Harry and Meghan #111 When your Compliments card has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a nickname that was personal to me and very unique I would not want someone to take it and name their child it without asking me first. It is soo rude and entitled of them! I feel sad they named the daughter this. Always trying to one up William and Kate

Reactions: 39
BIB: I agree completely with that. Ignoring the fact that he's a member of the RF he has no idea how lucky he is to even have his grandmother still alive. So many people in their 30s would love it if any of their grandparents were still alive. I'm almost a decade younger than Harry and my grandmother, the last of my grandparents, passed away at the start of the pandemic last year. I'm just glad I was able to spend enough time with her, especially towards the end. Harry will regret his actions one day. I'm sure deep down he must regret what he did towards the end of Prince Philip's life. For the Queen's sake, I hope he manages to resolve the issues.
Yes! I could not agree more. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandparents. I'm in my late 20s and would love to have mine into 30s. I think he will regret it the rest of his life if this behaviour continues especially if this marriage doesn't work out and he has alienated his entire family!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely the sweetest tribute is looking after your grandmother whilst she is alive, and not making life difficult for her when her husband was on his deathbed and then using his name for her? Harry didn't even visit him properly before he died.

he could fly from California to wherever for that podcast but not to his grandad's side?

They created a drama about the princess/Prince titles and then name their child after two influential women...then register a domain name?

Could it be more crass? It's disgusting!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
And I love that they are mainly cool young dudes but just in awe of her and so SO happy to see her.:m
Gives you me hope.
Glad you have returned and I hope that others who feel the same have a break and come back too. I got fed up the other day but had a stiff vodka and returned to the fray, just in time to catch those shitbags nicking HM's pet name while my back was turned.
@Nuttynana has kept her Tom indoors Guaranteed so you've not got the stress of him crapping on your lettuces as well as having to deal with No.6 and Smeg.... :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I understand the frustration and the desire to see the Royals 'retaliate', but that would be them joining the Compton ho in the gutter and would stir things up even more. I don't agree that the family are bending over backwards. They've given the Cuntchops nothing. No money. No security. Nothing. All they've done is be polite, good manners, kind ... and that serves to underline how utterly crass and classless the montyshitholers are.
I suspect things are in hand behind the scenes but have to be played out carefully to avoid accusations of "attacking a woman who miscarried ... attacking a pregnant woman who'd not long since lost a baby ... attacking a woman just delivered of a lil baybee ... " Smeggy is a street rat bleep pulling out all the cards one by one to lengthen their ownership of the titles but she'll run out of cards soon and Brenda(or Chas) will strike the death blow couched in loving word salad as befits the occasion, but cutting off their hollyweird oxygen supply by removing their raison d'etre.
I'm confident they've been 'advised' to give up their titles or they'll be taken. There can be no other reason for the recent upsurge in attacks. Outwardly the Royals have done them no harm, yet the vitriol has been amped up dramatically this year. Something has happened. Something more than the money and security refusals. It can only be related to the titles.
Anyhoo, basically I'm saying the family are still playing the long game but yeah, people (us) are getting frustrated. I'm trying to be glass-half-full and laugh at the huge game being played between people who despise each other.
Also, re the american press going googly eyed over her calling her crotch goblin after the queen, but bear in mind the same thing happened after THAT interview. Full praise for the victims of dem dere nasty royals. Then slowly the lies were refuted and the light dawned. It will be the same with the sprog/name news, people will start scratching their heads and think "Hang on a cotton pickin' minute! Didn't he say he has genital warts from queenie being an awful mother and infecting his daddy? WTF!" Takes a while to sink in but people will get there.;)
The long game really is frustrating. But I guess 'slow and steady wins the race'.

