Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all this wouldn't be even as remotely possible if Thomas Markle was at the wedding.
The association, the victimhood, the accusations, they planed this from the start, and they aren't going anywhere.
The soap opera needs a clean break.

Reactions: 38
There is nothing on the RF's twitter.. nothing on senior members twitter too....

Reactions: 32
I have written a poem in honor of the naming occasion…

Granny was a dreadful Mom!

‘Generational pain’ that she passed on…

To Husbands Dad, a stingy creep!

So to Oprah, we had to bleat….

Racial questions, ‘title’ abuse

Denied tiaras we wanted to use.

Like the mermaid, locked away

(Will tell all…if we like the $$$ PAY!)

So we escaped to the Mansion Farm

Down at the henhouse, we pat, pat each arm

“Granny, Granny,”….we intone

‘Your racist firm wouldn’t yield the throne.

‘So…We will shame you while Granddad lies dying

Smear your life’s work and still keep trying

To destroy you, and your reign as Queen

Cause destroying YOU…is OUR CASH MACHINE!’

Well, we can’t live and THRIVE on just Diana’s money

A C grade actress, and her whiny honey

So suck it up…leave OUR titles…set.

And…just so our Fancy New Crowd won’t forget…

….Hey, we grabbed your name….yup….Lilibet.

my opinions only…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
On another forum I visit - everyone is gushing about how lovely the names are - what a tribute. I’ve been roundly slagged of for saying I thought it was disrespectful.

the level of critical thinking is non-existent in this country.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
Notice the wording of the announcement. The papers might be saying she gave birth but the announcement doesn’t.
They’ve managed to piss off a sizeable section of their fan base AND people who weren’t that bothered before. Seems you CAN piss off all of the people all of the time 😂😂😂 Quite the feat...

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Can’t actually believe they picked such an awful, tacky, rude name and a nickname at that! (I mean, I can believe it because it’s the trash twins who sink lower every time you believe they’ve hit bottom but yanno...)

The sheer cheek of that nickname in particular (and we all know they won’t have bothered asking permission). As I understood it, it was a childhood nickname used only by “we happy four” and her best friend, Lady Margaret Rhodes. I don’t think even Philip did because he called her Cabbage from ‘mon petite Chou’. So really they’ve chosen an utterly private and personal nickname that was used only by the most beloved people in her life who have all passed away. It’s hideously rude and unfeeling. And also just a horrid name. Lily is lovely. But they have to take the idea and then grind it into the gutter, don’t they?

Also the wording of the RF statement is so weird it sounds like they’re as good as confirming it is a surrogate this time. I’m on the fence about Farch but this one, let’s just say I’m looking forward to seeing whether she appears on the succession list on the RF website!

They’re a pair of vulgar, insolent, grasping ingrates!
İ think and hope that TRF are in the process of updating the RF website - they have demoted them.

Reactions: 31
I bet they have trademarked the name Lil Diana or Lilibet. Then they can merch, merch, merch.

They really don't have any shame, do they?

Surprised the baby wasn't name Oprah Diana Doria to be honest.

I've never witnessed such crazy narc's in my whole life.

I would have paid good money to see Prince Williams face when the name was released.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Those two are really a couple of disgusting human beings, the level of disrespect they have shown to the royal family and the British public is beyond contempt. I do hope the British press unleash the hounds and spill every embarrassing details of the ex prostitutes previous life - I am furious if they hadn’t trashed the family and flounced off I would think it ah how nice but we all know she out to destroy them ( I’m off to phone my 75 year old mum, she will be livid with this news)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
The hashtag Doria is an interesting search on Twitter - a certain amount of grief and mourning among some at no-show of Doria name; a lot of 'welp, if that's what they want...'; and dollops of fake sympathy from Royalist accounts saying, 'Oh how simply awful for all you sugahs - just think of all that Black Heritage being ignored by your kween'.

ETA - But increasing numbers of variations on : 'Doria called Meghan flower and now Meghan has a daughter named Lili
😭
'
They're really tying themselves in knots to get the Doria connection in there somehow, anyhow...
I just feel that they they have fallen out with Dora completely and cut her off hence no nod to her now. I guess the truth will come out eventually. Doria has not been seen or heard of for a while now so something is wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I bet they have trademarked the name Lil Diana or Lilibet. Then they can merch, merch, merch.

