Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why Boris can't get a tailor. The good Lord knows it's not hard to find one in London. It's embarrassing.
Some people manage to look scruffy no matter what.
He's one of them.

The break in his trouser legs makes them look like they are about to fall down.
Bloody scruff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Undercover with the Harkles...... I've already used up a pile of books ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but then I went into the wrong bathroom....... THE STENCH ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜–

Polish_20210611_230013807.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Boris is a disgrace. If only Carrie put as much effort into dressing him as she does stealing husbands he would look the part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't understand why Boris can't get a tailor. The good Lord knows it's not hard to find one in London. It's embarrassing.
He probably pays s lot for his suits but he is one of those people that always looks like a dogs dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Deleted stuff that was none of my business.
----------------------

Anyhoo, spare a thought for smeggy, sat there ripping her extensions out at all the wonderful images of our Royals with her beloved Bidens, just moseying along, taking care of business as usual and doing it with the kind of aplomb and class that she never quite mastered. And Catherine looking stunning and bonding with the visitors. Perfick.
This visit was the stuff of smeggy's political and royal dreams and there is no doubt that the Royals would have happily had her front and centre.

Oh well. Play stupid games ... win stupid prizes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just clicked through The Bench in Asda (reduced to ยฃ7 ๐Ÿฅด) and it literally is just word salad ๐Ÿคฃ

I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s got 4.5 stars on Amazon, they should be doing a better job of vetting the reviews that are clearly written by people who are just are the H&M fan club.
Yeah well I mean, online reviews ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™ve got a client who really isnโ€™t all that, when it comes to customer service. 4.9 on Trustpilot. Words fail me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Off topic here, but Nick Cave Rocks! I didn't know his wife was the designer... When I lived in Bondi, I had the hots for him, my friend knew and thought she spotted him in the Bondi Hotel, called me and said"get ur ass down here, Nick Cave is in th Bondi Hotel, so I legged it down there, only to see Noah Taylor,geek from Tomb Raider Movie. Imagine my disappointment..... Well I guess they did sort of look similar back then. He used to have a beat up old car with AstroTurf on the bonnet with toy farmyard animals all over it.. NT not NC.

Aldi, Lidl and libel it.... :m
I don't think Nick Cave ever lived in Bondi, but Ben Mendelsohn and Noah Taylor definitely did - they do all look alike! Do you read Nick Cave's newsletter, it is the BOMB.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's with all the hand-holding at the G7? ๐Ÿคฎ I find it very unprofessional. Boris and Carrie, Joe and Jill (though it's probably wise in both cases - it stops the two men from wandering - for wholly different reasons). Shame Meghan is missing out, I've kinda missed seeing the so-called feminist clinging onto her husband's arm for dear life in some ridiculously inappropriate heels whilst trying to cross cobbles to ingratiate herself with world leaders. Sucks to be you right now Smeggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.