Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have to be a bit more patient. The RF have to play the game at this point and congratulate them. I believe the poisonous pair have scored a bit of an own goal due to Smegzie' s ginormous ego. Sooner or later the sugars are going to start to wondering why they have named their baby after the racist Queen. The dumb ones are happy making up tit about flower nicknames but those with more critical thinking skills are going to start questioning their actions. The fact is, they have destroyed part of their brand to get one over on the RF.

Reactions: 35
Undercover with the Harkles.....
😁 Here's Hazno living his best life as a Princess....... its a hard life trying to remember which @Pom Bear you like best 😅
View attachment 607789
I love this 😄😄🥰🥰💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Awwwww ❤🥰.
I love your pics very much they funny and cute 💖🤗💕❤💖🥰😘 xx
Glad I never missed this thank you 🥰😘 xx.

I leave this here for now....

Harry is taking up ballet to earn abit more money for his two children.
If he brings his Richmond along he gets a bit more though it's not a life size one..it's a blow up one so it can be seen loooool 😄..

Resizer_16052227344970.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think we have to be a bit more patient. The RF have to play the game at this point and congratulate them. I believe the poisonous pair have scored a bit of an own goal due to Smegzie' s ginormous ego. Sooner or later the sugars are going to start to wondering why they have named their baby after the racist Queen. The dumb ones are happy making up tit about flower nicknames but those with more critical thinking skills are going to start questioning their actions. The fact is, they have destroyed part of their brand to get one over on the RF.
I wonder when she decided to change her name to M. Surely everyone called her Rachel since that is her legal first name. She probably came home from school one day and decided that she is going to be smeggy. Flower. 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well CT is laying quite low right now with all of the drama regarding how she sent death threats to 16 year old Courtney Stodden, so I doubt that MM would acknowledge it anyway.
‘C’hristy Teigen puts the ‘C’ in *unt. A picture of her nasty face is beneath that word in the New World dictionary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really don't think the Queen will do anything - she is way too passive. Her inaction re Andrew is amplified every time options re Harry are raised. She was clearly and easily photographed with Andrew not long after "he stepped down from royal duties", showing her support of him. I truely believe nothing will happen until the Queen dies. The slimmed down approach to patronages and serving royals will be announced, so everything looks like gradual evolution. This includes exclusion of Harry and continued person non grata Andrew. Harry and Meghan's audience is 300M americans; there is no money playing to european or commonwealth countries. Asia they couldn't name a country and South Africa is a forgotten dream. There will be no UN spokesperson type positions or anything on world stage as they are too polarising. So it will continue, skating at the edge of good taste and diplomacy these two merching themselves just like Fergie has done for years. I would be happy to be wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wonder when she decided to change her name to M. Surely everyone called her Rachel since that is her legal first name. She probably came home from school one day and decided that she is going to be smeggy. Flower. 🤮
She was definitely Meaghan at college. I've worked with a lot of americans and phillipinos. Very common they will have a legal first name (shown on email addresses, signatures, name tags, etc) however be called by their second or third name.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Still not signing up for Netflix again-- Not subscribing to the streaming service for cunts!
I agree. There're plenty free streaming websites that you can watch series on without having to subscribe. Google is your friend. ;) Even whineTV+ is available in "pirated" version.

Reactions: 12
I'm halfway through the thread but I have a few thoughts.

1) I understand that they have to behave properly at all times because they are public figures, but taking the high road doesn't always solve the problem. Sometimes you need to show people not to duck with you, otherwise they will just get worse and worse.

2) People keep saying that any kind of action taken against Harry and Smeg (such as the removal of their titles, or his place in the line of succession) only plays into H&M's hands, and that naming the new doll after the Queen backs TRF into a corner. In my opinion, these things are extremely silly and if it's that easy to damage TRF, then they don't deserve the power and position that they have.

Stop being so damn weak! The sugars are going to hate TRF no matter what. They are going to think they are racist no matter what. The time for the high road has long been over. I know people want to believe that they have some grand master plan to come out on top, but then they say that all the games H&M are playing make it difficult for the TRF. Which is it? I don't think they should respond every time (or even at all) to the b.s H&M spew, but do something for duck's sake! They've been shitting on TRF since they left, more than a freaking year ago. Take your head out of the sand and fight back.

The Spectator Australia's Flat White:
Trolling the Queen

The Ginger and the Whinger have welcomed a daughter into the world, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor.

We should all be thanking our lucky stars that they didn’t call her Georgina Floyd or something similar, but that name is seriously weird.

“Lilibet”, of course, was the Queen’s childhood nickname, based on her childhood mispronunciation of Elizabeth. Some of her very closest friends and family members still know her by that name.

By giving the name to their daughter, Meghan and Harry are either engaging in some spectacular sucking up — or trolling. You almost have to believe it’s the latter, given the way they’ve put the boot into the monarchy and members of the royal family themselves.

Elizabeth Diana would have looked like an attempt to make amends, but “Lilibet”, a baby name that they’ve already abbreviated down to “Lili”?

True, there is an infinitesimal chance Lili is a nod to some long-forgotten Sax-Coburg Gotha ancestor who waged a war for woke in Prussia in the 1870s, but it’s unlikely.

