Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so bizarre. It makes no sense to name their daughter after the queen when Harry has been trashing the family for months. In don't get what their angle is. It implies that everything they previously said was false/exaggerated. Who are they playing to? If they're trying to get back in with the family then it's surely more likely to piss the family off. It hampers people who've been attacking the royals on their behalf because naming the baby Lilibet is like a big vote of support for the queen. I don't understand what they're trying to do.
They are trying to weedle their way back into the RF

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Born on my daughter's birthday and my niece is called Lillibet. I'm not even joking. I could bleeping puke all over the pair of arsewipe cunts they just made this tit personal.
duck them both

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Don’t think the Cambridge’s especially should have acknowledged the birth. Although I do like how small and blunt the acknowledgement is. And calling them ‘Harry, Meghan and Archie’ not Duke & Duchess is an extra little bit of snideness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
So he spent most of this year bashing his family, and yet uses the Queen's personal nickname for his daughter. I find it so perverse on a profound level.
I'd have more respect (what's left of it anyways), if he had named the child Diana Doria. Again, no mention of the wife's side of the family... all about the Royal Family, who has deeply hurt them... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On a seperate note. I can't believe the Queen wants to host President Biden after he sided with the ginger after the interview... Yuck. I would have shut the door closed - even though it's politics... (I know, I know, the Queen has to be gracious... etc. and show them, they are not the racist bunch, that the wife portrays them to be).
She doesn't get a choice if it's a govt request

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It's probably a good thing for the royal family really - h and m can't be that upset by their treatment if they're willing to name their baby after the queen, right?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On the its news it said they (smegs) have ensured their daughter has enduring links to the RF which they left 2 years ago.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm a Tattle lurker, but this has brought me out of hiding to express my disgust. Diana, fine, I felt for both princes after their mother died, nice tribute. Elizabeth would have been pushing it after Harry's disrespectful comments of late implying that his father, recently deceased grandfather and grieving grandmother were poor parents. But a private family nickname....no words. Go for Lili and explain the connection if you must, but better still, just piss off and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I should imagjne Prince Philip is spinning in his grave at the thought that the nickname of HMTQ ...the name she used on the wreath on his coffin....has been purloined by the Harkles.
Truly disgusting.
I can imagine the Royal family's What's App (set up after Hazno left) is going crazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Itv
It's probably a good thing for the royal family really - h and m can't be that upset by their treatment if they're willing to name their baby after the queen, right?!!!
It wasn’t the queen specifically that they had an issue with? Wasn’t it the “establishment”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think it's a suck up at all, it's Meghan effectively saying her daughter is the replacement Queen. Released on her RIDICULOUS letterhead with a crown over an M.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
The Sugars are going to be apoplectic. The new baby's named after two white women.

View attachment 606123
Just shows how the majority of what the Markles have done/said so far is really only to get some sort of reaction out of people and create buzz around their Sussex brand. You just wouldn’t name your daughter after two white women if one of said women was supposedly mega racist and cruel to you and your family. Just all soooooo oddddddd.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Well they've done nothing but complain to the media for the last few months! Either she (they) were badly treated by the royal family or she wasn't, which is it?!

Reactions: 30
unconfirmed reports that baby Lil-di (not to be confused with supermarket chain Lidl)
who has suffered days of racism at the hands of her family, plus some gender inequality because you know, box, tick.

has already spoken her first word(s)

which will alternate between
“Diana”
“I miss granny Diana”
“Netflix original”
”Kate said it.....”
”william said it.....”
”why cant I be a princess like Charlotte”
”Apple TV”
twit waffle“
”do I call Charles or James grandad daddy”
”avocado“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I go to work for 3 hours, 3 HOURS and I come back to this!! What the actual duck, I hated being in the royal family that much that I had to leave but I will name my baby daughter after the woman who's parenting skills I have publicly slagged off, I do believe they have hit an all time low.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
We're going to the gutter and we intend to take your money, your titles, your familys reputation, the future of the monarchy and your bleeping name with us.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It kinda reminds me of my narscissist brother in law- he ones managed to invite me out of a family trip with my own parents (his in laws) and then posted all the photos of his trip of a lifetime....like wtf? it is the same with M & H now-
this name was the closest they will ever get to the Queen and now they brag about it.

also Archie Harrison and Lilibet Diana sound childish and like kids making up names.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.