Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scobie needs to stop reporting on actual royals. He tweeted about the Queen being presented with the rose today and the replies from the sugars are absolutely vile. He knows that he gets a reaction like this whenever he tweets about someone who isn't either Harry or his wife, yet he continues to do so. Such disrespectful language directed towards the Queen and the late Prince Philip. Is this his and HW's way of saying they don't care about the Queen? He doesn't even bother to point out how rude the sugars are.
Just went on his Twitter page and saw the Queen’s rotting husband comment.There are other comments that I was blocked from so I don’t know what they are hiding.Does he not have a duty to remove such horrible comments?I noticed someone tweeted a really good post saying how horrible such a statement was and someone agreed with him.I have liked both posts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Hello there, my lovelies!

I have changed my avatar as there is a prolific poster on Twitter who also uses the last avatar I used. That cat photo was NOT my own image so I can hardly complain if someone else uses it! I just loved it because that black cat in a tie looked like a suitable boyfriend for one of my two black lady cats. Alas, I shall now retire him!

My new avatar is one of my own black lady cats. She is eight. We have four cats...two black ladies, and two grey and white boys.

Back on topic...Mrs Common and Mr Wealth are complete and utter bleeping twats. Their downfall is just about to start. It is going to be an epic take down. No Country will want to let them in. They have burned every boat and every bridge.

This baby naming business is the key to let all the floodgates open. This time next week, their reputations will be up in flames and there will be no going back.

Some of the Tumblr tarot readers have been overwhelmed with very very dark energy and times ahead for the RF. They see the coronation of a new monarch this autumn. Any day now until 20 June will be a very significant day that will rock the world. These are NOT my words, they are what I have read from the various tarot card readers on Tumblr. They are utterly convinced. They also predict an EXPLOSION aimed at the RF during the very prestigious G7 summit this long weekend, esp whilst Biden is there. Something from Haz and Meg to completely ruin the whole G7 summit. BUT...it will all BACKFIRE on Haz n Meg as some paperwork will be found. This bit of paper will rock the whole world as to how they have been deceiving everyone. Some countries are sympathetic, such as Switzerland and Norway. The rest of the EU and world will be OUTRAGED. Completely, bleeping outraged.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Someone was asking about Scrotie and Skidmark Anderson earlier. I've come across this article about Scrotie which I think is quite interesting. I'm gonna pop it in the wiki too later:
🚨Warning pictures of a plastic doll like man included🚨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Harry and Meghan are by their actions becoming a clear and present danger to the UK’s interests and it’s standing around the world.

They are, knowingly or not, looking for all the world as if they are trying to give strength to the enemies of the uk by constantly appearing to trying to undermine public confidence and faith in the Institution and Head of State and demeaning the dignity and prestige it represents.

Harry and Meghan are totally playing with fire. Their treachery and betrayal has been watched by bad faith actors around the world who see this denigration that they are involved in, and will seek to capitalise on it.

The Palace must see that it needs to put as much distance as it can from this catastrophic pair.

In addition the security services must be keeping a close watch.

Meghan and Harry’s psychopathic, abusive behaviour will not be allowed to continue ad infinitum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Someone was asking about Scrotie and Skidmark Anderson earlier. I've come across this article about Scrotie which I think is quite interesting. I'm gonna pop it in the wiki too later:
🚨Warning pictures of a plastic doll like man included🚨

He reminds me in that article of those deceitful clowns that front FX trading scams and try to get people to sign up their savings to copy trading or whatever. With his posing with label clothes and bags, and sitting in hotels he can't afford on his own. Just needs a picture of him sitting on the bonnet of a flash car (they're usually rented by the hour or day) for the complete forex scammer look.

No pics of his tiny shoebox flat that we've seen on GMA in that article!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just went on his Twitter page and saw the Queen’s rotting husband comment.There are other comments that I was blocked from so I don’t know what they are hiding.Does he not have a duty to remove such horrible comments?I noticed someone tweeted a really good post saying how horrible such a statement was and someone agreed with him.I have liked both posts
I think Scobie enjoys the drama he creates. He knows for a fact that posting about anyone other than H&M will cause friction because that’s what most of his followers are there for, the Sussexes. He spouts so much support for them/against the RF that when he posts about the Queen it causes uproar. He knows what he’s doing. Should be ashamed of himself, hardly a royal reporter if you can’t report on anything other than those 2 🙄 speaks volumes that he now only reports for American news outlets too. Meeegghhaaans biiiiitchhhhhhhhh 🤥🤥

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I actually think the TRF are handling this just fine. It comes across to me that the pair of them have fallen for the long running media portrayal that has implied for decades now… everyone loves the Queen, the DOE always says embarrassing things, wish we could skip Charles and go straight to William… and isn’t William a bit boring compared to cheeky chappy Harry. Everything they’ve done fits the narrative of wanting people to wish they would be next after the Queen. But they’ve overplayed it (just a bit 😆 and then some!) and have almost gone into to verbal “terrorist” mode… which automatically over time will flip 95% of British population into “Blitz” mentality and people will stop enjoying a “bit of a moan” about the establishment and will rally behind TRF.
I think that’s why there is such a big fight about whether the Queen truly granted permission for the baby to be named Lilibet. If she did, then they can imply she’s supporting their position that they love her and she them & isn’t it a shame the rest of the people in the line of succession before them exist. If she didn’t then they risk their whole gambit being massively weakened. It feels like TRF realise this which is why they have made their feelings clear on this one particular matter today.
It also explains the total tantrum comments about how she doesn’t own the word royal and anyone can have a life of service.
People I know, who were previously on the fence about it all, are opening mocking them now. It’s clear they didn’t want to break free at all but want to be viewed as the more amazing ones.

