Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the child really was born 3 days ago. Smeggy still keeping up with that theme. Maybe we still have hope that changes will be made on the birth certificate. 😂 Can they put their titles on their US birth certificate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its a bleeping insult to our Queen calling the baby after her after all the tit they have spouted about the Royal Family and everything it stands for!!

Totally agree with Ginmoon30, your post is absolutely spot on!!

A lot of you have said this more eloquently than I will… but for someone so proud of their black heritage, there isn’t even a hint of this in her kids names. Almost like she’s using white names to help the kids in the future with that very privilege both her and her stupid husband have spouted heaps of tit about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lil’Di (c)

I think you guys nailed it. Copyright probably already registered.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
so the child really was born 3 days ago. Smeggy still keeping up with that theme. Maybe we still have hope that changes will be made on the birth certificate. 😂 Can they put their titles on their US birth certificate?
There was such a huge amount of speculation that Lily pump pump had been born, that they really had to come out with it sooner than later they were beginning to look even more stupid , you can fool the ppl some of the time .............

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was such a huge amount of speculation that Lily pump pump had been born, that they really had to come out with it sooner than later they were beginning to look even more stupid , you can fool the ppl some of the time .............
Some AUS news sites had dropped hints about the baby being born weeks back...........

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to hear what @Nuttynanna thinks of this news! The air will be navy blue!
I have already said but will repeat differently, a pair of sleazy, chavvy low life cunts, desperadoes and bleeping deranged piss takers how dare they.

Hope the Palace response is terse and uncaring.

Bastards, bastards, bastardsand if WIT WERE tit THESE TWO WOULD BE CONSTIPATED, .

May they live in an important times

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I had to come and comment! What a disgusting PR STUNT! Who names their baby after a family who have apparently been awful and racist to you? Especially with a private nickname! So disrespectful! bleeping attention seekers 😡
I am actually disgusted by their name decision. And I'm assuming as they are no longer senior royals the Queen had no say in it. How rude and selfish they are!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am actually disgusted by their name decision. And I'm assuming as they are no longer senior royal the Queen had no say in it. How rude and selfish they are!
Same! Its appalling. The lack of consideration and thought for anyone beside themselves is vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There’s no way those two are being invited to London for the Jubilee next year.

I cannot fathom their thinking behind the naming of the baby other than sheer desperation after they now know they’re a laughing stock.

What a shower of tit they are.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.