Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is good to take a break. It recharges batteries and lets you come back to the fight with a more positive attitude.
There's no getting away from it, those two cunts are here for the foreseeable and I suspect therre will be more than a few of us running out of steam.
If you need a hiatus then have one. We'll be here keeping your seats warm and sanitised.😘😘
-----------------------------

This time next year on the balcony ...

Yes I stayed away for a few days last week,I didn't much like the way the thread was and was so pissed off with these two as it was making me stressed. Ok now though put it into perspective and back to foul mouthing again,

Three cheers for Freda's wonderful comments again😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think the Queen is as cute as can be. Love her style, love her love for her corgis. Adorable.
Love the smiley faces of the people behind the door.
You can tell they all think the Queen is fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tensions are high on here ❤

i think some people might need to step back for a bit if they find they're getting too involved or upset, not just with this thread, but with the fans, or the royal family (the real and Hollywood wannabe version “you can be your own princess Harry” 😐)

it’s not worth the upset ❤

(just think how hard it must be for Markle to keep away from a camera while she pretends she wants privacy, the hours must drag. 😐)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't keep up with these threads!

I am going off piste again...I was under the Impression that the Harkles Children would automatically get HRH and Prince/Princess when Charles becomes King. But, all I can actually find is that those titles are gifts of the Monarch. According to Debretts, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn are not HRH and it is a gift from the Queen - I assumed just did not use them, but held them as Male line Grandchildren of the Monarch.

Anyone have a definitive answer?

Reactions: 20
Love the smiley faces of the people behind the door.
You can tell they all think the Queen is fab.
And I love that they are mainly cool young dudes but just in awe of her and so SO happy to see her.:m
Gives you me hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have been stalking these threads for a while.
I am not sure if it has been mentioned but on this evenings news it said MM was the first British Royal to have a child born overseas.
Freddie Windsor's wife had a child in the US, so she's as Royal as PWBW, just not quite as high up the ranks, prior to them finding freedom!

Exclusive !
First image from the delivery day. Meet Li'l Betty Boop.

Ok, so I'm mad as hell over the appropriation of Brenda's familial pet name,:mad: but on the plus side I'm more than ever pretty damn sure they've been told they are losing their titles at some point soon. So it's a case of "Oh, so you want to steal our 'names' you old witch? The names that mean so much to us? Then we will steal your name, the one that means so much to you. You go low, we'll go lower.duck you with bells on Lillibet."

I'm also wondering if this was the reason hazza was seen by security guys walking off a temper tantrum two days ago. Maybe he thought this was a step too far but smeggy insisted and pushed it through. He's certainly a complicit utter bleep in their schemes but bear in mind that it was HIM spouting all the genital warts shite about HIS family ... while smeggy stayed off radar waiting for the amazon delivery. Oh she primed him with the word salad he needed to use, no doubt about that and now he looks even more of a hypocritical twit for naming the crotch goblin after the main original source of his genital warts, while smeggy keeps her hands clean as usual.

100% when the divorce occurs she'll claim he 'forced' her to name her daughter after his rellies despite her wanting a name with a nod toward her black heritage.
Welcome back 🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been posted but it is new to me - Doria sparked an outrage amid claims that Oprah bribed Smeg to do interview! Shades of the uproar of the Bashir interview anyone? Is there anything this woman/pair won't copy?

• Wow
  • Haha
That’s so sweet - and I read it in her voice:cool:
I think it was Margaret who bound not pronounce Elizabeth
Yacht girl and her chicken Prince have managed to attain a level lower than gutter they really are Chavs of the lowest order, methinks that the good ship H M Fellatio is floundering in the sea of no hope with the sharks circling and no lifeboat.

My heart pumps pure piss for them, shame!!!😁😁😁
shouldn’t that read the good ship HM Fellatio is floundering in the semen of no hope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Omid trying to cancel Julie Burchill there? She's a journalist writer of about 40 years experience who came up from a working class background without any connections. She's also bleeping funny, and annoys all the right people.
I adore Julie Burchill only wish there were more like her out there

Reactions: 18
I’m stepping back from this thread, the public support from the family regarding thd birth has fucked me right off. I don’t see shade however discreet it may be.

