Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked through The Bench in Asda (reduced to £7 🥴) and it literally is just word salad 🤣

I can’t believe it’s got 4.5 stars on Amazon, they should be doing a better job of vetting the reviews that are clearly written by people who are just are the H&M fan club.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The quote the BBC used was that Meghan and Harry did not ask if it was OK to call their daughter Lilli, lilibet!

So there could still be confusion. There is a difference in telling someone.....

We are going to be calling her lilibet,
To: Is it OK if we call her lilibet?

One is asked as a question, and gives a chance of reply, the other is a statement!

I know there are times, when people say something outrageous or rude to me, that i am so surprised that I am unable to respond immediately. And so I say nothing, then go away and seethe! Stupid things like in car parks or when walking the dog.
YES!!! I have become practically paralyzed with a WTF did you just say to me? Moment. It’s only later that one thinks, What The Bloody Hell did that Asshole Mean by that? And How the Hell did he/she think they could get away with saying that to Me? I tell ya...probably the same shite happened with this...and many other issues as well. A shite load of ideas have most definitely been flung at the RF by these two ingrates.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean, of course the Queen said they could name the baby after her, it was the 4th great grand child named after her.
But at this point I don't even care if she did approve Lillibet - the reaction is because no one trusts the Sussexes. And they have dug that hole themselves.

Reactions: 34
I need FLOTUS to post a pic with Catherine along with a gushing caption!! Keep refreshing her insta 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Boris looks like a sack of tit his clothes wear him💩💩
the problem I have with it is that it’s an actual choice, which I do think is disrespectful at events such as this.
Angela and Camilla looked to be having a good chuckle - that’s a fly on the wall conversation wish.
and Kate’s white dress is just everything that is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am not sure I like that jacket Jill Biden was wearing. Why does it have "LOVE" on the back. Is she trying to tell the RF to forgive PWB and PWBW? I do not think the Bidens should get involved.

Also has TM Jr hinted at why he said PWBW should not be alone with small children.
Please keep the Biden’s as long as you can stomach them. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Neither of them are employed - Hazno may say he is but it is really on a non-exec basis where he does nothing, gets paid and apparently brings interest to the company. If he spoke they would probably sack him in his totally limited capacity.
BIB :ROFLMAO:
I sort of disagree. You've got definite Afro-Carib, Asian and Jewish areas and all cause huge problems for the drug culture, over-crowding and non-compliance re Covid. There are also a large number of illegals. This country is far down the line from solving any of these problems with the police and government being tied by the PC rubbish. The unspoken stuff is sinking this country bit by bit.
Yes I know what you mean about the unspoken stuff sinking this country bit by bit. Very sad indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
😂😂His teeth, I don't get it. I spent my wedding dress fund money on Invislign, the miracle they worked on my gnashers was amazing. Surely he could afford to get his effing teeth sorted. I mean, I know he only has a few million left, but haway. Anyway, twunts, the pair of them, with jingling bells on.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Boris has played a blinder with this G7 conference, Not only is it set in a beautiful part of the Country He has TRF doing what they do best .
And that's what our Royal Family are about and best at, schmoozing and turning on the charm to people who we need. And they're good at it, it's not about them its about letting the guests shine and we all know who couldn't do that? 🤣
It just shows how much qudos and status HMTQ and the other 4 really still do have around the world. We know who's gonna hate that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
😂😂His teeth, I don't get it. I spent my wedding dress fund money on Invislign, the miracle they worked on my gnashers was amazing. Surely he could afford to get his effing teeth sorted. I mean, I know he only has a few million left, but haway. Anyway, twunts, the pair of them, with jingling bells on.xx
He has had them whitened - and some botox 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="me from mid-America, post: 5222002, member: 225155"
Correct me if I’m mistaken…but if the Firm or the BBC got it wrong, why wouldn’t the Queen have immediately issued a statement that she gave permission and was delighted…and clear the whole matter up?

Because the Queen is a clever, seasoned playa...she is letting them twist in the wind. Sometimes it’s better to see how far people will go before you pull the rug out from under their ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Though tit to the stars? :ROFLMAO:
Yes No.6 got his Afghanistan award mixed up and thought this was the motto of his Elite Farting Force "The Brown Burrowers", feared for their close combat skills and lack of hygiene. No.6 was 20 years in the military. Not many people know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw Catherine with Jill Biden. The epitome of elegance and class. Basically the opposite of Meghan Markle. What a class act Catherine is. I will be proud to serve under her rule. Thank F*ck that Hollywood nobody decided to live in California. Good riddance to the trash. Love live Catherine. My Queen.
J’adore Katherine❤❤❤...Jill Biden: 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry is still trying different ways to earn money..his now got carried away with his busking..he thinks the more instruments the more money he can make lol 😄.

Polish_20200808_223001571_resize_34.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.