Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archie Harrison & Lillibet Diana

🤔 🤔 🤔

Pure chavs.
The combinations of the two names is hilarious. Archie Harrison doesn't sound traditional at all. It kind of makes me think of a 56year old sketchy truck driver from Wisconsin. And then Lilibet Diana. 2 names with a lot of meaning for the royal family and... I don't even know what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I posted this at the end of the last thread but I am so incensed that I will post again!

Shameful, I think this is unforgivable. I feel for the queen and the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
To commandeer the much-loved childhood pet name of the head of a family you profess to want no part of (toxic, institutionally racist, passes down genetic pain etc.) , is absolutely dreadful. The bare-faced cheek of it 😦😦 I mean they’ve gone on an international PR drive to trash the institution, then name their beautiful, innocent, daughter after the head of an institution they do nothing but criticise? Vile.

She is ensuring her daughter has a clear link to all the benefits royal connections will bring (celebrity, money etc.) in 20-30 years time, whilst simultaneously slagging off the entire institution.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 146
The hashtag Doria is an interesting search on Twitter - a certain amount of grief and mourning among some at no-show of Doria name; a lot of 'welp, if that's what they want...'; and dollops of fake sympathy from Royalist accounts saying, 'Oh how simply awful for all you sugahs - just think of all that Black Heritage being ignored by your kween'.

ETA - But increasing numbers of variations on : 'Doria called Meghan flower and now Meghan has a daughter named Lili
😭
'
They're really tying themselves in knots to get the Doria connection in there somehow, anyhow...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
The name is disgusting. HM is a MONARCH and the nickname is a deeply private, personal thing for her that has associations with her now dead sister and husband. Now she has to see it over and over in the press. It's no longer 'her' name. An absolutely toxic narcissist move.

Also I noticed Doria has been dumped quicker than a hot potato.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 148
The Daily Mail article already has over 10K replies! Some of them are great.
"I suppose Meal Ticket II would be an awkward name" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
Just a thing about the announcement they sent out to the press - I thought they couldn’t use their royal cypher anymore???? Especially as a lot of their statements recent have had that stupid Fakewell logo on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Daily mail.article now changed, no mention of anyone giving birth!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I have just seen the announcement of their daughters name on twitter and literally screamed duck off, Diana was predictable, but no way in hell did I think they would have the gall to call her Lilibet, holy duck that's the most 'hand that rocks the cradle' thing ever considering they've spent the best part of 3 months slagging the Royal Family off. They're both shameless and twisted. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
This succession business absolutely has to be sorted out now by the Queen. No way should the 8th in line to the throne be born outside of the country with no doctors witnessing it. As the conspiracy theories go that could literally be anyone’s baby and they are, the birth of the 7th in line to the throne was sketchy as it is, this one is even sketchier

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I am SO ANGRY. Surely the RF has to retaliate now? Why are H&M still the Duke and Duchess of Sussex? Why are they still allowed to use the Royal cipher??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
The hashtag Doria is an interesting search on Twitter - a certain amount of grief and mourning among some at no-show of Doria name; a lot of 'welp, if that's what they want...'; and dollops of fake sympathy from Royalist accounts saying, 'Oh how simply awful for all you sugahs - just think of all that Black Heritage being ignored by your kween'.

ETA - But increasing numbers of variations on : 'Doria called Meghan flower and now Meghan has a daughter named Lili
😭
'
They're really tying themselves in knots to get the Doria connection in there somehow, anyhow...
FFS that is the weakest connection ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t actually believe they picked such an awful, tacky, rude name and a nickname at that! (I mean, I can believe it because it’s the trash twins who sink lower every time you believe they’ve hit bottom but yanno...)

The sheer cheek of that nickname in particular (and we all know they won’t have bothered asking permission). As I understood it, it was a childhood nickname used only by “we happy four” and her best friend, Lady Margaret Rhodes. I don’t think even Philip did because he called her Cabbage from ‘mon petite Chou’. So really they’ve chosen an utterly private and personal nickname that was used only by the most beloved people in her life who have all passed away. It’s hideously rude and unfeeling. And also just a horrid name. Lily is lovely. But they have to take the idea and then grind it into the gutter, don’t they?

Also the wording of the RF statement is so weird it sounds like they’re as good as confirming it is a surrogate this time. I’m on the fence about Farch but this one, let’s just say I’m looking forward to seeing whether she appears on the succession list on the RF website!

They’re a pair of vulgar, insolent, grasping ingrates!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.