Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was Margaret who bound not pronounce Elizabeth

shouldn’t that read the good ship HM Fellatio is floundering in the semen of no hope 🤣
I read it was her father who named her - Her father, King George VI, used to say, "Lilibet is my pride. Margaret is my joy." In her early days as an acting royal, she would sign her personal correspondence with the name as well.

Reactions: 10
Undercover with the Harkles.....
😁 Here's Hazno living his best life as a Princess....... its a hard life trying to remember which @Pom Bear you like best 😅
Polish_20210607_215959549.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A courtier is the source, that's a surprise. I thought it would have been a "close friend" of HW. I'm hoping its to have an actual discussion with him face-to-face about him relinquishing titles and changing the daughter's name 🙏

Tbh I actually don't want to hear anything else from this couple unless its about a divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It just makes him look even worse. Call her racist, a tit mum and steal her private nickname yet she offers the olive branch. She's your bleeping 95 year old grandmother! She knows she doesn't have years and years left and cannot bare to go without resolving this tit that much is clear. This entire thing enrages the hell out of me! I feel so sorry for her. He's so ungrateful. I'd give anything to have my grandmother back even for a day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I may be wrong but I thought that royal baby births had to be attended by a specific team of medical staff who it was agreed would stand in for the PM etc. as witnesses to the birth to ensure nothing shady was going on such as baby swapping. I don't know whether this is the case or whether HFEW is too far down the list to matter.

Does anybody know? I've tried googling but with all the baby news I cant find anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe it's that during the lunch, she will inform them that their titles are being removed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's that during the lunch, she will inform them that their titles are being removed
I would live to be a fly on the wall during that lunch, that's for sure - plus have a little fly poo on Smeg's scone and jam!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know what you mean, presumably you're talking about the RF being civil? Some shade would be nice, it's driving me up the wall too and I feel the RF are going too far bending over backwards when the've got so much ammunition against them.
On the other hand if you look at the state of play, the RF look strong, public sympathy is with the Queen and is increasing in the US which is Smeg's power base. Smeg and No.6 seem to me to be holed below the waterline and damaged goods, Markling everyone they come into contact with.
This latest Lilibet stunt will backfire on them, and they're already piling up the lies about this birth, even about the birth date just like with Farch. People will be less prepared to forgive these lies than the first time round. Been there, done that.
Hope you stay with the thread, we all feel the same!
I understand the frustration and the desire to see the Royals 'retaliate', but that would be them joining the Compton ho in the gutter and would stir things up even more. I don't agree that the family are bending over backwards. They've given the Cuntchops nothing. No money. No security. Nothing. All they've done is be polite, good manners, kind ... and that serves to underline how utterly crass and classless the montyshitholers are.
I suspect things are in hand behind the scenes but have to be played out carefully to avoid accusations of "attacking a woman who miscarried ... attacking a pregnant woman who'd not long since lost a baby ... attacking a woman just delivered of a lil baybee ... " Smeggy is a street rat bleep pulling out all the cards one by one to lengthen their ownership of the titles but she'll run out of cards soon and Brenda(or Chas) will strike the death blow couched in loving word salad as befits the occasion, but cutting off their hollyweird oxygen supply by removing their raison d'etre.
I'm confident they've been 'advised' to give up their titles or they'll be taken. There can be no other reason for the recent upsurge in attacks. Outwardly the Royals have done them no harm, yet the vitriol has been amped up dramatically this year. Something has happened. Something more than the money and security refusals. It can only be related to the titles.
Anyhoo, basically I'm saying the family are still playing the long game but yeah, people (us) are getting frustrated. I'm trying to be glass-half-full and laugh at the huge game being played between people who despise each other.
Also, re the american press going googly eyed over her calling her crotch goblin after the queen, but bear in mind the same thing happened after THAT interview. Full praise for the victims of dem dere nasty royals. Then slowly the lies were refuted and the light dawned. It will be the same with the sprog/name news, people will start scratching their heads and think "Hang on a cotton pickin' minute! Didn't he say he has genital warts from queenie being an awful mother and infecting his daddy? WTF!" Takes a while to sink in but people will get there.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It just makes him look even worse. Call her racist, a tit mum and steal her private nickname yet she offers the olive branch. She's your bleeping 95 year old grandmother! She knows she doesn't have years and years left and cannot bare to go without resolving this tit that much is clear. This entire thing enrages the hell out of me! I feel so sorry for her. He's so ungrateful. I'd give anything to have my grandmother back even for a day.
BIB: I agree completely with that. Ignoring the fact that he's a member of the RF he has no idea how lucky he is to even have his grandmother still alive. So many people in their 30s would love it if any of their grandparents were still alive. I'm almost a decade younger than Harry and my grandmother, the last of my grandparents, passed away at the start of the pandemic last year. I'm just glad I was able to spend enough time with her, especially towards the end. Harry will regret his actions one day. I'm sure deep down he must regret what he did towards the end of Prince Philip's life. For the Queen's sake, I hope he manages to resolve the issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I want to know is, has anyone famous tweeted their congratulations?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.