Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I find it rather funny that he has stated 'The fact that credible outlets still employ this individual speaks volumes about the state of our media landscape.' and not realised that we think the same thing about him to be honest!
Well, quite! His sole achievement outside Heat mag is writing a much mocked hagiography full of outright lies for Smaug and her husband. I wonder if it's bravado or he actually rates himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My next thread suggestion is the same as I put in last thread!

So Lilibet's the name
Smegs, we know your game

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No offense to the normal Americans who aren’t in need of medication but bloody hell 🤦‍♀️

this is how they’ve always deserved to live their lives, keeping their baby news private for 4 days and celebrating as a beautiful family, the royals would never let them do this. THIS IS ROYALTY!!!

privacy.... privacy.... privacy.....away from the spot light to protect their beautiful family...

THEY DID A GENDER REVEAL ON FRIGGIN OPRAH FFS!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Well, quite! His sole achievement outside Heat mag is writing a much mocked hagiography full of outright lies for Smaug and her husband. I wonder if it's bravado or he actually rates himself?
He'd probably think making himself look like a completely different person was an achievement.
1623094951095.png

On a serious note, I actually don't get why he fucked with his face so much. He wasn't even bad looking before. But he and Harry's wife look so similar these days though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I keep seeing our favourite duo are taking time off. Does this mean they will be taking time off from posting, commenting and actually living the private life they promised us? 🙏

Reactions: 26
He'd probably think making himself look like a completely different person was an achievement.
View attachment 607613
On a serious note, I actually don't get why he fucked with his face so much. He wasn't even bad looking before. But he and Harry's wife look so similar these days though.
I was just think he was quite handsome before he fucked messed with his face

Reactions: 29
I’m going to have a hiatus too. I’m fed up posting these 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Same here.

I've replied with a :mad: to virtually every comment, have tried to counter with some hope the royals will stop tolerating it all, but they just keep handing more bricks over to H&M to bash them with.

I can't watch it anymore

:mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
No offense to the normal Americans who aren’t in need of medication but bloody hell 🤦‍♀️

this is how they’ve always deserved to live their lives, keeping their baby news private for 4 days and celebrating as a beautiful family, the royals would never let them do this. THIS IS ROYALTY!!!

privacy.... privacy.... privacy.....away from the sport light to protect their beautiful family...

THEY DID A GENDER REVEAL ON FRIGGIN OPRAH FFS!!

Repulsive, bewigged old crone and at least her credibility is disappearing as fast as the two cunts, evil witch and all for money and power grabbing do hope her wig makes her sweat and note ,she is not proud enough of her heritage to show her true hair, what a hypocrite she is and how dare they quote woke crap at everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep seeing our favourite duo are taking time off. Does this mean they will be taking time off from posting, commenting and actually living the private life they promised us? 🙏
I love how they say they are taking time off when isn't that what they already do lol . They sit on their asses from Montecito preaching their BS to their woke community - didn't realise that was such an exhausting and tiresome job

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes I have been wondering if there were three names on her list, Lilibet, Pip and Diana, and lots of arguments. Poor Harrys wishes would have been of no importance to her. In fact she probably choose the on he argued against the most. Narcissists are like that.
I find it difficult to feel pity for Harry. He is a wimp and it’s embarrassing to see what he’s become.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Same here.

I've replied with a :mad: to virtually every comment, have tried to counter with some hope the royals will stop tolerating it all, but they just keep handing more bricks over to H&M to bash them with.

I can't watch it anymore

Sorry to hear that but maybe a break will help you recharge your batteries so to speak? To anyone feeling the same, I think we all get that as they can send us all over the edge at times and a break can help us recharge our batteries as I said previously, but get a little perspective too. However, don't stay away too long as there is an element of 'that is what this pair wants' - to make us quit and none of us should do that right now. I think most of us are here for the same reason or at least similar ones. Anger at them taking the pee out of our country, royal family and peeing all over the Queen and we were all incensed by it. If we give in completely then they have won and that should never happen. So my tattle chums take a break and look after yourselves as you need and come back to us fighting :)

• Heart
They had to announce on D day. Nobody would lay a wreath for them from the RF, and their last wreath laying publicity stunt in the US backfired, so they had to do it this way.

No one in the US gives a crap about these two. No one ever heard about MM until she hooked up with Harry. She’s a nobody and he’s her b*tch. That’s all.

Why do so many things they do seem so disjointed?
Because in addition to being annoying, ridiculous, and self-sabotaging, they are morons and don’t or can’t think things through.
Oh, and they are basically just @ssh*les.

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s all fine except to steal her husband’s pet name so soon after his death is just beyond cruel. I imagine this must only cement William’s resolve to cut ties with these two monsters. What a nasty thing to do.
I bet William thinks his brother is the biggest fool ever. Good riddance in his mind. Must’ve been a nightmare to deal with MM.

Same here.

I can't watch it anymore

It really is good to take a break. It recharges batteries and lets you come back to the fight with a more positive attitude.
There's no getting away from it, those two cunts are here for the foreseeable and I suspect therre will be more than a few of us running out of steam.
If you need a hiatus then have one. We'll be here keeping your seats warm and sanitised.😘😘
-----------------------------

This time next year on the balcony ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Can’t wait for the next Lady C. She might have the RF inside track. 💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But strung together it does seem to show he really cares for her. And she seems happy about the attention not demeaning himas other videos show.
God if only everything about them could just be as normal as this, they would be so much more ...normal, likeable... Pick your own word for a reasonable action as opposed to the usual harridan antics we see

Reactions: 8
So is the kid going to be christened in the US? And neither of the families of the two women they named the child after will be in attendance? Makes sense :rolleyes:
So they want their privacy now they’ve had another baby, no photos of her, secret christening and secret godparents, yet are totally fine with airing their dirty laundry to the world because they’re getting paid for it. Love that 🥱🤑 don’t move away for ‘privacy’, do what you’ve done with the damage you’ve caused and then expect people to respect that privacy you so desperately wanted.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
[QUOTE="Libbylulu, post: 5174903, m
Harry told the Queen that the baby would be named after her. The Queen has a lot of names. Bet she never thought they’d use her pet name. This was unique to the Monarch and private. Imagine how many Lilibet’s will be popping up all over the place

I think Harry is just as cagey as the missus.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.