I’d be astonished if my parents in law don’t score highly on the narassism scale: when my husband and I naively tried to explain what they did and why it hurt we just came across as petty and silly. When we got some counselling support and “grey rock”ed his parents and kept our thoughts to ourselves… everyone suddenly started seeing their game playing themselves. It was fascinating to see how being neutral and calm works so well as a strategy. Clearly TRF approach I feel and one I have found works well myself. Takes time but works.
Great analysis. Would also just add that they really, really want to undermine the Palace staff - it's very important for them, as a pre-emptive against the bullying issue, that they keep hammering home the story that the grey suits etc are not the same as the Queen, that they act independently and brief against the Ssx 'truth'. So PWB & chickenlegswifey are using the Lilibet issue to try and drive home this wedge between the staff and the RF itself, and make that stick in the public mind. Then, when the bullying thing happens, the Monstershitholes can just say, 'see, we told you - the staffers hate us, they're the ones who made the problems, not Gan-Gan.'

• Heart
Reactions: 46
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
He reminds me in that article of those deceitful clowns that front FX trading scams and try to get people to sign up their savings to copy trading or whatever. With his posing with label clothes and bags, and sitting in hotels he can't afford on his own. Just needs a picture of him sitting on the bonnet of a flash car (they're usually rented by the hour or day) for the complete forex scammer look.

No pics of his tiny shoebox flat that we've seen on GMA in that article!
I was hoping to see one of his shoebox overlooking the Thames. I wanted to spot the toaster in the background 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohhhh I have always loved Noel ( big girl crush ❤) good for him for saying something - arise Sir Noel 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
He given the best insult ever to Liam and I noticed he threw it at Hazzno too. Just as angry man with only a fork in a world of soup.

I had to take a few days away from all their constant bullshit but this new shitshow drew me back in. Their daughter was their last big card. Instead of allowing a bit of good will to come their way with a new baby,they used the opportunity to attack an old grieving woman who once told them know. They're destroying themselves and I think we're at the start. Also could be me but missed the messages of congratulations from the Obama's, Clinton's, Jay-z and Beyonce and even Oprah? Seemed to only be dropped Ellen wanting to be associated these days

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks @buflesse and @Rayne for the new thread. I’m still bloody raging over the name of the second coming 🤣
So am I. The Harkes are just taking the piss at every opportunity.
I've had a big row with a friend too. We both agreed the naming was shockingly disrespectful but my friend said: "But the Queen seems happy with it. She's sent congratulations".....That was when I started screaming!
I'm also annoyed that Scabies stated ages ago that the name would be a nod to the wife's American heritage but the Harkles clearly saw more merching potential in Lilibet Diana.
Reports say Hazno asked HMTQ after the funeral....that in itself is despicable. The Queen was grieving, it was after a moving occasion where she was on her own, and he's going on about his "heavily pregnant" wife, their unborn daughter, asking to use the Queen's nickname that the man who died used. I think would have been tempted to say "But I'm not the one who died"....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just reported Opoid Scabies over on Twitter. Not that it'll do much, but it was worth a try.

Horrible little bollox.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How convenient that babys first birthday is smack bang in the middle of the Queen's platinum jubilee next year. Nothing and I mean nothing will overshadow her Majesty that weekend. 70 years on the throne is a remarkable achievement. I'll happily come to London and throw rotten apples at those two fuckers if they dare try to make it about them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I actually think the TRF are handling this just fine. It comes across to me that the pair of them have fallen for the long running media portrayal that has implied for decades now… everyone loves the Queen, the DOE always says embarrassing things, wish we could skip Charles and go straight to William… and isn’t William a bit boring compared to cheeky chappy Harry. Everything they’ve done fits the narrative of wanting people to wish they would be next after the Queen. But they’ve overplayed it (just a bit 😆 and then some!) and have almost gone into to verbal “terrorist” mode… which automatically over time will flip 95% of British population into “Blitz” mentality and people will stop enjoying a “bit of a moan” about the establishment and will rally behind TRF.
I think that’s why there is such a big fight about whether the Queen truly granted permission for the baby to be named Lilibet. If she did, then they can imply she’s supporting their position that they love her and she them & isn’t it a shame the rest of the people in the line of succession before them exist. If she didn’t then they risk their whole gambit being massively weakened. It feels like TRF realise this which is why they have made their feelings clear on this one particular matter today.
It also explains the total tantrum comments about how she doesn’t own the word royal and anyone can have a life of service.
People I know, who were previously on the fence about it all, are opening mocking them now. It’s clear they didn’t want to break free at all but want to be viewed as the more amazing ones.

I’d be astonished if my parents in law don’t score highly on the narassism scale: when my husband and I naively tried to explain what they did and why it hurt we just came across as petty and silly. When we got some counselling support and “grey rock”ed his parents and kept our thoughts to ourselves… everyone suddenly started seeing their game playing themselves. It was fascinating to see how being neutral and calm works so well as a strategy. Clearly TRF approach I feel and one I have found works well myself. Takes time but works.
Brilliant. When someone is always seen as angry, argumentive, loud, whining, people start to turn off. On the other hand if a person on the receiving end of that appears calm, patient, kind, loving, that’s who you turn to. It’s simple good manners verses bad. The RF are playing this the way they should even though it pisses us off and we want them to argue back. They really can’t do that as they will only look pathetic and argumentive also. Got to play it cool. They will get back at them in time I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.