Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lili reminds me of Lili Marlene. A wartime song sung by Marlene Dietrich.
Lili was a German bleep.
Just saying.
No offence to any Germans on here @Poppea 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So he spent most of this year bashing his family, and yet uses the Queen's personal nickname for his daughter. I find it so perverse on a profound level.
I'd have more respect (what's left of it anyways), if he had named the child Diana Doria. Again, no mention of the wife's side of the family... all about the Royal Family, who has deeply hurt them... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On a seperate note. I can't believe the Queen wants to host President Biden after he sided with the ginger after the interview... Yuck. I would have shut the door closed - even though it's politics... (I know, I know, the Queen has to be gracious... etc. and show them, they are not the racist bunch, that the wife portrays them to be).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
If I was Elizabeth I’d be fuming he couldn’t wait to get back on the plane after Philip’s funeral couldn’t even stay for the poor woman’s birthday. I think it’s a bit of a cheek I also wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s an attempt to gain favour again after their interview backfired spectacularly.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
It's so bizarre. It makes no sense to name their daughter after the queen when Harry has been trashing the family for months. In don't get what their angle is. It implies that everything they previously said was false/exaggerated. Who are they playing to? If they're trying to get back in with the family then it's surely more likely to piss the family off. It hampers people who've been attacking the royals on their behalf because naming the baby Lilibet is like a big vote of support for the queen. I don't understand what they're trying to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 53
wow, they have nerves- the queen must feel disgusted by their behaviour.
this was a private nickname and now the took it and it is out there. Lili would have been OK, but this? wow!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The combinations of the two names is hilarious. Archie Harrison doesn't sound traditional at all. It kind of makes me think of a 56year old sketchy truck driver from Wisconsin. And then Lilibet Diana. 2 names with a lot of meaning for the royal family and... I don't even know what to say.
The funny thing is I think the names they have picked for their kids couldn't be more apt. They are common names. Lillie and Archie. They hardly scream monarchs.

Glad to see they have finally realised their places.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I notice that the Cambridges called her Lili. They're refusing to call her Lilibet...

So cross that the royal accounts have even acknowledged the birth tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
How ghastly.

So they allowed Sophie and Edward to be shafted in the press this weekend, all the while knowing they had this up their sleeve as well. PWBW and Hazza must be dizzy from all the about-faces.

As a family, the Windsors must feel like they've been slapped in the face.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
It's so bizarre. It makes no sense to name their daughter after the queen when Harry has been trashing the family for months. In don't get what their angle is. It implies that everything they previously said was false/exaggerated. Who are they playing to? If they're trying to get back in with the family then it's surely more likely to piss the family off. It hampers people who've been attacking the royals on their behalf because naming the baby Lilibet is like a big vote of support for the queen. I don't understand what they're trying to do.
Are they using that name because they knew it would generate a LOAD of comment/ publicity??? It's so strange. Why not give the poor child a clean slate with a name of her own that's not associated with anyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Just saw this on the Royal Family thread:
This was a quote from 19th April following Philip's death: "Although Prince Philip also used the name affectionately, no one else in the royal family calls the Queen Lilibet, meaning it will no longer be used".

So if it was announced that the name will no longer be used, the gruesome twosome went against the rules again? It's in such poor taste!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
First time posting, hello everyone.
Aren't Charlotte's second and third names also Elizabeth Diana?
So they essentially just straight up stole the baby's cousin's name as well as the Queen's nickname lmao

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
Am absolutely disgusted that the gruesome twosome chose Lilbet. The sheer audacity! They have caused so much unnecessary stress to our Queen and to name the baby after her nickname beggars belief. A nickname given to her by Prince Philip. SMH.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.