Harry and Meghan #110 Royal life caused so much sorrow, heir today, gone tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even one of the Queens grandchildren such as zara eugenie Beatrice or even William, would have ever considered using that name
Because they all love and respect their beloved grandma.

Reactions: 22
In American do they have April fools day on another date? 👀 I think Doriana would've been a very respectful middle name. Using both grandmothers names together as a lovely tribute. Poor Doria she didn't get a look in.
Just when you think they can't go any lower they go underground.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know, me too! I've got loads to do but just thinking is it to early for a g&t as I want be here all evening 😅
I’m getting a headache from reading the posts so fast 🤣 I finish one page and there’s 3 more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Queen could not pronounce her own name as a child, so they have named their child after a speech impediment?
I am also an Elizabeth and couldn't pronounce my name as a kid - hence my nickname was Spuff - not sure they would have used that though but would have been funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Farewell Archie doll. It was nice knowing ya in B&W pictures.

Harkles need to realise that there're many more people who dislike them even more now. "Four years ago", it started off with only a handful who dislike them. That group of people grew after they left the UK. More people were frustrated every time they pull a stunt like this. People leave this thread because they're frustrated and annoyed at them. No one leaves this thread because they start liking the Harkles. More new people join this thread because of more cringeworthy actions. At this rate, we will reach thread #200 before the end of the year and 70% of the world's population might dislike them.
This will piss off a lot of the public

Reactions: 23
Ugh. I made the mistake of commenting on the huffpost on fb saying I thought it was a bit rich considering their recent behaviour and I was getting abusive Pms calling my children ugly. Nut jobs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
In American do they have April fools day on another date? 👀 I think Doriana would've been a very respectful middle name. Using both grandmothers names together as a lovely tribute. Poor Doria she didn't get a look in.
Just when you think they can't go any lower they go underground.

I was convinced they would use Doriana. I prefer it to just Diana. Bit of a kick in the teeth for Doria to have your daughter use two names from Harry’s family that they supposedly hate.

Reactions: 33
Are the Stan loons going to figure out that the Harkles
named their child after the head of a "racist" institution, after a "representative of ze colonial past. "
They will twist themselves into a pretzel to explain this.
And no pics, waiting for merch offers from mags.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she going to always be announced as ‘Lilibet (Lili)’ now? Just name your daughter Lili if that’s what you want her to be called, duck having to say your daughters name and the shortened name every single time she’s introduced 🤣

*also Twitter, I don’t give a tit about this news 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lilibet?! Oh she didn’t!!! The nickname only the late Philip was allowed to use to his wife, the grandmother and grandfather that they caused so much more pain to in his final weeks on the earth! And still have done after the death and in her mourning period. More front than pissing Blackpool she has.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Is she going to always be announced as ‘Lilibet (Lili)’ now? Just name your daughter Lili if that’s what you want her to be called, duck having to say your daughters name and the shortened name every single time she’s introduced 🤣
no she's going to be known as Lili-Diana

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Are the Stan loons going to figure out that the Harkles
named their child after the head of a "racist" institution, after a "representative of ze colonial past. "
They will twist themselves into a pretzel to explain this.
And no pics, waiting for merch offers from mags.
I want to see pics of the pretzel twisting!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How bleeping dare they take the Queen’s most special, private, family name.

I didn’t think Meghan could become more of a bleep but she has outdone herself with this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Usually when you name your child after a family member it’s because you love the values associated to that name. Nothing represents the monarchy more then this name. The monarchy that she claims nearly drove her to suicide. It just doesn’t add up !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.