They really don't have any shame, do they?

Surprised the baby wasn't name Oprah Diana Doria to be honest.

I've never witnessed such crazy narc's in my whole life.

I would have paid good money to see Prince Williams face when the name was released.
So her initial would read ODD 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So we had the shite PR about the due date but baby already born, plus her sending out her book (is she hoping people will buy to celebrate birth??😂)
Scabby was obviously not in the loop as the announcement was embargoed and he commented that he chose the worst moment yo go on a 2 hour drive. Had clearly hadn’t been informed it was due for release at 5pm U.K. time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
On another forum I visit - everyone is gushing about how lovely the names are - what a tribute. I’ve been roundly slagged of for saying I thought it was disrespectful.

Yep, that's what makes them so poisonous- they do something that seems like a 'lovely tribute' to most people, but it's actually a barbed insult. It's like gaslighting.

• Angry
Reactions: 58
the Royal Family twitter account just posted about the Princess Royal, not a word about the other news..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

It is going to depend on what forum it is that you go to? If it is populated by a lot of woke of ignorant people then yes they will be saying stuff like that because it fits their narrative and they don't really think.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm catching up but Peaches posted in the last thread saying:

'The nickname Lilibet was used by Prince Philip, the Queen signed the wreath laid on his coffin from Lilibet, so it has such a special meaning to her, for the Markles to take it and use it for themselves. I just think it’s appalling. Such a slap in the face to the rest of the family - ‘we made it very clear we hate you but aw we named our daughter after you’ it’s such a PR stunt it’s sickening.'

I so agree. My mum's twin sister couldn't pronounce my mum's name and a very cute name developed that was only ever used by my aunt and my dad. All have passed but, honestly, I would be more than embarrased if my children had used the name. It rather makes my skin crawl.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 95
the Royal Family twitter account just posted about the Princess Royal, not a word about the other news..
I wonder if they might wait until tomorrow? Kind of hoping they don’t acknowledge it at all

Reactions: 26
The name choice 🤦🏼‍♀️
1) as has been said if the family was so awful and the experience so traumatic why the hell would you name the kid after the head of said family
2) If you were really wanting to break away and be independent since you clearly ain't coming back to UK to be working royals stop depending on titles to put money in the bank. Then also don't name the child after a member of the family further linking you to them.
3)Then if you must name the kid after the Queen do it as a middle name or her full name it allows for so many nicknames. To take a nickname only a select few have used and was used in love is pretty low. (When just a few months ago they were verbally tearing her to bits)
4) if they want their kids to grow up independent from the RF and have successful careers then it was just about the worst name choice imaginable. Then again they talk the talk about not relying on the RF but they still use them to their advantage so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I ain't the biggest fan of the RF, I honestly don't really care either way but those two just wind me up. 😒🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
The name choice 🤦🏼‍♀️
1) as has been said if the family was so awful and the experience so traumatic why the hell would you name the kid after the head of said family
2) If you were really wanting to break away and be independent since you clearly ain't coming back to UK to be working royals stop depending on titles to put money in the bank. Then also don't name the child after a member of the family further linking you to them.
3)Then if you must name the kid after the Queen do it as a middle name or her full name it allows for so many nicknames. To take a nickname only a select few have used and was used in love is pretty low. (When just a few months ago they were verbally tearing her to bits)
4) if they want their kids to grow up independent from the RF and have successful careers then it was just about the worst name choice imaginable. Then again they talk the talk about not relying on the RF but they still use them to their advantage so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I ain't the biggest fan of the RF, I honestly don't really care either way but those two just wind me up. 😒🤬🤬
👏👏 they left the UK because of how racist and horrible the entire population are (🙄🙄) and wanted privacy, yet they are quite happy selling their souls to anyone who will listen for $$$. Like you say, using their titles to do so. It’s just so completely vile it leaves me speechless. You can’t plead privacy then do a ‘tell all’ interview exposing your family and private conversations for some coin.

• Angry
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.