The cunts from Montechito are running the show.
I know what you mean, presumably you're talking about the RF being civil? Some shade would be nice, it's driving me up the wall too and I feel the RF are going too far bending over backwards when the've got so much ammunition against them.
On the other hand if you look at the state of play, the RF look strong, public sympathy is with the Queen and is increasing in the US which is Smeg's power base. Smeg and No.6 seem to me to be holed below the waterline and damaged goods, Markling everyone they come into contact with.
This latest Lilibet stunt will backfire on them, and they're already piling up the lies about this birth, even about the birth date just like with Farch. People will be less prepared to forgive these lies than the first time round. Been there, done that.
Hope you stay with the thread, we all feel the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That will depend on which religion Meghan is practising this week.
I am 100% sure that to be in the line of succession you have to be "in communion with the Church of England". However, Debretts already has Lilibet Doria on their website in 8th place............

Edit - to add. Wikipedia has also updated the list. But glad to see the Royal website has not.

• Sick
I really don't see the marriage lasting at all.
I think they will cling to one another until the very end. They will be miserable, alienating and destructive until they die. Alone and still wallowing in self-pity. Without this so-called marriage they have nothing and no ‘in’ to the world they want to inhabit. Harry can still go back and possibly mend fences. But time and hurt feelings will take their toll. MM has zero without this marriage. She will hang on with her claws until he is totally and completely emasculated, defeated and under her control. He will grow to loathe and resent her and eventually realize how easily he was manipulated. She will also soon look like sh*t. ‘Cause evil soon enough shows up on the face.

So, yeah, good luck to ‘em all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I find the Danja Zone one and her "many blessings" rather endearing and I find Lady C is just about bearable on full speed but this "hi all" and that "blah blah ....public domain..blah blah... do your own research ...blah blah.." On every one gets right up my nose.

I'm not doing my own bloody research, thankyou very much.
If I wanted to do my own research I wouldnt be watching your bloody videos in the first place would I?

And here is a pic to prove I love dogs even though ive had enough Finn updates to last me until Lilibet is 21

View attachment 607263
I think the disclaimer is to prevent lawsuits.
IMG_20210603_103222.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they want their privacy now they’ve had another baby, no photos of her, secret christening and secret godparents, yet are totally fine with airing their dirty laundry to the world because they’re getting paid for it. Love that 🥱🤑 don’t move away for ‘privacy’, do what you’ve done with the damage you’ve caused and then expect people to respect that privacy you so desperately wanted.
Thinking the likely godparents will be Orca and G-String...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With all this talk of lil’bit i can’t stop thinking of lil’sebastian May he rest in peace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So is the kid going to be christened in the US? And neither of the families of the two women they named the child after will be in attendance? Makes sense :rolleyes:
Doesn't that mean they won't be CoE so can't be in line for the throne or am I making that up?

Reactions: 21
It really is good to take a break. It recharges batteries and lets you come back to the fight with a more positive attitude.
There's no getting away from it, those two cunts are here for the foreseeable and I suspect therre will be more than a few of us running out of steam.
If you need a hiatus then have one. We'll be here keeping your seats warm and sanitised.😘😘
-----------------------------

This time next year on the balcony ...

Great to see you back Freda and putting things into perspective as well. There was a little while there I thought I was going mad 😂 I’m still trying to keep the faith that the royals are playing the long game and that the pair of cunts are going to get their comeuppance sooner rather than later.
And I’m hoping so hard that when it comes it’s going to be spectacular.
Chins up tattlers. Keep the faith. Even if it does get wearisome sometimes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn't that mean they won't be CoE so can't be in line for the throne or am I making that up?
I'm not too sure on that. Apparently there are CoE churches in the US. But if none of the RF are there to witness the christening how can the child be in the line of succession? It's the same thing with the birth!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.