Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers hasn’t tweeted anything yet, eagerly awaiting his take on this whole thing. (y)

Reactions: 31
One of my friends on Facebook shared it. I can’t. Immediate deletion 🤣 nobody likes the name hun
6193A02D-4D50-4D0C-9E7A-189E1B6590D7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I've been mostly off these threads for a few weeks because they were annoying me so much but they've really bleeping annoyed me with this.

"I've had such a horrible, tit, horrendous childhood that scarred me for life because my father was so rubbish at raising me and because you were so rubbish at raising him!"

"We really want to show how much we love and respect The Queen by calling our child Lilibet."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
The family’s statement was perfectly correct and icy. “By the news” tells us that they learned about it when the rest of the world did. No mention of anyone by names.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
So if the baby was born two days ago, the RF had absolutely no idea (judging by what Scobie tweeted)? I hope the papers pick up on this.

Reactions: 39
I am an American, I can not stand them. I am disgusted by their crass behavior. This is another attempt to market themselves, and now their daughter. Apparently, they don’t mind naming her after the head of a neglectful family... it is shameful.

I am sure the Queen is not happy with this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I heard that Lilibet was only Philip’s name for his wife. But I’ve also heard the queen’s parents and her sister used it. I also think it’s typical of the press coverage of them -only this morning news online apparently leaked the baby’s due date as 10 June so this coming Thursday yet the baby had already been born on Friday 4th and her parents probably wanted to delay announcing it. Unless they had to wait until the Queen was told as the baby is still in line to the throne.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="the musician, post: 5170552,
The lack of tweets from the RF i think indicate they had no time to prepare so I would guess they found out pretty much the same time as us and maybe just had a "just in case" statement prepared

• Wow
Reactions: 33
It’s also the anniversary of DDay today and the royal accounts reflect that. Given that they could choose any day to announce, they could have waited until tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So this also means the Cartier watch will have to have a new back put on it to remove the ‘To M from M’ inscription
to be replaced with ‘To mummy‘s meal ticket LD - you make my bank balance jump-jump’ x
😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I think she had it by c sec so she can show her plastic mug at the statue unveiling!! That statue unveiling should just be the boys and Dianas siblings

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised at the name given she had such a dreadful experience within the Royal Family and how much her mum means to her Doria has been completely kicked to the kerb.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Everything they do, or say, has got to box-tick, or make a statement, etc 😖

Tedious pair of c*nts .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Lil Betty needs to go mainstream, just to make the stans explode, they need to learn that others can play the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So all the people that were slagging off the RF after the Oprah interview are now gushing at the beautiful name and sentiment of naming the new baby after the head of the RF??? This world is just beyond bonkers
No- they are.
The rest of us arent 😎😎😀
So all the people that were slagging off the RF after the Oprah interview are now gushing at the beautiful name and sentiment of naming the new baby after the head of the RF??? This world is just beyond bonkers
No, theyre bonkers....
The rest of us arent 😀😀😎 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.