Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some clever tattler spotted the nasty pee take by number 6 when Camilla turned her back, he does the military stand to attention , Chas catches it and gives 6 a filthy look. They were subsequently tossed out of the garden party held for Chas's 70th.... immature fu2kers
Just catching up!! What a spot! Charles’s face! That was very stoopid, Haznohair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's possible that the surrogate has refused to hand over the baby to these psychos, which to me would be the only course open to her as these two are clearly unfit to be parents. If this really was a proper surrogacy arrangement through an accredited agency I'm amazed that H&M got through the first round of the screening process.
If the surrogate has done a runner maybe the Harkles are putting out sad story PR to give them time to regroup and come up with a strategy and cover story.
I just hope they do not say the baby has died to lie their way out and garner sympathy, that would be awful so let's hope some honest person over there tells the truth😩😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Boris has played a blinder with this G7 conference, Not only is it set in a beautiful part of the Country He has TRF doing what they do best .
And tomorrow the sun will be out which shows Cornwall at its finest, with clear blue sea

Snap, is it too late to back date the leave? The sprog's 30 now 🙊.
Maternity leave wasn't even invented when I had mine 43 years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And tomorrow the sun will be out which shows Cornwall at its finest, with clear blue sea

Yes the same here but you were not expected to return to work afterwards which was the norm then!!

Reactions: 21
I was just wondering whether she has any other type of clothes in her wardrobe!
Ah, don't diss Angela! She always looks well groomed, clean and smart. She's a scientist and a politician first and second and a fashion poppet third or further down the list.

Boris, however, fire away...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Poor Jill, having to stand on those cobbles in heels.
From what I remember of the Eden Project it is situated in an old clay pit and is a very uneven site. There are steep paths and inclines so I hope the 'oldies', especially TQ, have 'golf buggy' type transport to help them get around it.

Reactions: 21
Ah, don't diss Angela! She always looks well groomed, clean and smart. She's a scientist and a politician first and second and a fashion poppet third or further down the list.

Boris, however, fire away...
Boris looks like a sack of tit his clothes wear him💩💩

• Haha
I have a soft spot for Angela Merkel - she doesnt give a damn about the looks game. Go Angela!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Palate cleanse...
I love the photo of Jill Biden and Catherine sitting at the table helping the children. As a retired teacher I recognise that look of genuine interest in children's learning and that desire to help, support the learning. It doesn't seem like a posed photo op.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
some clever tattler spotted the nasty pee take by number 6 when Camilla turned her back, he does the military stand to attention , Chas catches it and gives 6 a filthy look. They were subsequently tossed out of the garden party held for Chas's 70th.... immature fu2kers
Oooh, that’s a super fast & sharp response from Charles.
Dead eyes @6

Note LHS super sickly coy ploy from Mrs6 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The ‘five months leave’ is bizarre. I know of no company in the US that does that. How do you run a business with essential employees disappearing for that long? Suddenly post menopausal women would be in extreme demand in every industry.
Easily, if your company isn't run by idiots who understaff and have issues recruiting or holding onto staff long term because they treat them like trash. You plan around it, recruit temporarily or move staff across duties etc. If you can't plan for the immediate future and treat staff like humans, you shouldn't be running a business.

The USA is woefully behind of affording worker's basic rights, like paid leave, and basic statutory maternity leave. Britain manages to still be in the G7 by affording women 6 months paid statutory leave and 6 further months if wanted. Most of the developed planet has managed to cope with affording maternity leave, including nations with a higher standard of living, better social safety nets and far less grotesque income disparity than the US. Japan, Germany, Finland, Hungary, Israel, France, Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, Canada offer months of leave ... even many poorer countries manage it.

Note also many countries now offer paternal leave too to some extent or shared leave. Markle doesn't need leave because she has no employment, and Harry has such in-name-only employment he doesn't either but it doesn't change the fact that most working people need it and society benefits from not treating new parents like unwholesome lazy trash who are short changing their employers by throwing the baby at strangers and haring back to work within a week of birth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yes the same here but you were not expected to return to work afterwards which was the norm then!!
I didn’t get the choice. A couple of weeks after I gave birth my company closed down and every employee made redundant. The manager turned up at my door unexpectedly with my pay, which wasn’t much in 1985!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

No-one’s buying it are they...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
From what I remember of the Eden Project it is situated in an old clay pit and is a very uneven site. There are steep paths and inclines so I hope the 'oldies', especially TQ, have 'golf buggy' type transport to help them get around it.
We took our children to the Eden Project years ago, it’s beautiful but steep and humid inside and a good old walk, iirc we had a bus trip?

Reactions: 18
They are a pair of cunts but I've long found him more annoying than her.

I used to be one of the fools who thought Harry was a decent guy and was happy for him when he married Meghan.
They are a perfect storm together and each brings out the worst in the other. No doubt she's a narc, a liar and a gold digger but he has enabled her bad behaviour. I don't think he bothered to insist that she followed any protocols in the early days of their marriage. Of course he could've helped her but it's obvious that he didn't and liked springing to her defence against his family and the press when she messed up.

His behaviour towards his family is despicable all because he's pathologically jealous of his brother. He is a paranoid arrogant jerk who's obsessed with the idea that the press and the media killed his mother. He hates any form of criticism and obviously holds the British public in contempt. He can duck right off.
Agree. I also think in the beginning he was happy to let her do the dirty work. You know “act out” because he was too weak to do what she was doing. She then emboldened him and they together went whole hog in this entire fiasco.

• Angry
BBC newswatch prog What’s in a name said:- (seems like points of view as they are reading out viewers comments)
Relationships between RF and BBC has often been a tricky one
mentions 3 wks ago PW and his ‘bruv responded to allegations about The Dyson report arounf Bahirs i/v with their mother
BBC still failing to commit to not ever showing any of the the Diana i/v every again
When they announced the name of the new baby - it was widely presumed they had first spoken TQ
Source close to the S said PWB had spoken to TQ and had mentioned the name
A Palace source said this was not the case - it was never asked about her childhood name Lilibet
within a few hours what the Palace source said was strongly rejected by The Sussex’s
Letters to news orgs. were sent from their legal team saying not to repeat - but it was repeated and Johnny Dymond went on to report the Sx’s side of the story too - PWB had spoke to TQ and if she had not agreed they would not have used the name - was a direct contradiction from both sides
tweets asked ‘who is fibbing?’ and ‘The anonymous source at the palace - is the problem here BBC are fuelling an anti Megain campaign’, ‘this is a family matter and tittle tattle’
BBC cannot comment due to legal reasons at this stage

it is just re telling what has happened - nothing new added 😤
I thought there was going to be a stern message that the BBC were standing by their source - so a non story I’m afraid 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Not for me either 46 years ago. You were expected to leave your job, it wouldn't be kept open for you.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.