Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Archie knowing when he's older, that the 'nasty waycist RF that did nothing to help his poor mummy when she was suicidal when pregnant with him' has his kid sister named after one of them. That poor kid is going to be so messed up

• Angry
Reactions: 52
It’s also the anniversary of DDay today and the royal accounts reflect that. Given that they could choose any day to announce, they could have waited until tomorrow
Yup especially Harry being a veteran himself...

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I‘m always threads and pages behind you lot but thought I‘d pop into say OH.MY.bleeping.GOD.

The gall of the fuckers is unbelievable ... it’s all ’we hate the Royal Family, we want our freedom to do and say what we want’. Now they’re licking the RF’s arse?? I don’t get it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It’s also the anniversary of DDay today and the royal accounts reflect that. Given that they could choose any day to announce, they could have waited until tomorrow
The only DDay they know are Dukedom day, Doll#1 Day, Doll #2 day, and divorce day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

"Although the name was affectionately used by her parents and her husband, however, no one else in the royal family calls the monarch "Lilibet" and so the nickname will now no longer be used."
And the magnificent Mr. Arthur Edwards :
The photographer from the Hello article.
They are what Freda says.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I notice that the Cambridges called her Lili. They're refusing to call her Lilibet...

So cross that the royal accounts have even acknowledged the birth tbh.
I noticed that too. Plus, it said arrival and not the birth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I've seen so many tweets from Sussex Stan accounts saying they will never use the name Lilibet, only Lili. Are they so delusional that they don't realise their idols are the ones who named her Lilibet?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Why didn't they call her Pippa ( Philipa) and honour his grandfather. Why pick a name the queen was given to her by some very special people in her family. Its sooo disrespectful in my opinion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Love that the messages from the royals have all been short and sweet yet they can’t be accused of not acknowledging the birth or being nasty in their posts.

Reactions: 45
It's so bizarre. It makes no sense to name their daughter after the queen when Harry has been trashing the family for months. In don't get what their angle is. It implies that everything they previously said was false/exaggerated. Who are they playing to? If they're trying to get back in with the family then it's surely more likely to piss the family off. It hampers people who've been attacking the royals on their behalf because naming the baby Lilibet is like a big vote of support for the queen. I don't understand what they're trying to do.
Once again being the more mature and graceful of the couples. Noticed it’s Lili and not Lilibet and I don’t blame them at all.

Reactions: 41
I bet they have trademarked the name Lil Diana or Lilibet. Then they can merch, merch, merch.

They really don't have any shame, do they?

Surprised the baby wasn't name Oprah Diana Doria to be honest.

I've never witnessed such crazy narc's in my whole life.

I would have paid good money to see Prince Williams face when the name was released.
Hmmm....http://lilibet.com/

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall
@ClarenceHouse

·
11m

Congratulations to Harry, Meghan and Archie on the arrival of baby Lilibet Diana Wishing them all well at this special time.

not a mention of grandchild 🤔🤔🤔
I am going to be optimistic and say this. Maybe RF is playing the long game. They're trying to paint the picture of "there's nothing wrong with us. we are still family no matter how much those 2 whine/s*** about us." Especially with Sophie's comment on "oprah who?". The well wishes sound like something Boris Johnson would tweet to the Obamas--very diplomatic. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Family names have a strange sort of energy to them. I suspect they’ve created quite the world of pain for themselves in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it usual to include the name of any siblings in the birth congratulations? I must admit, I don't normally do that.
Or are the RF only doing that so they don't get accused of excluding Archie?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Thank you @Rayne for the thread and @DandyTandy for the recap.
As others pointed out, I think the wording shows that BP know she didn't bear the child herself. "...birth of a daughter for...". like something ordered and delivered. It was the same slant from BP with the Farch announcement.

DanjaZone says the child was "born in the house", but H&M's announcement says it was born in hospital. Does anyone know which? My guess would be the surrogate at the hospital to avoid all risk, though Minge had said she wanted a home birth with a doula...
Better luck next time Minge! WIth Noballs's flagging Richmond you're bound to get geriatrically pregnant again immediately, as you've been in a constant state of miscarrying or pretending to be pregnant since you hit the ground whingeing.

Inmate Doritta's probably served her purpose and has been markled. The leaked rumours about prison, tax fraud and murder will have made her toxic for Smeg. Not to be associated with the new royal baby thank you even with a middle name. A far better bet was to peg the baby permanently to her unfortunate great-grandmother the Queen by stealing HM's personal nickname used by her late husband (who you trashed and disrespected).

Nothing is left to chance with these two and everything is coldly calculated, but funnily enough things just don't work out right for them. This misnaming will backfire.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.