoulders with the most powerful people on the planet. I'd hate to be in the House of Horrors this weekend. As a man I don't really know how female hormones work post-pregnancy, but if Meghan is stable she'll feel so empty looking at photo's of Catherine looking amazing and laughing with The First Lady. Inside Meghan will be dying. And I have to brutally honest, that makes me really happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Have you seen the new ā€˜Authorā€™ pic on Amazon?

View attachment 613876

Definitely representative of a biracial woman šŸ™„
Soon to be under the heading of 'All Formats' .......... Hardback, Paperback and Toilet Roll.

I soooo wish some company would do this - print it on a toilet roll like they sometimes do with crosswords etc. that are produced as novelty gift ideas at Christmas. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.