Harry and Meghan #114 a grump-grump because her books been donated for people to take a dump-dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to by PWBs wingman and enabler. It was alleged he bought the minge as a present for PWB after he had her himself. He was also the first person to warn PWB to not marry said minge. She busted the Inskip wedding in Jamaica, but had them excluded from the evening reception at her own. Suffice it to say Skippy is no fan 😁

Oh, so it's dangerous for Meghan because Inskip is Harry's friend again.

Got ya.
Thank you.

Reactions: 22
Is that the guy whose wedding Meghan showed up to after Harry and she had split up?
Did he fall out with Harry?
And why is it dangerous if Harry reconciles with him?
From some of the gossip I've seen before, he'd previously tried and paid for the Duchess services and recommended her to Hazzno. They fell out because Merkin knew he knows exactly what she is. But he also seemed to have been a bad influence on Hazzno too

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Was it Arthur Landon?

ETA It was Arthur Landon and Alessandra Balazs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Harry probably never knew who Oprah was till few years ago and now he’s living on her property. She gives me major predator vibes . The whole situation is comical. This man is being used and abused left right and centre and I have zero sympathy for him .

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Is that the guy whose wedding Meghan showed up to after Harry and she had split up?
Did he fall out with Harry?
And why is it dangerous if Harry reconciles with him?
Yes, that's the guy, see above my reply to the musician, I don't like him having allies which are having Heads Together receipts about donations.
One needs only one claim, and that one is even in Stan land a constant thorn, something that should be destroyed because its "stolen " from the Harkles.

Reactions: 16
Your son sounds like a wonderful person who loves his mum very much. You obviously did your very best for both of them and could do no more. Some people appreciate what you do for them and some unfortunately don't.

I know a few families where the kids have totally different personalities so I also think genetics do play a big part in how they eventually turn out.
Take care and enjoy those who love you.
Thankyou @wisebutwild xx
He is indeed a wonderful person, even if I am his mum. 🤭 I think as long as you can say you did your very best for your kids and put their needs above your own then you can rest easy.
It's the hardest job in the world and there are no instruction manuals (not that I've ever read a manual anyway) all you can do is guide them and set them on the right path. You can't live their lives for them they have to do that themselves, and you can't make them something they are not. You have to respect them for who they are and hope they have the same respect for you. Its hard to accept it when they don't, however there is absolutely nothing you can do about it but move on with your life.

Charles would have had no luck in changing WB into a pleasant genuine individual because it's not his nature to be that way, I think he likes being a victim and enjoys being spiteful, petulant and blaming everyone else for his failings.
Thankyou x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He has one there. Super rich guy, married, was once in the paper to have invited PWB to go surfing. Can't remember the name. Will try to, but need food first, otherwise my brain shuts down completly. Can't think when hangry.Be right back with name.
Dean Stott?
Nacho Figueras?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Regret to break the bad news. You say Minge frequently uses the term "Totem Pole". This in the urban dictionary means stacking and having sex with two midgets preferably twins. One midget stands on the other's shoulders. I couldn't read the rest of it.
Sensitive Tattlers should look away now.
I don't know any midgets or twin midgets so have lost out here. It's one bummer after another for me ...
There's a few other 'entertaining' definitions too 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they're constantly fighting then surely this is close to the end of their relationship now, right? When was the last time they were both pictured together after the Oprah interview? I only remember seeing them in the car after they'd filmed it but after it had aired I don't they've been seen together at all. They did the Vax Live thing separately, she was pictured with Archie without Haz and he was pictured at the beach with their dog without her.

Also, if he was so close to the Queen that he wanted to name his daughter after her, why didn't he stay in the UK for one more day for her birthday back in April?
Cos he's a fukin bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can always tell a persons true character by how they treat animals and how animals react to them. Just sums him - and her - up really - ugly abusive people 🤬 you only have to look how they treat the older generation of relatives too
It always surprised me when he remarked his grannies corgis didn't like him ... dogs "know" , well all animals do don't they? Like the Shetland who he was teasing. He deserved a double hind leg kick to the nuts for that. And grannies corgis should of jumped up and had a mouthful of cock and balls and hung on to the death ... he's an awful excuse for a human being

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes, it's the same one they used for Farch but reversed. Well spotted! Supposedly taken with HM and PP looking on. One poster dug up the original of HM and PP and said that they were looking at a newborn foal and that the photo with Farch was fake.
Oh wow, really? I'd love to see the pic with the newborn foal. It just keeps going on and on with PWBW, doesn't it??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like Charles and Camilla. They are always laughing together and obviously get on like a house on fire.
Harry may well be jealous that his Father moved on , and away from his troubled Mother, who H has obviously put on a pedestal.
Sadly it's a common occurrence when someone dies young and tragically. They get placed on a pedalstal and all their faults get forgotten and they are raided to Saint level. This happened with Mr Flaireys first wife's first husband. It makes for very sick individuals.

Those are hard working fingers that have been places and done things....😖
A little bit of sick just came up into my mouth.

Those are hard working fingers that have been places and done things....😖
A little bit of sick just came up into my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.