Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel sorry for the 2 innocent children involved in this mess. Especially if the wife gets custody of them. She'll have completely poisoned their minds by the time they're teenagers.
Same! Those poor children don't deserve to be in the tit show their parents have created. They've named their daughter after a woman she will probably never even meet at this rate. She'll make it hell for Harry to have them!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Lurker here.... I'm ashamed of myself.... but I miss-read the name & now all I can think is that the baby is called 'Lil-lets'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was trying to think of a new thread title but I can't get passed 'I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The RF will continue with the pleasantries ... I'm just hoping now sprog #2 has been announced that the media worldwide can truly start dishing the dirt 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just feel that they they have fallen out with Dora completely and cut her off hence no nod to her now. I guess the truth will come out eventually. Doria has not been seen or heard of for a while now so something is wrong.
I'm way behind and still catching up on the first pages of this thread, but I'm sure I read somewhere that they fell out with Doria over money.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m stepping back from this thread, the public support from the family regarding thd birth has fucked me right off. I don’t see shade however discreet it may be.

The cunts from Montechito are running the show.
I feel exactly the same. In fact I have given myself a throbbing headache with all the frowning and clenching my teeth I have been doing while reading thus far tonight.

It just feels like we are going round in circles. We think...this is it! They can’t sink any lower than this! They will be toast after this...then...A BIG FAT duck ALL happens. I know people say the RF are doing things slowly and quietly in the background and that may be at the case. But, as a member of the public, I have had it with the whole lot of them right now. The anger and frustration is not worth it.

I love all the laughter, piss taking, support, and camaraderie on these threads - everyone is great. But, I think I need bit of a break until the anger wears off. It can’t be doing me any good if I am coming away with thumping headaches! Gosh, if we tattlers are made to feel so stressed and ill with it all, how must the poor RF feel?

I think I might return to the Katy Price and Lozza Goodger threads to get my ‘mojo’ back! But please tag me if owt juicy happens this week!!! 😃😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Meghan and Harry seem like controlled opposition to me. If they really wanted to say something they'd mention the Andrew drama...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the reason for the amping up is that the Harkles are frustrated that none of their plays have worked. I think Harry was told a long time ago ( before the witch troll rocked up ) that his children wouldn't get titles in a slimmed down Chas Monarchy and he didn't care, but he forgot to tell the witch troll until after the wedding and has been fighting fire since, in case he never got any more Roast Chicken. I agree the RF are bideing their time, killing them with kindness. The Jubilee is a logistical nightmare, they will be outwardly invited but privately told that their lack of popularity in the UK could embarrass the Queen. I think we might see a VERY slimmed down balcony crew - my bet is the Queen, Charles and Camilla, the Cambridges.
They did that for the Diamond Jubilee though didn't they? I was there. It was HM, Charles, Camilla, William, Catherine and Harry. Just those in the initial line of succession. It was a clear message. Here's the monarchy as it is and what's to come. I would imagine the plan would be similar again except now we have the Cambridge kids so no need for Harry at all.

Reactions: 22
Another shot at the RF…the Markles are ‘leading by example.” Vomit, vomit, vomit…

How did any of us ever raise a child without the glorious example of the Markles…so superior to those royals who so coldly go back to doing their jobs. Or us peons?

OMG…this woman thinks her fecal matter smells like perfume. She cannot get enough of herself. ‘Lead on…oh Kween Eternal….”

Omid Scobie, a journalist favoured by the Sussexes, later suggested the break could be as long as 20 weeks - the period of time Archewell offers its staff after having a baby.

He told Good Morning America: "We're so used to seeing senior royals going back to work but Harry and Meghan are leading by example.

"They offer up to 20 weeks parental leave at Archewell - it'll be several months off work for the pair of them."
Most mere mortals don’t get to take a combined maternity/paternity leave, least of all for that long. He really is a big rank pile of self righteous, posh, shite.
And the wife…

Reactions: 20
I don’t think the who/why debate behind the origin of the family nickname of Lilibet is really important.

The cold hard fact is that choosing to use a personal private family nickname used ONLY by her inner circle - grandparents/parents/sister/husband - is deliberately disrespectful of not only HMTQ’s position, but of her feelings and wishes about the non-use of that name, especially at this time…

a very public slap across the face with a ‘duck you’ tossed in for good measure.

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm way behind and still catching up on the first pages of this thread, but I'm sure I read somewhere that they fell out with Doria over money.
She probably wanted Dorita to pay all the household helps wages…
We all know that other useless sack of ginger ness has no concept of paying bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw this on another thread, sounds like she is pregnant and has had the jab
View attachment 607408
Pregnant women are allowed to get either Pfizer or Moderna.

Reactions: 11
So I read that Doria is now going to do an interview with Oprah about all the racism the family has endured since M met H (yet, like so many who claim this, cannot produce a single instance of this.) The article said that Oprah and Doria hit it off...but weren’t we told a while ago that Oprah and Doria are old friends? Yet another lie...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So I read that Doria is now going to do an interview with Oprah about all the racism the family has endured since M met H (yet, like so many who claim this, cannot produce a single instance of this.) The article said that Oprah and Doria hit it off...but weren’t we told a while ago that Oprah and Doria are old friends? Yet another lie...
Let's hope it's an upfront piece documenting her alleged time inside and how many years served.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To my way of thinking, it doesn't matter if they've registered a lilo lil domain name because absolutely nothing they do works out or bears fruit, so they'll be utterly incapable of earning off the back of lilo. They're just grasping at straws......again.

They're a pair of pathetic duck ups. Merching school bags and dog toys is about all they can manage. They're chavs, pure and simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They did that for the Diamond Jubilee though didn't they? I was there. It was HM, Charles, Camilla, William, Catherine and Harry. Just those in the initial line of succession. It was a clear message. Here's the monarchy as it is and what's to come. I would imagine the plan would be similar again except now we have the Cambridge kids so no need for Harry at all.
You are probably right. I can't recall. I only really rememeber the boat trip when HM and DofE wouldn't sit on the thrones! Hopefully that is the plan, and the Harkles can't complain about being frozen out, because the precedent was set years before she rocked up.

Edited for woeful, wine induced spelling

Reactions: 12
I can't see her ever being back on that balcony to be honest. Or inside any Royal residence. Harry maybe, but they won't leave him unattended.

Reactions: 22
You are probably right. I can't recall. I only really rememeber the boat trip when HM and DofE wouldn't sit on the thrones! Hopefully that is the plan, and the Harkles can't complain about being frozen out, because the precedent was set years before she rocked up.

Edited for woeful, wine induced spelling
But Harry and his wife were apparently upset that they weren't included in a photo which only had the direct heirs to the throne along with HMTQ.
1_EMB-Royal-Portraited.jpg

Harry and his wife are obviously aware of this but try to make it an issue for no reason. Their fans are so stupid that they actually think Harry and Prince William are equals.

They'll make it a big issue again if they're not included at the Jubilee.

Reactions: 14
Oh dear, this video is actually quite shocking proving that he literally has no idea how to speak for himself anymore. He's turning into the male version of her! Wonder if he realises how dumb what he's saying actually sounds though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.