It’s trolling — and this whole episode is yet another example of why the Sussex are ingrateful, insulting and insincere or (at the very best) just plain weird.
BIB :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
ETA I remember my mum saying to me after her sister had died 'no one will ever call me that again'. I recognised her mourning of the past. I'm sure Her Maj feels the same. What a horrendous, dispicable action from the Markles.
You've just reminded me that my mum said the same thing when her last sister died.

And I remember when my dad died, she sadly said that she would never be addressed as Mrs (dad's Christian name) and surname again. I was a self-centred, piggish teen at the time, and thought, well, so what - plus now you're just being maudlin. I am forever glad I never actually said that to her. Plus I had never heard of the convention that a widow had to drop the spouse's first name –this was a fair while ago.

With the wisdom of years, I now can appreciate all the changes that happen when you lose people, and how the smallest thing is probably the one that can set you off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Freddie Windsor's wife had a child in the US, so she's as Royal as PWBW, just not quite as high up the ranks, prior to them finding freedom!

Welcome back 🥰😘
That's a relief. I am a bit worried what's going to be written in history books about this point in time.
Can they ban future male members of the BRF from marrying any American women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
move over Smeggy because JLo is in town. Netflix's new muse.

I almost (not quite!) feel sorry for Meghan, because this is the stuff she wants to be starring in, but they are branding themselves around super worthy content, which no ne wants to watch.

People want to watch Selling Sunset, not a documentary on the Invictus Games.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been stalking these threads for a while.
I am not sure if it has been mentioned but on this evenings news it said MM was the first British Royal to have a child born overseas.
The first for a while, but early in the 20th Century and back in the 19th century and earlier, it was quite common

Reactions: 10
Well they forced Philips funeral concessions, uniform, position, Harry got away with getting pap shots out of it. Building association, nothing is sacred:
US media, just printing their lies.

Wonder what pressure Biden will apply, there are trade deals to be made, and that is often a Royal job.
Bet we will see them, wherever they wish to be, even the Jubilee celebration, their PR is certainly applying the standard pressure tactics.
Lil Betty will be useful, it's all so frustrating.
One wonders what Doria thinks now, it must sting.
I don’t think Biden will be able to pressure TQ at all. She has stood up to other powerful political figures in her time, she will not be intimidated. She may have given into head over uniforms, etc, but maybe she just didn’t care enough to cause any unnecessary drama? It’s all about priorities and picking your battles. I think she does that exceptionally well.

I’ve been reading through the thread and everyone’s opinions on why the two losers named their poor baby girl Lilibet. I have to say I think that all opinions have some merit to them. That poor child is going to be merch within an inch of her life as Megabitch only sees her as an opportunity. I shudder to think how she will grow up. It could definitely be a FU to the royal family because they are that nasty. And it could also be a sign of desperation to gain favour and some type of way back in because they realise they are losing the PR war and they are never going to be popular enough to stand on their own without the royal connection. It could be more blackmail to keep their titles. Who the duck knows. It’s probably all of the above. All I know is that they are what Freda says and I despise them.

I can't keep up with these threads!

I am going off piste again...I was under the Impression that the Harkles Children would automatically get HRH and Prince/Princess when Charles becomes King. But, all I can actually find is that those titles are gifts of the Monarch. According to Debretts, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn are not HRH and it is a gift from the Queen - I assumed just did not use them, but held them as Male line Grandchildren of the Monarch.

Anyone have a definitive answer?
No they do not automatically get those titles when PC becomes King. It his his gift to give and that is the bottom line and the problem. They want those titles from TQ before she dies as it will be bloody hard for PC to take them back. I really think they know that PC intends to slim down the monachy and the two loser children will not be given titles. They don’t even appear on any photos he has behind him on his desk anymore. Those photos are gone, removed, not to be seen any longer. That is telling for me. So the pressure is on TQ to get those titles and it doesn’t matter to them how old she is or if they have to disrespect her to get them. But they haven’t got them, have they. She is standing firm and hopefully she will continue to.

The Royals have no other choice but to "kiss ass" publicly....anything less than glowing would have screams of racists etc hurled at them ... Things aren't always what they seem.... My name appears on birthday/xmas cards sent to my c*ntish inlaws... Cards I never see.... I couldn't give two flying figs about them, and if hubby wants to mark their birthdays etc....have at it.... It costs me nothing and it lets THEM know , we are very much together.... They know I couldn't care less... But if a neighbour etc wanders in...low and behold ... Lovely birthday wishes from me, or so it seems .... The Royal wishes were formulated and sent by PR people...I put money on it HM, C&C , W&K were nowhere near the sending of the congrats....
I know it’s frustrating but what can they do. Let’s say no one in the RF issued any congratulations. What would be the outcome of doing that? It would be a PR nightmare and a blood bath for the royal family. Whether we like it or not they are family so the RF have to acknowledge the birth of a child in the family. I am not bothered by this at all as I see it as necessary. The RF cannot be seen to be what the two losers accuse them of. They just cannot give them any ammunition to use against them. Can you imagine the grenades thrown at the RF by these losers if the RF did not congratulate them. We would be reading negative and nasty posts towards the RF for weeks, if not years. It would be very stupid not to congratulate them. It’s all necessary, that’s all, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.