On that note, Diana's "storyline" was around 15 years and Harry's wife thought she could recreate the exact same thing in the shorter timeframe of 3 years. If she wanted it to be more believable that she 'struggled' so much and is Diana reincarnated, she could have at least waited a few more years. But no, she wants everything immediately. Big mistake.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I understand the frustration and the desire to see the Royals 'retaliate', but that would be them joining the Compton ho in the gutter and would stir things up even more. I don't agree that the family are bending over backwards. They've given the Cuntchops nothing. No money. No security. Nothing. All they've done is be polite, good manners, kind ... and that serves to underline how utterly crass and classless the montyshitholers are.
I suspect things are in hand behind the scenes but have to be played out carefully to avoid accusations of "attacking a woman who miscarried ... attacking a pregnant woman who'd not long since lost a baby ... attacking a woman just delivered of a lil baybee ... " Smeggy is a street rat bleep pulling out all the cards one by one to lengthen their ownership of the titles but she'll run out of cards soon and Brenda(or Chas) will strike the death blow couched in loving word salad as befits the occasion, but cutting off their hollyweird oxygen supply by removing their raison d'etre.
I'm confident they've been 'advised' to give up their titles or they'll be taken. There can be no other reason for the recent upsurge in attacks. Outwardly the Royals have done them no harm, yet the vitriol has been amped up dramatically this year. Something has happened. Something more than the money and security refusals. It can only be related to the titles.
Anyhoo, basically I'm saying the family are still playing the long game but yeah, people (us) are getting frustrated. I'm trying to be glass-half-full and laugh at the huge game being played between people who despise each other.
Also, re the american press going googly eyed over her calling her crotch goblin after the queen, but bear in mind the same thing happened after THAT interview. Full praise for the victims of dem dere nasty royals. Then slowly the lies were refuted and the light dawned. It will be the same with the sprog/name news, people will start scratching their heads and think "Hang on a cotton pickin' minute! Didn't he say he has genital warts from queenie being an awful mother and infecting his daddy? WTF!" Takes a while to sink in but people will get there.;)

Well said Freda just what a we all needed🐱🐱🐱🐱😉😉

Reactions: 23
The only branch they should be offered is a crappy stick
I wouldn't call this an olive branch. I bet the idea terrifies No.6 after all they've done, and I don't think he will come over for the statue unveiling or lunch, but it's good PR for the RF to invite him. It seems a daft idea now, a statue of Diana, almost as though it's been jinxed.

HM's lunch with No.6 would probably be to tell him his fate but it's been dressed up as an olive branch. She will have been in consultation with C and W and I doubt there will be any leeway or easy way out for Hazza. The survival of the Monarchy comes first, before fluffy grandsons, and they need to cut out this cancer but do it carefully which I hope they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes! I could not agree more. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandparents. I'm in my late 20s and would love to have mine into 30s. I think he will regret it the rest of his life if this behaviour continues especially if this marriage doesn't work out and he has alienated his entire family!
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother too ❤ Unfortunately, I fear that in Harry's case it'll be too late. Even if he divorces his wife before the Queen passes, you can tell that she won't shut up about being a former member of the RF and all the "pain" they caused her. And if we go by what we know from Blind Gossip, she'll make the RF's lives miserable with the messy divorce.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She'll probably copy Catherine and try to take the photograph herself.

There's normally a picture of Prince William and Prince Charles together every Father's Day too. What are Harry and his wife going to do about that?
Would love to see a photo of Philip, Charles and William this Father’s Day. Would be fitting this year! (Pages behind so sorry if it’s already been mentioned)!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The word is that Princess Beatrice is going to name her baby after the nickname Thomas Markle has for Meghan. 'Treacherous witch married to a loser' has a nice ring to it, I think. 😂 👶

