Harry and Meghan #113 threatening another lawsuit, the media needs to put them on mute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC news at 8.45-9pm tonight the BBC are discussing the Royal reporter and the β€˜name’ I have it ready to tape so will report back πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ•΅πŸ» I accept my mission πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Richard Arnold on GMTV (I do not usually watch but have it on in the background 😬) was speaking with Jeremy Clarkson and said he had heard that the Cali2 are looking for a property near to where Clarkson lives in the Cotswolds - did anyone else see this ? Heard this ?
This was around before, some months back from memory. There was talk about them buying a place near the Beckhams, or Chiltern Firehouse?

Reactions: 19
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "There's a *SHOCKING* lack of Markles & Raglands on that entry...!! πŸ˜†πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ What an oversight !! 🀣 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

Didn't mean to post the first part just the second bit!
Sorry no offence here but as children grow to look like their parents does PWB have a Mary Mudgett wifey to look forward to - Thomas does have similarities IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What does that mean?
I am not very good on history but imagined it was to do with the war and the Italians believe the USA may have stolen historical artifacts or maybe they loaned them money - I will investigate further as that is what I have always believed it to be - happy to be fact checked if anyone knows πŸ™‚

found this
Eta USA appears to owe just about everyone. The U.S. government debt is more than $19.9 trillion.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Smegs would cut off her right arm to be at the G7 event. She will be seething.

Off topic. Good luck to all the home nations in the Euros. Especially Wales 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I am not very good on history but imagined it was to do with the war and the Italians believe the USA may have stolen historical artifacts or maybe they loaned them money - I will investigate further as that is what I have always believed it to be - happy to be fact checked if anyone knows πŸ™‚

found this
Eta USA appears to owe just about everyone. The U.S. government debt is more than $19.9 trillion.

Probably artifacts loads were stolen after the war by the Allies!!

Reactions: 12
Of course that's entirely correct. If the Harkles had informed us that they were using a surrogate due to fertility issues they would have received a lot of support from the public and sympathy regarding the line of sucession/titles issue. They missed a trick there because many people would be on their side to get that changed, even though their kids are unlikely to get anywhere near the throne.

Their duplicity is the issue here. All they appear to care about is royal titles. I personally couldn't care less about them using a surrogate if it was necessary but like most people I don't like being lied to.

The Harkles arrogance in deceiving us all is the issue here.
The big problem with them is all the lies - had they been honest from the start then it's possible that Queenie would have looked at the 'of the body' issue, just as she did with the male primogeniture issue before Prince George was born.

It's 6 & Mrs 6 being so underhand and conniving that works against them.

Since this is obviously a vanity printing (not a title acquired by Penguin Random House but one the author paid PRHto print) the gruesome twosome have already paid for the books upfront. Again, there is nothing in the trades about an advance paid or RH acquiring the book. Zip zero zilch. Also absolutely nothing about the book on Random House’s Twitter, where they are pushing Fathers Day books for adults and children. It’s not on their β€œnew this week” thread either. if they had paid an advance, PRH would be promoting.

Plus, Nothing about the book outside of the illustrator meets professional standards.
This is fascinating, thanks for sharing. It explains a lot about the state of the book.

Just been to Tesco, so pleased that PWBHW
Book is on the shelf at 6.50 for Clubcard holders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They couldn't pay me to take it.

I don’t think smeggy is woke at all. She’s just wannabe woke. She just like to stir tit, just like scabie. She’s a terrible woke.

Catherine looks amazing. Harkles can tit on her all they want, but Catherine will be the one hosting the world leaders and thriving. Harkles are just whiners. Not sure if people with real power and position would want to talk to them.
She's not woke, she's just a bandwagon-jumper and thinks this is a way to garner support

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The big problem with them is all the lies - had they been honest from the start then it's possible that Queenie would have looked at the 'of the body' issue, just as she did with the male primogeniture issue before Prince George was born.

It's 6 & Mrs 6 being so underhand and conniving that works against them.
The succession change wasn't the queen's decision.... it was in the works for quite some time and involved the agreement of all the commonwealth realms

Reactions: 16
The β€˜five months leave’ is bizarre. I know of no company in the US that does that. How do you run a business with essential employees disappearing for that long? Suddenly post menopausal women would be in extreme demand in every industry.
In Britain maternity leave can be up to a year, and the majority of people probably take take 6-9 mths. So whilst I've no idea what they're taking leve from, the time taken isn't a surprise.

Reactions: 24
Where are the reparations for the Irish slaves sent by Cromwell to Jamaica? Where are the reparations for the children who slaved horrific hours in our US factories during the Industrial revolution? How about the working conditions for West Virginia coal miners underpaid and forced to shop at β€˜the company store?’

History is brutal.

My ancestors watched their children starve to death during the potato famine. It’s awful to read about and even more terrible are family stories passed down…but I am not looking for any nation to make amends to me…now generations out.

No hands are clean.

I am sick of SELECTIVE EMPATHY.

Maybe if we are going to inflict Critical Race theory on our children in public schools…on everyone, in workplaces…we can all immerse ourselves in identity politics and point fingers ALL AROUND…at all kinds of nationalities and races for our particular ancestors suffering. I can play the Irish peasant card , Canadian coal miner card, Newfoundland fisherman card, Irish-need-not-apply NYC card.
The Welsh children were stopped from speaking their own language in schools & beaten if they did. Everywhere you look there is injustice and unfairness and bias .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Considering she's supposed to be the future presidential candidate for the Democratic party in 2024, the current president doesn't seem to like her racist family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20210611_194213.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think of deceased loved ones on their birthdays and you and others wish your loved ones happy birthday, that's your personal and emotional connection.

But I certainly wouldn't wish deceased famous people happy birthday nor say happy 100th, PP isn't 100, he died at 99. He won't be 101 next year either.
That's fair enough. I just don't see it as fitting to imply criticism to how anyone should feel or act around death. Whether it's a friend, a relative or someone admired, people should be able to express themselves without criticism. Maybe death would become less of a taboo subject.
There are lots of us who have suffered bereavement in the past 18 months. There are lots of us who are doing what we need to do to get by on a day to day basis. There are lots of us who found Prince Philip's death a devastating reminder of what we lost.

These are strange times and if it helps even one person to wish Prince Philip a happy birthday then more power to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Considering she's supposed to be the future presidential candidate for the Democratic party in 2024, the current president doesn't seem to like her racist family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 613296

HM is such a national treasure she knows diplomacy and tact inside and out, how could those ignorant twats treat her like that , she is priceless and has charisma they are looking at her with such awe. Hope they go home with a different view of us.

Bet bastards 1 & 2 are seething

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I visited the Colosseum in Rome a few years ago and the guys who were dressed as gladiators outside spied some American tourists and were all shouting at them in English - give us our money back! You stole our money! Etc etc - so maybe we need to sue USA as they have all Italy’s money apparently 😬
Lets sue America as well πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.