Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have announced yesterday. Why announce on June 6, when The Royal Family social media is meant to be about Normandy. Is Harry stupid or that awfully arrogant?
"Yes" to both is my verdict.

Reactions: 38
I am shocked the woke arseholes didn't call their sprog some African name. But who is shocked? Meghan is an arsewipe and Harry is a baked bean. I can't wait for the divorce, Meghan airing his dirty laundry on oprah, getting with a lesbian disabled asian down the road and Harry becoming a recluse due to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought smeggy was super woke and BLM and cared so much for people of colour. Nowhere do I see her pay respect to her mother's side of the family. :rolleyes: The names are as white as she is. I hope many more people see how the harkles only care about the white family members, titles, and money. They disregard everything else. We all know that she wants the HRH so she can be protected from whatever is coming towards her.
Well, there's the thing. Anyone with eyes can see she has no time for her black relatives beyond the sole one who acts as a needed visual reminder she is part black and is effectively a silent, compliant, helpful little ethnic prop in the pantomime she puts on.

She's never had black friends or black boyfriends, has married the whitest men imaginable, joined a white sorority when a prestigious black one was available, listed herself as Caucasian on her acting CV ... Meghan Markle didn't give a single duck for her own black heritage or for black people historically and now only uses blackness as a shield for her horrible behaviour. If the sugars can't see this, they are wilfully blind at this point. She was never going to give a child of hers and one of the whitest men alive a 'black' name. She's a social climber, nothing more. Her portion of black heritage is used to simply further herself in media terms when useful, then discarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Erk - just realised that shortened version of her name could mean "Little Di" Lil Di
The people's mini princess!
BIB... It's an Aldi/Lidl mash-up!
Double the merching $$$ if they play their cards right 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Megan & Harry #111: MTV The Hills 2040 - Archie and Lili enter rehab after dealing with their narcissistic parents

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not even one of the Queens grandchildren such as zara eugenie Beatrice or even William, would have ever considered using that name
Sadly İ think they probably thought of it as a name at PP's funeral (the wreath). İ think it will be a sad reminder to TQ as PP used it as well as all her close family. İt's in really really poor taste to use such a personal name like this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. You’ve all said it better than me but really given all the shite these two sprout why not go 100% in an give your daughter a truly unique and beautiful African name? They claim they want distance from the “racist” royal family and them use names that are as white and royal as they come? You get the most beautiful African names, especially for girls but as you say, half in half out and playing some long game where their daughters name will still always be associated with the RF. Why? They want freedom and privacy and to distance themselves but both of her names are linked to the RF
Possibly unpopular opinion but I do like the name Archie!

However, totally agree with you especially for this child, considering everything that’s happened with the interview etc, with them completely wrecking the RF a completely different unique name would’ve been more apt I think.

Reactions: 12
I don't get why she told the world only yesterday or Friday that baby was due on Thursday 10 June. Why make that announcement? They really have lost it

• Wow
And when Megan comes out as Lesbian in 5 years, as a publicty stunt, and she becomes the first black lesbian African woke royal family member, and Harry watches her and the partner scissor on the bed, it'll all be very powerful and brave

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought smeggy was super woke and BLM and cared so much for people of colour. Nowhere do I see her pay respect to her mother's side of the family. :rolleyes: The names are as white as she is. I hope many more people see how the harkles only care about the white family members, titles, and money. They disregard everything else. We all know that she wants the HRH so she can be protected from whatever is coming towards her.
Exactly! Not really woke when she uses two names referencing individuals born into “white privilege”.
I’d actually have an ounce of respect if she’d called the sprog Maya (Angelou) after someone of colour who she claimed to have inspired her so much!
Naming her with a “nickname”, even if in tribute to the Queen (yeah right) is just so cheesy & classless. Yet she is probably feeling very smug about how “unique & clever” it is!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't get why she told the world only yesterday or Friday that baby was due on Thursday 10 June. Why make that announcement? They really have lost it
You know what it’s like when the courier gives you an expected delivery date and then it comes days early 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.