Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If either/both children WERE carried by surrogates, quite WHY they've chosen to be so secretive and deceitful when they could have done SO MUCH for fertility awareness and taken a lot of the stigma out of surrogacy, is a bit of a mystery. Now, when it all comes out - not if, when - they will just look like liars and nobody will trust a single word that comes out of their mouths ever again. If they'd had a bit of forethought they could have made themselves heroes in the eyes of people who struggle with fertility, MAYBE even changed how the royal babies 'qualified', but noooo that would be far too simple. Much better to lie and try to deceive everyone. Tossers.
Absolutely. They could have done so much good for surrogacy.
Just as they could have done so much for miscarriage charities, but didn't.

Reactions: 39
Can you please give me the names of some tumblr tarot readers? I only know celticcrossanon and they have been saying the same thing about the Queen and seeing a coronation rather than a jubilee. Plus something about Meghan's tower falling. Whether people believe in it or not, it's interesting what you said, that a lot are saying the same things.
P.s gorgeous kitty @StrawberrySeed
Thank you! She is beautiful.

I have attached a list of who I follow on Tumblr and have starred the ones who are tarot readers / astrology readers. My favourites are House of Brat and MagpiesCrown. They all seem to be saying the same thing, which is very dark and worrying.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If either/both children WERE carried by surrogates, quite WHY they've chosen to be so secretive and deceitful when they could have done SO MUCH for fertility awareness and taken a lot of the stigma out of surrogacy, is a bit of a mystery. Now, when it all comes out - not if, when - they will just look like liars and nobody will trust a single word that comes out of their mouths ever again. If they'd had a bit of forethought they could have made themselves heroes in the eyes of people who struggle with fertility, MAYBE even changed how the royal babies 'qualified', but noooo that would be far too simple. Much better to lie and try to deceive everyone. Tossers.
Unless the fact of children with royal titles matters so much more than just having children because you want to have children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Unless the fact of children with royal titles matters so much more than just having children because you want to have children.
When you're a narc and don't have a maternal bone in your body, all children would just be money-making machines or sources of narc fuel, or both. I pity those children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I find this post and the number of likes it has received quite bizarre.

I cant stand H&M but that doesnt make me a fan of the royal family either - although I have warmed to HM recently.

why would you wish someone who has died a happy birthday?
And why on earth would you call him Sir?

Unless I was at school or maybe in the military i cant think of anyone I would happily call Sir.
Calling him ‘Sir’ and acknowledging what would have been his 100th birthday so soon after his death is a sign of respect - for him and for his wife and family who are still mourning his loss.

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone could possibly lack understanding of the concept of ‘respect’ bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
A nearly quote from the great Winston Churchill

Never in the field of human conflict
Has so much been owed to so many
By those two✌✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
'To the man and the boy who make my heart go pump pump,

And

Who if they don't do as they're told, then get a great big thump thump'

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She looks like a pinch 'n' twist kinda gal to me. With added fingernail action just to add some extra pain 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I dont think she needs to resort to actual violence, just the threat of what she could reveal, what she could do (or not do a la roast chicken for Hazno), or even just a single glance would be enough to put the fear of god into most, especially those on the payroll.

Reactions: 23
I dont think she needs to resort to actual violence, just the threat of what she could reveal, what she could do (or not do a la roast chicken for Hazno), or even just a single glance would be enough to put the fear of god into most, especially those on the payroll.
Sometimes for a narcissist even the "cats bum face" and saying "nothing" when asked what is wrong can be enough. The face and silent treatment when its obvious something is the matter can have you endlessly examining every detail of what you've said and done.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why could she have used a surrogate? Was it because she was genuinely having fertility issues or for vanity reasons or something else?

I agree with you. Had she genuinely been open about possibly using one, I don't think many people would mind. She and Harry would have to accept that the children wouldn't be entitled to having any titles and lose their place in the line of succession. It's the suspicion that she and Harry have created which is annoying people.

Reactions: 29
A nearly quote from the great Winston Churchill

Never in the field of human conflict
Has so much been owed to so many
By those two✌✌✌✌
Thank you for acknowledging where you quote comes from unlike Meghan :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
H didn't look well in that Invictus video, he looked dead behind the eyes and didn't smile!! (how these Sugars think he is thriving is beyond me) he had no passion and looked like he was depressed. Honestly it is the worst i have seen him look in my opinion
Yes I thought exactly the same, alarm bells there. This circus cannot go on much longer, can it ?

Reactions: 31
Absolutely. They could have done so much good for surrogacy.
Just as they could have done so much for miscarriage charities, but didn't.
They COULD have done so much good for a lot of things but couldn't be arsed unless there was mega bucks involved in it for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.