9047DCBF-3C8E-485D-B984-FA4A4B07D0A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I think the reason for the amping up is that the Harkles are frustrated that none of their plays have worked. I think Harry was told a long time ago ( before the witch troll rocked up ) that his children wouldn't get titles in a slimmed down Chas Monarchy and he didn't care, but he forgot to tell the witch troll until after the wedding and has been fighting fire since, in case he never got any more Roast Chicken. I agree the RF are bideing their time, killing them with kindness. The Jubilee is a logistical nightmare, they will be outwardly invited but privately told that their lack of popularity in the UK could embarrass the Queen. I think we might see a VERY slimmed down balcony crew - my bet is the Queen, Charles and Camilla, the Cambridges.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother too ❤ Unfortunately, I fear that in Harry's case it'll be too late. Even if he divorces his wife before the Queen passes, you can tell that she won't shut up about being a former member of the RF and all the "pain" they caused her. And if we go by what we known from Blind Gossip, she'll make the RF's lives miserable with the messy divorce.
Absolutely! She'll be back with Oprah and writing her own bestseller in which she paints him to be a monster of a husband who she martyr Meg tried to save but clearly he didn't want that. 'I truly loved him but I had to let go and protect myself'. He'll never get away from her with two children involved. She'll slag them all off every chance she gets.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And while she's doing that I hope she makes him eat semolina with only a tiny dollop of jam 😃
Don’t mention semolina is gives me flash backs to cookery lessons at school back in middle 60’s
We had to make semolina pudding without sugar as teacher thought sugar was evil
To make it more appetising so she thought
We had to dye it green
It was vile in taste and colour a made us all feel🤢
Same as when I saw the green giant outfit Mecow wore but not as sick as those pair of what Freda says with thief latest antics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Exclusive !
First image from the delivery day. Meet Li'l Betty Boop.

Ok, so I'm mad as hell over the appropriation of Brenda's familial pet name,:mad: but on the plus side I'm more than ever pretty damn sure they've been told they are losing their titles at some point soon. So it's a case of "Oh, so you want to steal our 'names' you old witch? The names that mean so much to us? Then we will steal your name, the one that means so much to you. You go low, we'll go lower.duck you with bells on Lillibet."

I'm also wondering if this was the reason hazza was seen by security guys walking off a temper tantrum two days ago. Maybe he thought this was a step too far but smeggy insisted and pushed it through. He's certainly a complicit utter bleep in their schemes but bear in mind that it was HIM spouting all the genital warts shite about HIS family ... while smeggy stayed off radar waiting for the amazon delivery. Oh she primed him with the word salad he needed to use, no doubt about that and now he looks even more of a hypocritical twit for naming the crotch goblin after the main original source of his genital warts, while smeggy keeps her hands clean as usual.

100% when the divorce occurs she'll claim he 'forced' her to name her daughter after his rellies despite her wanting a name with a nod toward her black heritage.
Soooooo glad to see you, you’ve been sorely missed @freda19 😘

Reactions: 16
I think the reason for the amping up is that the Harkles are frustrated that none of their plays have worked. I think Harry was told a long time ago ( before the witch troll rocked up ) that his children wouldn't get titles in a slimmed down Chas Monarchy and he didn't care, but he forgot to tell the witch troll until after the wedding and has been fighting fire since, in case he never got any more Roast Chicken. I agree the RF are bideing their time, killing them with kindness. The Jubilee is a logistical nightmare, they will be outwardly invited but privately told that their lack of popularity in the UK could embarrass the Queen. I think we might see a VERY slimmed down balcony crew - my bet is the Queen, Charles and Camilla, the Cambridges.
They failed to bend the knee after Oprah and it surprised the hell out of them. They thought they were going to get a public apology, security and lots of money and titles for the kids right away. After all it was so "compassionate". And "no one was talking about how evil the media were, why the f was everyone talking about racism.". :rolleyes:

As for this lunch, I'll believe it when I see it. Remember the "reconciliation" that wasn't at the funeral. When hazbeen was quick to tell us how terrible everyone was.

It just goes to show everyone how gracious HM is anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely! She'll be back with Oprah and writing her own bestseller in which she paints him to be a monster of a husband who she martyr Meg tried to save but clearly he didn't want that. 'I truly loved him but I had to let go and protect myself'. He'll never get away from her with two children involved. She'll slag them all off every chance she gets.
I genuinely feel sorry for the 2 innocent children involved in this mess. Especially if the wife gets custody of them. She'll have completely poisoned their minds by the time they're teenagers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.